Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Spirited Away Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lord of all of the Rings ❯ Reunion ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thank you for the reviews of. ^^ In this chapter lies the answer to your question, Lonely_destiny. You spelled Miroku right. some people spell his name with an E but mostly they spell it without an e.....

Chapter Two: Reunion!

The crowd of villagers moved out of the way as two figures came came forward. Kagome gasped as her brother scooted closer to her for comfort. The two were familiar.
"Who are you?" The woman asked.
The woman had long black hair, purple-red eye shadow, and brown eyes. A gigantic boomerang was hung by a strap on her back. A small cat-fox with red eyes, two tails, black stripes on it's tails, black ears, and yellow fur was on her head. The man had a gloved hand with prayer beads on it. In his bare hand, he held a long staff that was as tall as him. He had short black hair with a little rat tail in the back. He had black eyes and he wore black buddhist monk clothing.
"Sango! Miroku! It's me, Kagome!" The Miko answered.
"Kagome?" The woman now known as Lady Sango stared closely at the miko.
Then she smiled, "It is you, kagome." Sango smiled.
"Well, Kagome, it's been a long time since we last seen each other." Miroku untied her and Sota.
"Yea....it is has." Kagome said as Sango helped her up.
"Who is this boy?" Miroku asked, staring at Sota.
"Uh.." Sota gripped Kagome's arm, "Kagome, where's Dog-brother and who're these people?"
"Miroku, Sango, this is my little brother, Sota. Sota, these are my friends, Miroku and Sango." Kagome answered.
"Hello." Sota sadi, shyly.
"Hello, sota." "Hello there." Miroku and SAngo said.
The fox-cat on Sango's head jumped off her and curiously went up to Sota. The little animal sniffed the boy. Sota bent down.
"Who is this, little guy?" Sota bent down and petted the little fox-cat's ear gently.
"That's Kilala." Sango smiled as Kilala closed her eyes, enjoying the attention she was getting.
"Wow. Kilala's cute." Sota picked up Kilala and continued petting Kilala's fur.
"Have you seen Inuyasha around?" Kagome asked with hope in her eyes.
"Yes. He's been around here a lot. He missed you a lot, Kagome." Sango answered.
"Where is he?" Kagome asked.
"He's hunting right now." Miroku said, "He'll be back before dinner. You can surprise him then."
"You mean Dog-brother is around?" Sota asked as Kilala licked his cheek and purred.
"Yes, he is." Miroku answered.
"Kagome, we have something to tell you." SAngo said.
"What?" Kagome asked.
"Kaede died and me and Sango decideto take over the village." Miroku said.
"I knew that she'd die some day." Kagome sighed. "I have something to tell you guys about but I also want oto wait until Inuyasha comes back."
The 4 went into the hut that used to be Kaede's where the old priestess would bandage them up when they were searching for shikon shards.

Leave a review. Thanks. Thanks for your review Lonely_Destiny. :) I hope this chapter answered your question. Sorry that i didn't add Mononoke in this chapter, Know-face. I'll try to add each of the animes listed 1 by 1. See ya.