Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ A Day at Capsule Corps... ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

-I don't own any DBZ characters... THAT SUCKS!!! Oh well! ^-^

-I'd like to thank ALL the nice people who sent me reviews... THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! *cry's a waterfall* I REEEAAALLLYY APPRECIATE THEM!!!!! *cry's some more* THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! KEEP ON SENDING THEM IN FOLKS!!! It's so nice to have fans... *Gets all teary eyed*

*Ahem* I'll shut up now...

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

After they explained what happened they pretty much understood.

But Goku was a bit confused... `So if you're from the past... uuuhh then, who's he?' Goku pointed to Garron.

`Oh well he's -`

Raditz quickly covered Goshi's mouth.

`Oh well he's still Goshi's son! Uh... Yeah!!!!'

Goshi stopped moving around. Her face went COMPLETELY pale. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

`Uh Goshi? I need to talk to you... OUTSIDE!!' Raditz dragged her out the door.

The rest of them just sweat-dropped...

Outside...

Raditz let go of Goshi.

`What do you think you're doing! Have you lost your already lost mind?!?!?! What are you up to Raditz whatever your last name is!' She whispered loudly waving her arms around franticly.

`Would you shut up woman!' He snapped. `The reason I did that was because they could kill us at any moment! If they feel pity for us that lowers down the chances of them doing so.'

Whoa... did Raditz just think of that? Did HE just think of a GOOD reason. Goshi was purely dumbfounded. But wait a minute! Goku wouldn't kill them! Wait a minute... Goku DID try to kill Raditz... What if Goku thought that SHE was one of his helpers! This is bad...

`Fine... Whatever... BUT IF I HEAR ONE ODD REMARK! You're dead...' With that said. She walked back into the house. Raditz followed.

Back inside Chichi was having a little conversation with Garron.

`Ok! It's settled then!' Chichi smiled.

`What's settled?' Goshi asked.

`We're going to Capsule Corps.!' Chichi said.

`What?!' Goshi yelled.

`Uh Woman? What's a `Capsule Corps.?'' Raditz whispered.

`It's a big building. Now SHUT UP!!' She whispered loudly back to him.

`Lets go! I already called Bulma!' Chichi smiled heading for the door.

`You did? Wow. In that amount of time?! That's gooood...' Goshi said.

They all got in the flying car/van ship thingy... that Chichi had.

Once the got there they all got out of the car.

Gohan walked up to Goshi and held out his arms.

`What?' She asked raising an eyebrow.

`Could you carry me?' He asked.

`Why?' She crossed her arms.

`PLEEEAAASSEE!!!' He put on puppy eyes.

Oh MAN!! Not the eyes! Not the eyes! Anything but the eyes! Come on!

`Fine...' She opened her arms, and Gohan practically latched himself to her resting his head on her shoulder. She held onto him, so he wouldn't fall.

`Ok, but you BETTER not-` *snore* Gohan fell asleep. `...fall asleep... oh-boy...'

They walked up to the front door. Chichi was about to knock when Vegeta cut through and opened it up.

`How RUDE!' Chichi exclaimed.

They all entered. Bulma walked around the corner. `Oh hey guys! Glad you're here!'

Vegeta just grunted and walked past Bulma heading towards the gravity room.

`You guys can go out back I'll be with you in a sec.' Bulma smiled and walked off.

`Come on!' Raditz yelled grabbing Goshi and dragging her out back. Goku and chichi Ran after.

`Hey you BAKA!!! (Baka means idiot in Japanese, if you didn't know...) In case you hadn't noticed... MY LEG IS BROKEN!!!!'

They reached outside. Raditz through Goshi to the ground. She skidded on her back through the dirt and grass, and at the same time she tried not to drop Gohan. `Grrrrr' She growled. `JERK!'

She stood up and looked around... Trunks was training outside practicing his kicks and punches. Then she saw Bra sitting on a chair with her headphones on listening to some music. Goku was chatting with chichi about something. And Raditz was... Raditz was... Hey! Where was Raditz!

She looked around. She spotted Raditz near a big bubble-like thing... On the side it read: Gravity Room.

Uh-oh...

Goshi tried to pry Gohan off but it didn't work. `GRRRR!!! LET...GO...' Raditz would do something stupid. She knew it!

Trunks had stopped training and looked around. He knew that Goku, Chichi and the others would come over. Even the three new guys that he barely met. He looked over and saw that lady Goshi trying to push off that kid Garron. He could tell she was frustrated.

He walked over. `You need any help?' He asked.

She was rolling in the dirt trying to push him off with her hands.

`I don't... erk... need help... ack!' She never looked up. She just concentrated on getting Gohan off. `Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LET GO!!!'

`I-I could help you know.' He pointed out.

`Then get... him off me! Grrrrrrr WAKE UP!!!!!'

Trunks grabbed Garron and easily pulled him off.

Before he could say anything Goshi ran off toward the Gravity Room.

`NO RADITZ STOP!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!? STOP!!!'

BOOM!!!!!!!!

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!' Goshi got thrown back the explosion.

The G.R. Exploded.

Uh-oh...

Trunks blinks twice, he was still holding Garron by his under arms. He stared at the newfound wreckage.

Goshi stood up holding her crutch under her right arm.

`YOU MORON! YOU AIRHEAD! YOU BAKA! YOU AIRHEADED IDIODIC BRAINDEAD MORON!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!' She flapped her arms franticly.

She walked over to the (destroyed) G.R.

Raditz walked up to her. His hair was standing on end on the back of his head, dust covering his face and clothing. *cough*

There were burning flames everywhere.

Trunks did the first thing that came to his mind... He got the ingredients for... smores... (Dun dun dun!!!)

`Marshmallows! YAY!' He said cheerfully. He stuck one on a piece of sliced metal from the destroyed G.R.

Vegeta crawled out of the burning wreckage. `GRRRRRRRRR WHO DID THIS!!!!'

Everyone pointed to Raditz. (except Trunks, who was enjoying making smores.)

`Heh... heh... heh... ` He smiled nervously.

Vegeta zipped over to Raditz faster than the eye could see.

`WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO!!!!!' Vegeta demanded.

`OH! Well you see, there were these buttons! And I got kind of curious! And I saw this BIG red button! Heheh... And there was a big sign over it. So I pressed the button, and BOOM! The whole contraption just went... BOOM!'

`Just what did the sign say?' Vegeta was becoming frustrated.

`Oh! What DID the sign say? Hmmm...' Raditz thought.

Then he thought some more.

Then he thought even more thoughts.

Then he thought even MORE thoughts.

Six hours later...

`AH!! I remember what the sign said!'

`WELL!!!!" Vegeta's eyes went bloodshot.

`It said `DO NOT TOUCH! THIS IS A SELF-DISTRUCT BUTTON! DO NOT TOUCH! Yeah, that's what it said!

`WHAT!!!!!' Vegeta yelled. `WOMAN!!! WHY DI YOU PUT A SELF-DISTRUCT BUTTON ON MY GRAVITY ROOM!!!'

`Oh Vegeta! I have a self-distruct button on everything! Silly!' Bulma giggled.

`WHAT!?!?!?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?!?!?'

`Well Veggie-head! I have one on all of my inventions, on all the robots, the refrigerator, the car, and the bed...'

`THE BED, WOMAN?!?!?!'

`Yes, Veggie-head, the bed... Now as I was SAYING!! The TV, the stove, the house...

`THE HOUSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!' Vegeta screamed.

`YES VEGETA, THE HOUSE!!!!!!! The toaster, the pool, the cereal.'

`THE FOOD WOMAN!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?'

The two went on rambling for a long time.

Goshi's nose perked up. She smelled something.

MARSHMALLOWS!!!!

She zipped past everyone, at lightning speed. She sat down next to the fire where Trunks was.

`Could I have a marshmallow?' Goshi asked.

`Shcure!' Trunks said with a mouthful of smores.

He handed her the bag, and she took a few, then stuck them on a stick she saw nearby and began roasting.

Garron zipped over too. He woke up from all the yelling from Bulma and Vegeta.

Goshi handed Gohan some marshmallows, and without cooking them, he stuffed his face.

`HEY!' Trunks and Goshi said with a mouthful of smores.

`Kar-on! Eat dose cooked! De daste better dat way!' She still had stuff in her mouth.

(for those of you who didn't know what Goshi said... she said: Garron! Eat those cooked! They taste better that way! *ahem* back to the story...)

After a while the ate all the marshmallows... except one...

Trunks was full, since he had most of the food. (Just to say... the bag was BIG!!! So there were LOTS of marshmallows)

Goshi and Gohan stared each other down, ready to pounce on the marshmallow at any second.

They stared for at least a half an hour...

Raditz came up, grabbed the marshmallow and put it in his mouth and swallowed.

Goshi and Gohan's eyes popped out of their heads.

`YOU IDIOT! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE THE LAST MARSHMALLOW!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A SMORE!!! YOU SHALL DIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!'

She lunged at him with the ultimate weapon... the frying pan...

Dust sprung from the ground, and Goshi was beating Raditz up in side the dirt cloud.

Bra looked over from her headphones, which she was STILL listening to, and sweat-dropped.

`All I wanted was a little marshmallow!!' Raditz cried out.

Bang!

Clank!

Pow!

Bam!

Whack!

Their fight raged on...

It was getting dark. Chichi waved to the three `Garron! Goshi! Raditz! We're leaving!!!! Come on! You can all train some other time!'

They stopped fighting.

`Can you carry me again!? PLEEAASSEE!?!?!?!?' Gohan asked with his puppy eyes.

NOT THE EYES!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

`Fine...'Gohan, ONCE AGAIN, latched onto Goshi, and rested his head on her shoulder.

`Heheh. You have to carry him!' Raditz teased.

WHACK! She hit him in the face with her frying pan.

`Shut up Raditz!' She snapped. Then walked off toward the car/van ship thingy, and got in.

`WOMAN!!! I have had enough of YOU!!!' He shouted.

~PING~

An idea shot through his mind...

`Heheheh...' He laughed mischievously.

He remembered Bulma talking earlier.

He walked around the car, examining it.

A-HAH!!!! He had found what he was looking for!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

It was a button...

A big... red... button...

And above the button was a sign... a very `special' sign...

A sign that read: DO NOT TOUCH! THIS IS A SELF-DISTRUCT BUTTON! DO NOT TOUCH!

He laughed to himself...

`BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA *hack* *cough* (ok... so maybe laughing menacingly wasn't the best idea... But THE STORY MUST GO ON!!!)

He pressed the button...

BOOM!!!!!!

Goshi, Chichi, Gohan, and Goku went flying into the air!

Goku thought fast and grabbed Chichi and Garron... Uh-oh... He didn't have enough free hands to catch Goshi!

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

in Satan city… An anonymous anime character speaks...

`Look! It's a bird!' He said.

`It's a plane!' A woman said.

`Its Batman!' A kid sa- WAIT A MINUTE!!! THIS IS DRAGONBALL Z!!!! Woops! Heheh... wrong cartoon...

`No! It's a woman!' An alien from outer space said. `I come in peace!' *blasts a person and that person evaporates into thin air*

But enough about that!

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Goku set down Chichi and Garron, and flew up and caught Goshi.

He brought her down to the ground...

ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Only two words could describe what she felt...

PISSED OFF!!!

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

OOOOOOOOOOO what will Goshi do? o.0

Will the Gravity room ever get fixed?!?!?!?!?

And how safe do you think Raditz will be?

Find out next time on DRAGON FIGHTERS!!!!!!!

Next time on Dragon Fighters! (readers fall anime style)

We FINALLY get to see Goshi's old friends...

The son's rent a movie!

And what happens when two certain people meet?

Find out next time on... DRAGON FIGHTERS!!!! (readers fall anime style... yet, again...)