Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ Wake up sunshine... ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

-I do NOT own any DBZ characters... Oh well!! ^-^

-I'd like to thank the people who R&R'd... Thank you!!!! ^-^

-If you'd like to draw fan art for this story... Go ahead! ^-^

I don't have a scanner right now... so... go ahead! ^-^

I wrote this chapter while I was REEEEAAALLY hyper... so... WATCH OUT!!!!!

*******************************

Last time on Dragon Fighters...

He looked over to Raz (Raditz). He was lying on his back now.

`Take this... Nappa...' He mumbled. He swung a punch to the air.

`WHAT!?!?!?!? Vegeta's grip on the door handle tightened.

*******************************

Goku awoke in the hallway from the sudden noise.

`Huh? What... what was that?' He said rubbing his eyes.

He walked to the kitchen, where he saw Vegeta holding onto the door handle with a pale face.

`What's wrong Vegeta?' Goku asked.

Vegeta slowly turned around. `Did you he-hear that Kakkarott?' He stumbled on his words.

`Here what?' Goku was really confused with Vegeta right now.

`He... He said Nappa...'

`Oh is that all!' Goku turned around ready to walk back to his bed, then he did a double take. `WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?' His screams echoed throughout the hallways and though the house... (dun, dun, dun... Ok I'll shut up now...)

Vegeta got back to his senses. He zipped over to Goku faster than the eye could see, and grabbed ahold of his shirt and shook him.

`DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS KAKKAROTT!'

`No, uh-`

`THIS MEANS THAT HE KNOW ABOUT THE SAIYANS!'

Vegeta was spitting all over Goku's face, and his mouth was sooooo big... (from the yelling)

`FOR ALL WE KNOW. HE IS A SAIYAN!'

By now Goku had spit all over his face... (author sweat-drops)

`Shh!!!! Chichi will wake up!' Goku said putting a finger to his lips, speaking through his teeth.

`I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOME STUPID EARTHLING WHEN THERE IS AN UNKNOWN, POSSIBLE SAIYAN IN THIS VERY HOUSE!!!'

`Pleeeeeaaase Vegeta! You don't understand! If she wakes up now! The world, AS WE KNOW IT! ...will end...' *lightning strikes in background*

Kakkarott is right! Vegeta thought. And I hate it when he's right... I'LL KILL HIM!!!! Later...

He dropped Goku on the ground, and Goku wiped the spit from his face with his shirt. (EEEEEW!!!! ... *Ahem* ...)

Vegeta quietly took a seat at the kitchen table, and crossed his arms.

`What are you doing, Vegeta?' Goku asked standing up.

`I will wait for everyone to wake up.' He stated with his eyes closed.

`But, uhh, Vegeta. It's the middle of the night! You're really going to wait here that long!' He scratched the back of his head.

`Yes. I normally don't have much patience, but I will wait.'

`Ok. Whatever you want.' He put crossed his arms behind his head and walked back to his bed.

He started talking to himself.

`Man, I'll never fall asleep now' *snore* He fell asleep. (Since no one else, that is awake, is around. I WILL BE THE ONE TO SWEAT-DROP!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Sweat-drop*)

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

The next morning...

Goku got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

Vegeta was STILL in the same position the Goku left him in.

Goku sweat-dropped. `Uuuh, so... you really weren't kidding, were you... Heh... heh...'

Vegeta grunted.

Goku ignored him and walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a glass, then he filled it up with water and drank it. (ok... What was the point in typing that up?)

Chichi walked in. her eyes shot open. `VEGETA!'

Vegeta's eyes popped out of his head from the sudden noise.

`WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! DOES BULMA KNOW YOU'RE HERE! I BET SHE DOESN'T! GO HOME RIGHT NOW! IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING TO HERE YOU BABBLE ON ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO DESTROY MY HUSBAND! NOW GO HOME!'

She kept on babbling on, and on in the background. `Is she always like this in the morning?' Vegeta whispered to Goku.

`Uuuhh... Not always... but most of the time...' He whispered back.

Vegeta looked over to Raz. He was still sleeping... how could a man sleep through this woman's screaming?

Chichi calmed down, and exhaled.

She looked over to Raz, and walked over there.

`What are you doing Chichi?' Goku asked still holding his, now empty, glass of water.

Chichi just ignored him. She bent down right o his ear... (A/N- Uh-oh)

`WAKE UP RAZ! IT'S MORNING TIME SO GET YOUR BUT OFF MY FLOOR! OR I'LL KICK YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE!'

Raditz eyes shot open faster than a speeding bullet, only to here Chichi screaming into his, Saiyan sensitive, ears... (ouch...)

`AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!! THE PANDA'S ARE ATTACKING!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNNA DIE!!! Huh?'

He looked around to see Chichi.

Her eyes were the color red. And it appeared as though fire were in the background.

`SO YA THINK A BUNCH A EVIL PANDA'S WILL GET YA' HUH?!?!?!?!?!?! WELL PANDA'S ARE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES! DIIIEEE!!!!' She got out her pan and smashed Raditz (A.K.A.- Raz) head.

After they all calmed down. They all found themselves sitting at the kitchen table. Raditz had an ice pack for his head. (which now had a HUGE lump on it.)Vegeta kept an eye on Raz, While Goku watched Chichi to make sure she wouldn't do anything too drastic.

Chichi looked up. `Somebody has to wake up Goshi.'

Raditz' lump was now gone.

`WHAT?!?!?!?!' They all screamed at once.

`What?!' Chichi snapped back.

`Do we HAVE to wake her up?' Raz asked.

`YES! We HAVE to wake her up! We have to help her! She has a broken leg for cryin' out loud!' She put her hands to her hips.

Vegeta hmphed.

Chichi's eyes snapped towards Vegeta's `Would YOU like to wake her up? ... Buddy?...' He eyebrows furrowed.

`Maybe RAZ should be the one to wake her up. What do you think?' He had his arms crossed, with a smirk on his face.

Raditz' eyes bulged, then went back to normal size. `OH! But What about Kakka- err, I mean Goku! Yeah! Heheh! HE should be the one-`

`I think that's a wonderful idea Vegeta!' Chichi but into Raditz' sentence. She clasped her hands together. `That reminds me so much of Goku and I when we were younger. Ahhh...' She cooed.

Everyone sweat-dropped. Even the little bugs little hidden in their house sweat-dropped. (Yes, even I, the author of this story... sweat-dropped... And I bet you're sweat-dropping too... HA! I'M RIGHT AREN'T I? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA *hack* *caugh* ... *ahem*)

Chichi snapped out of her thoughts. `WELL! What are you waiting for?! GO ON! GO!' She shouted.

Raditz zoomed out of his chair, and into the hallway. `Phew!' He breathed out one of those mushroom... bubble... like things... *ahem*

He walked down the hallway. He looked to his right. The bathroom door was open and he saw Gohan washing his face. Hoe does he know where everything is? Oh wait... this is his house... we're just in the future... He thought.

He opened Goshi's door. She was still sleeping, holding onto her pillow, biting it...

Oh boy... Raditz thought. And I never even got to eat breakfast today... this could be the very last breath I take... WAIT A MINUTE! I AM A SAIYAN WARRIOR! I SHOULD NOT BE SCARED OF THIS WEAKLING!

He bent over and lightly shook her shoulder.

Goshi's eyes slowly opened to see... Raditz? RADITZ?! He was in her bedroom! How did I get here anyway? She thought. She ignored the thought. RADITZ WAS IN HER ROOM!!!

`GRRRR!!!! YOU HENTAI!!! YOU PERVERT! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!!!!!' She screamed at him throwing various items at him. Such as: lamps, pillows, nightlights, clocks, alarm clocks, grenades, chairs, refrigerators, UFO's... you know, stuff like that...

Raditz charged out of the room, dust flying up behind him. He ran down the hallway sweating a whole lot. His tail still wrapped around his waist didn't DARE let go.

Goshi jumped out of bed but when she landed on her right leg, she fell flat on her face. `AAAAHH!!!!' She winced in pain. She never even made it out the door. She grabbed her leg. `I can't run like this!' She looked over and found some crutches, probably from Bulma. She didn't care! She just grabbed one and put it under her right arm.

`Alright Raditz! Prepare to meet your DOOM!'

With that said, she slid out the door, also causing dust to fly up. She charged down the hallway. Only two words could describe what she felt... PISSED OFF! She ran down the hallway, dust flying everywhere.

`GRRR!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!' she demanded. She looked down and saw them all sitting at the table eating rice. (Yes, chichi gave in and gave Vegeta some food.) Goku had his mouth stuffed, and so did Vegeta.

Raditz was gnawing at some bread, trying to hide his face from Goshi. Chichi had a cup of Coffee in her hands staring blankly at Goshi.

Goshi was about to say something when...

GGGGGRRRRUUUMMMBBBLLLEEE!!!!!!

Goshi's stomach grumbled.

`Well you must be hungry!' Chichi giggled.

After they all ate, Chichi fixed up Goshi with a cast.

`Uh Goshi?' Chichi asked.

`What...'

`I'm afraid we'll have to cut your pants.'

`WHAT?!'

`Well the cast doesn't fit under your pants, sooo we'll have to cut.' She magically had scissors in her hand.

`NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!'

Snip

Snip

Snip

Chichi cut the right leg of Goshi's pants. Now, one side was pants, and the other side looked like shorts that stopped right above her knees. Which her cast stopped about five inches from her knee.

Vegeta walked over to Raditz, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and brought him down to his eye level. (remember, Vegeta's a bit shorter than he is.)

`Okay Raz.' He exaggerated the word `Raz.' `If that is your REAL name! Last night I heard you talking in your sleep.'

`Uuuh what did I sa-`

`I'm not finished talking yet!' Vegeta snapped. `Now... Do you know what you said in your sleep?'

`Uuh no I don-`

`Did I say you could talk?! What you said in your sleep you couldn't have possibly known about if your name was... Raz…'

Raditz was getting nervous, and began to sweat. Vegeta noticed this.

`Getting scared? Good. Now... You said a name in your sleep. And that name was... Nappa...'

Goshi gasped.

`NOW TELL ME WHO YOU ARE, OR I SHALL BLOW YOU TO OBLIVIAN!!' He began forming a small ki blast in his hand.

`I'M RADITZ! I'M RADITZ!' He tried to remove Vegeta's hand.

`WHAT?!?!' Everyone said, except Gohan and Goshi, who were whistling their way to the door.

`STOP NOW!!' He said talking to Goshi and Gohan. They slowly turned around.

`Heheheh..' They laughed nervously.

`TELL ME! HOW DID YOU GET HERE!!!'

`I DON'T KNOW!'

`Ugh... You are useless...' Vegeta tossed Raditz to the ground.

Goku was dumbfounded. `But if your Raditz. Then how come your still as young as you were when Piccolo... killed... you... WAIT A MINUTE!! PICCOLO KILLED YOU!!!'

Goshi thought for a moment. So, it's as if we were never here! Whatever we do will not effect the way the future turns out... it's like we never happened. And things won't get back to normal until we return everyone back to their original places...

`Well!' Goku interrupted Goshi's thoughts. `That means... Welcome to the family Goshi!'

They all fell anime style.

Goku hugged Goshi... a little too hard. Her face turned blue, and cracking sounds could be heard. `Ack! Can't... breath... Caugh...' Goshi choked out.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Next time on Dragon Fighters...

Goshi and the others spend the day at Capsule Corps… What will happen? Who will they meet? Will Goshi need another cast?

Find out next time on... Dragon fighters...

Now... be a good little reader and REVIEW!!!! PLEASE REVIEW THIS STORY!!!!!! I'LL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND EVER!!!! Besides, how would I know what you think of my story? So remember... R&R... Thank you!! ^-^