Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Beam me up Goku? ❯ Houston, we have a problem ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or ST or any TV series. I do own Susan and Lara though :) Urania is a planet made up by me, but I did get the name from Urania, a Greek muse of space and astronomy. I don't own her either.
 
By the way, I live in Holland, so my English might be a bit messed up sometimes (if you see any errors, please tell me, it would be very helpful) and this is also my very first fan-fic EVER so please, please, please don't kill me!
 
VERY Important: the writing in this chapter is mostly italic, so it would be easier to tell the difference between the "narrator" and Susan and Lara's catfight...uhm...conversation. If you find this annoying, don't worry: the text will be normal in the next chapters.
 
~*~*~*~
 
Chapter 1: Houston, we have a problem
 
Great, even the lights went dead…HEY! G-g-get of me!”
 
You get of me!”
 
No you… OWW! OWW! OWW! You're standing on my hair!”
 
GET YOUR FOOT OUT OF MY NOSE!”
 
A small ship had just crashed into a forest on a little planet called Earth. The hull (and almost everything else) was badly damaged, but if you looked closely, your could still read its name: the Delta Flyer.
 
Where are we?”
 
How am I supposed to know? YOU'RE the one that wanted to see that weird nebula and steered us into that rift”
 
Well if YOU didn't distract me swooning over a certain ex-drone…”
 
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?”
 
You know what I mean! (laughs evilly and starts singing) Lara and Icheb, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I…”
 
HEY! KNOCK IT OFF!”
 
MAKE ME!”
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH!”
 
Trapped inside because the doors were jammed, were two girls: Susan and Lara. The oldest of the two squabbling aliens was Susan, who looked almost human except for her long (past her shoulders) navy blue hair. Lara looked a lot different from her older sister. She also could pass for a human (sort of) but her hair was much shorter and it was almost fluorescent pink. Their eyes were the same color as their hair, only lighter (light blue and light pink), a common trait amongst their kind.
 
Alright, enough with the fighting already!”
 
Why?”
 
BECAUSE WE ONLY HAVE ABOUT 10 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE WE RUN OUT OF OXYGEN!”
 
You're just saying that because I was about to kick your BUTT!”
 
HA! YOU WISH!”
 
They were Uranians. A relatively weak species, but their psychic abilities were a force to be reckoned with. It gave them the ability to transfer their thoughts and memories to other peoples minds (they couldn't read minds though), sense emotions and a lot of other things. Another thing they were good at, was flying, and the legendary speed of an Uranian was also something that proved to be a great advantage in battle (or escaping The Doctor and his Hyposprays of Doom). Susan and Lara had been picked up by the U.S.S Voyager a few months ago and enjoyed practicing their flying skills on the holodeck every now and then, even if it was just for fun.
 
Ah… hold on Lara, the door is finally starting to give”
 
WOOHOO! FRESH AIR! We should…O no! Look at the Flyer!”
 
Its wrecked!”
 
Captain Janeway is gonna kill us…
 
Don't be so
 
EEEEEEEEEEEEK! O NO! O NO! O NO! WHATDOWEDONOWWEARESOSCREWEDNOWWENEVERGETTOGOTO…” (Lara gets slapped in the face)
 
CALM DOWN YOU MORON!”
 
Thanks… I needed that...
 
Aright, here's the plan: you stay here and try to repair as much damage as you can, in the mean time I'll try to find out where we are. According to my tricorder, there's a city nearby, maybe the people living there can help us”
 
I'm not an engineer! I'm still studying!”
 
Well until I find some help, IF I CAN find some help that is, you'll have to do. At least try to fix the communication equipment (A/N: Am I writing this correctly? Probably not…)”
 
Sorry, those were destroyed just before we went into that rift, remember? If they weren't beyond repair then, than they sure are now!”
 
Of all the… alright, just get this thing flying again! We don't know who or what lives here so I want to be able to leave if we need to”
 
Slave driver…”
 
I HEARD THAT!”
 
~*~*~*~
 
A/N Well, how did you like that one, huh? I know this chappie is mostly Star Trek orientated but trust me, the Z warriors will show up eventually, I'm just building up the suspence *grins evilly*