Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ Being unconcious SUCKS!!!!!! ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

-I do NOT own any DBZ characters… DARN!!!!!!! >_

Thank you to all the people who reviewed. They are…

-person

-S.N.

-shadow

-broken sky (I like that book series ^.^)

-K.K

-the girl in the story

-Ryoko

-Trunks Serenity Angel

-mooncatz

If you would like to be on this list, THAN REVIEW!!!!!! Pweese?

-Also if you would like to draw fanart for this story. That would be fine. ^-^ I don't have a scanner right now.

Anyhoo. ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********************************************

Ok. The reason Maya and Tomae haven't been in the story lately is because they play a bigger part later on. Ok.

**********************************************

Raditz, Gohan, and Goshi…

Goshi lay sprawled out on the ground. Still unconscious. Raditz was still eating and didn't notice. Gohan was also caught up in his food.

"Oh my." Bulma said to no one.

A tall boy with glasses and black hair walked over.

"What happened?" he asked Bulma.

"She fainted! Gohan, could you put her back in the chair please?"

"Sure thing, Bulma." He picked her up and laid her on the chair again.

Raditz and (the little) Gohan heard Bulma say the word "Gohan." Their ears perked up, and they both looked over.

Bulma noticed this. "Oh! I'm sorry! We forgot to introduce everyone! This is Gohan." She motioned her hand to (the older) Gohan.

Raditz and (the little) Gohan's eyes bulged.

Suddenly, it hit Raditz. They were in the future! Uh oh…

"And this is Trunks, my son." Bulma went on. But the two never let their eyes off the older version Gohan.

"And this is Bra, my daughter. And this is Vegeta, you already met him!"

Vegeta grunted in response, and went back to eating a chicken leg. (IT WAS COOKED!!!! YOU NASTY PEOPLE!!!)

Bulma walked over to some other people. "And this is Videl, Gohan's wife. OH! And his daughter Pan!"

The two weren't paying any attention to the blue-haired woman. They were STILL staring at Gohan. Gohan began to feel uncomfortable, he could feel the two staring at him.

"And this is Chichi, Goku's wife." She went on and on (like an energizer battery)

After a LONG, LONG time of talking and (of coarse), eating. People started on their way home.

Yamcha and Puar waved. "Bye guys! I'll see you later!" They flew off toward their home.

It was dark out now, and you could even see the stars.

"Hey mom!" Goten called out.

"Yes, Goten?" Chichi answered.

"Can I go to Trunks house tonight?" He put on puppy eyes.

"Fine!" She said smiling. "Boys and their teenager ways. *sigh*" She mumbled to herself.

"Okay Chichi." Bulma said, walking up to her. "It's time we go home."

"Bye Bulma." She replied.

"Oh, before I forget. I figured out what was wrong with Goshi."

"Oh yeah? What happened to her?"

"Well Chichi, she broke her leg."

"WHAT!!!!! HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT SOMEONE BROKE THEIR LEG!!!!!" She screamed.

"Sorry Chichi. I just got caught up in the party." She smiled sheepishly. "Here. This is a capsule that has the appropriate tools to take care of her leg. Bandages, a cast, and other stuff."

After that they left in a big helicopter-type vehicle.

"I'd better be off too." Piccolo flew off.

"Yeah, thanks for having us over, Goku! Man, what a meal! Bye!" They headed for their car.

Before Marron got in. "Hey Chichi? Later, could we meet up with the three newbees? (She's talking about Goshi, Raditz, and Gohan.)"

"Sure Marron. Call us sometime ok?" Chichi smiled.

With that said, they hopped in the car, and sped off.

"Well, that's everybody." Chichi said walking back to the house. "Garron? Raz? Would you like to come in?"

Gohan, and Raditz looked up from their meal (yes, they were still eating. Author sweat-drops). They had food in their mouths.

"Well?" She asked again, tapping her foot on the ground.

The two Saiyans swallowed their food. "Sure!" Gohan replied, cheerfully.

"Whatever." Raditz mumbled, wiping food from his mouth with his arm.

"Could you take in Goshi, Raz?"

"Huh? Oh, sure." He replied.

`Wait a minute!' Raditz thought. `ME! Taking orders from a GIRL! No, way.' His eyebrows furrowed.

"On second thought. She's staying out here tonight."

"Why?" Chichi asked, turning around.

"Because I said so." His arms were crossed.

"OH NO!" She yelled. "SHE HAS A BROKEN LEG!!! YOU ARE BRINGNING HER IN NOW!" Her eye was twitching.

"FINE!" He snapped back.

He walked over to Goshi, and flung her over his shoulder, and walked into the house.

Chichi was walking down the hall. "You can put her in here toni-AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Chichi screamed as she turned around.

"What are you talking about, woman?" Raditz asked.

"RAZ!!!"

"WHAT!!!" He screamed again.

"DON"T CARRY HER LIKE THAT, YOU IDIOT!!! SHE BROKE HER LEG!!"

After their little argument, they finally got Goshi in a spare bed.

"Garron! Would you like to sleep in the same room as your mother?" Chichi asked, bending over to his eye-level.

"Uuuuuuuuuum…" Gohan didn't know what to say.

"You could sleep on the floor, if you wanted."

"Sure, I guess." He said.

"What about me?!" Raditz whined.

"YOU are sleeping on the couch! You might brake her leg while you're asleep!" She snapped at Raditz.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, fine!" He walked over to the couch, and plopped down. "I am an Elite warrior." He mumbled to himself. "As one, I should be treated with respect. I'll never get to sleep on this, this, this THING!" *Snore* He fell asleep.

Gohan, and Chichi sweat-dropped.

"Ok, Garron. Follow me." She went into Goshi's room, and placed a blanket and a pillow on the floor. "There. This should be good enough for tonight. We'll find out more about you guys tomorrow." With that, she left.

Gohan immediately fell asleep. And Goshi was STILL unconscious.

******************************

Next time on Dragon Fighters…

It's morning time and SOMEBODY has to wake up Goshi. Who will it be? Hmmmmmm… Thoughts to ponder…

And more funny stuff happens. ^-^

REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R&R (read and review.) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!