Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ A Tail to tell... ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

By: animej

-Ok... I'd like to say thank you to the people who reviewed... *ahem* THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* Ok...well... anyhoo...

-I do NOT own any DBZ characters... THAT STINKS!!!!!!

-PLEASE R&R!!!!! It is VERY important to do so because... because... Ok, I can't think of a good reason to right now... But I will soon... Yes... I will... I'll be watching you... *glares at computer* Ok, So I can't see you... But THAT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!! In the mean-time... Could you review? Pweese? Thank you! ^-^

Sorry it took so long to write this chappie... But... OH JUST READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- Grrrrrrrr... If you are reading this... It means... YOU'RE NOT READING THE STORY!!!!!!!! So HA!! Caught ya! Ok... I'll shut up now...

*ahem*

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*: *:*:*:*:*:*:*

After they all got back from roller-skating, Chichi already had dinner ready.

Bulma, Vegeta and Trunks left... Maya was disappointed... So was Trunks...

Chichi wanted to eat outside... so they did...

Maya was chatting with Chichi, while Goku and the others were stuffing their faces...

Goshi's tail wagged behind her... Maya saw this...

Gohan's tail also wagged... Maya saw his tail, even though he was on the other side of the table.

Raditz tail was also wagging, while he chomped down on a piece of

Chicken... Maya saw his tail too...

She couldn't take the pressure anymore...

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE ANYMORE!!!!' (told ya'...) Maya screamed, as she stood up from the table.

`What's the matter Maya...' Goshi said in a bored tone.

`OK!!!! *pant* *pant* I have been keeping a secret from you guys...'

`What?' They all asked.

`I-I-I... I HAVE A TAIL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

`WHAT!!!!' Goku and Raditz screamed.

Goshi almost choked on her food...

Gohan dropped his chopsticks...

Chichi just went wide-eyed...

Goshi was the first to speak...

`So, You're a Saiyan too?' She pointed her chopsticks at Maya, holding a bowl of rice in the other hand.

`No... It's not one of those gross, brown tails!' She smiled.

`HEY!!!' Goshi, Raditz, and Gohan yelled angrily...

`Well... I have a tail like this...' a tail unwrapped from Maya's legs underneath her skirt. It was... green? It was a light green with a violet tip. It was fox-like. Fluffy.

`It, uh, matches your hair...' Goshi pointed out, kind of dazed. `RADITZ!!' She screamed suddenly.

`WHAT WOMAN!?!?!?!?!?' he snapped.

`Have you ever seen a tail like that before?'

`No. Now LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Let me eat in peace...' He practically inhaled his rice.

`Woooow...' Tomae and Gohan stared in awe...

`Well... I'm going to bed... This has been a loooong day...' Goshi put her hands behind her head and walked inside.

`Hey Goshi!' Goku called out.

`Hm?' she stepped out of the door.

`Take this! I got it today, it'll make you feel better.' Goku flung a tiny green bean in the air and Goshi caught it.

`Thanks.' With that, Goshi walked into the house to go to sleep.

`What's a BEAN gonna do? Give her gas? It'll give the woman relief, but it won't make her FEEL better...' Raditz mumbled, still sitting at the table.

Goshi opened the door again and threw a frying pan at his head...

It hit the back of his head, making his eyes pop out, and his teeth cringe.

Pretty soon everybody else went to bed too.

This time all the guys had to sleep in the living room (except Goku)

And Goshi and Maya got to sleep in the guest bedroom.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

The next day...

Everybody had breakfast and was really bored...

Goshi's back lay on the carpet in the living room with her legs on the couch. She was twiddling her thumbs, since there was nothing else to do.

Gohan stared at the TV... Which wasn't even on... He was merely five inches away from the screen, and his mouth just hung open... as if waiting for something to happen.

Tomae and Maya were in the kitchen sitting in the chairs, staring at the ceiling.

Raditz came and sat on the couch a foot away from Goshi's legs.

`I'm bored...' Goshi stated out of nowhere.

`I could rub your feet-OUCH!!' Goshi kicked him in the face. Her leg was fully healed now ever since she ate that sensu-bean. Yes... She knew what a sensu-bean was...

Chichi was talking on the phone with Bulma... Goku was outside somewhere.

`Uh-huh.'

*high-pitched noise comes from phone* (It's Bulma's reply)

`Ok...'

*more high pitched noises*

`That's a great idea!'

*squeals of joy come from the phone*

Tomae and Maya's head perked up.

`Yes, I'll bring them over! Great! This will be fun! Bye Bulma!'

Chichi hung up the phone.

She looked over at Maya and Tomae. `Do you guys want to go to Capsule Corps.?'

Maya stood up from her chair quickly, scooting the chair backwards. `YES WE DO!!!!' She said all to quickly.

`Sure!' Tomae smiled.

`Great! I just have to pick up Pan! Urg...' She stopped.

`What's wrong?' Tomae asked.

`Pan is gone. Even though Mr. Satan lives in the city. She's staying there to visit him for a while...'

`Ooooh...'

`Man, she didn't want to go either! Gohan had to call Goku to help restrain her, and bring her over there!'

`When did this happen?' Maya asked.

`While you guys were out skating.' Tomae replied.

`Oh... Oh yeah! You weren't there!'

Tomae fell over anime style.

`Hmm...' Chichi started looking around the house.

She looked at Maya... `Hmm... No.'

`No what?' Maya asked lifting an eyebrow.

`Oh, it's just something Bulma and me were going to do. I just wanted to see if you'd be the one.'

`Okaaaaaay?' Maya was really confused.

Chichi walked through the house and into the living room. She looked at Goshi. `A-HAH!!!!' She practically screamed.

`Wha-what!?!?!?!?' Goshi looked over to Chichi and the others. `What's wrong?'

`Oh, nothing! It's just... would you guys like to go to Capsule Corps.?' Chichi smiled at them.

`Sure!' They all said standing up.

`GREAT!!!' She smiled to herself... `GOKUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!' She called out.

Goku appeared in a flash. `Yeah Chichi?'

`Could you take us to Capsule Corps.?'

`Sure!'

He had to grab everybody, and then he used instant transmission (again) to get to the Breifs'.

Maya wondered off.

Goku walked off in another direction. Tomae and Gohan followed.

`Well!' Chichi clasped her hands together. `Raditz, Go with Goku and the others!'

`What? Why?' He had his arms crossed.

`JUST DO IT!!!' Chichi snapped.

`Whoa...' Goshi just stared in amazement. Raditz `Hmphed' and walked off the way the other guys went.

`Ok Goshi! Just follow me!' Chichi smiled at Goshi. She grabbed Goshi's arm and pulled her upstairs.

`Bulma! Number 18! I'm here!' Chichi called out and opened a door. It was a lab, but it was quite empty for a lab. There weren't as many gadgets or projects you might think a laboratory would have.

`What is this place?' Goshi said as they both entered.

`This is my extra's room. I put all my things that won't fit into the other lab. So basically I just store stuff here.' Bulma replied.

Goshi looked around. Bra was standing next to Bulma, and Marron was standing next to Num. 18. `What's going on?' Goshi asked.

`Chichi, where's Pan?' Num. 18 asked.

`She's at her other grandfathers house.' Chichi answered.

`Oh.' 18 replied.

`I came up with an idea that we should dress our daughters, or granddaughters (referring to Chichi), up like what we used to look like!' Bulma said answering Goshi's question.

`Huh?' Goshi wasn't sure if she heard correctly.

`Come on! It'll be fun!' Bra and Marron said at the same time, smiling.

Before Goshi could answer, Chichi grabbed Goshi and dragged her to a seat and set her down. Then Chichi sat at a seat right next to Goshi. There was no escape...

Bulma and Bra entered a room... that room was... a bathroom... (dun dun dun)

Goshi started to sweat...

Marron and 18 took a seat on the opposite side of the wall. Marron smiled, and 18 just had her regular expression. But inside she was really happy.

*one minute*

*two minutes*

*ten minutes*

*fifteen minutes*

Marron and the others STILL had the same expression on.

Bulma opened the door. And out walked... was that Bra?

Bra had an afro-type hair-doo, with a headband wrapped around her forehead. She had on baggy pants and a vest, with a long sleeve shirt under it. (Pick any colors)

`You look great!' Marron smiled, as her and 18 got up and entered the room.

Goshi was terrified. Scared stiff. Freaked out. Mortified. You choose. `I hate makeovers...' Goshi mumbled.

`What was that?' Chichi looked over. She didn't hear what Goshi said.

`Huh? OH!' She smiled sheepishly. `Oh! Umm... I said, uh, never mind.' She looked at the ground quickly.

`Okaaaaay?' Chichi then went back to smiling.

*one minute*

*two minutes*

*ten minutes*

*fifteen minutes*

*twenty minutes*

Goshi was too scared to be bored.

Creeeeeeeeek... the door opened.

18 walked out, and moved some of her short hair out of her eyes. (remember... this is GT, so 18 has her hair cut...)

Marron walked out behind her, looking at the ground. She felt a bit shy.

`WOW Marron! That's cool!' Bra squealed.

`Thanks.'

Marron had her hair just like 18 used to have it. Her hair-part was off to one side, and it hung straight down. She had on a sleeveless denim-vest, and a matching skirt. And some pants underneath. And she wore a long sleeved shirt that was striped black & white.

Goshi was about to pass out when Chichi interrupted her thoughts. `Come on Goshi!'

`Huh? Oh...' She decided to go for it. `NO WAY!' She dashed for the door, but 18 grabbed her arms and dragged Goshi into the bathroom.

`Girls.' Bulma said. `Why don't you go downstairs... this COULD take a while.'

*Screams can be heard from the bathroom*

`Ok mom.' Bra said, and the two girls walked out the door and went downstairs.

Bulma and Chichi entered the bathroom.

`Come on Goshi! It'll be fun!' Bulma said cheerfully.

`NEVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!' Goshi screamed.

Bulma and Chichi turned on the bathtub water, while 18 restrained Goshi.

`What are you doing?!?!?!' Goshi screamed.

`You're getting a bath! You are dirty, and need to be cleaned!' Chichi said smiling.

`WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!' Goshi screamed.

Outside...

Marron and Bra had walked outside to see what everyone else was up to.

Vegeta and Goku were sparing. Trunks was talking with Maya. Garron and Tomae were talking to (or rather pestering) Raditz.

Vegeta looked over at Bra. `AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! WOMAN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!' Vegeta shrieked.

`Relax dad! It's me! Bra, you're daughter.' Bra put her hands to her hips.

`Oh... I knew that! Don't correct me girl!' Vegeta looked away.

`Wow guys! What did you do?' Goku asked.

`Our mothers wanted to make us dress like they were when they were young.' Marron said smiling.

`Ok. But... where's Goshi?' Goku asked.

Both Bra and Marron pointed to a window.

As if on cue... Goshi crashed through the window, trying to escape. 18 grabbed her leg before she could get out of reach.

`NEVEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!' Goshi screamed, her pants were on the brink of ripping off.

Raditz and the others looked up. They all sweat-dropped.

Broken glass crashed onto the ground. Everyone covered their heads. `What's going on?' Trunks asked.

`Nothing much...' Bra said.

`Then what are they doing?' Trunks seemed a bit annoyed.

`NOTHING!!!!!!' Bra and Marron walked off... giggling.

Goshi tried to grab something, but found only the smooth surface of Capsule Corps.

`I'LL NEVER GIVE INTO THE EVIL!!! THE EEEEEEEVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!' Goshi cried.

`WOMAN!!!' Raditz called out. `WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!'

Goshi looked over. RADITZ!!! He would help her! `RADITZ!!!! GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!!!!!'

Raditz smirked. `WHAT WAS THAT?' He put a hand to his ear pretending he didn't hear.

`COME OOOOOON!!!!!! GET ME DOWN!!!!!!!' She screamed as loud as she could.

`Oh! Let me think about it. Ok I thought about it... no...' He leaned up against a tree.

`I'LL GET YOU RADITZ!!!!! I'M WATCHING YOU!!!!!' She screamed, as 18 finally pulled her up.

In the bathroom...

`NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!'

Bulma and Chichi put bubbles in the tub... the bubbles were a light pink... (weird, I know...)

`Take off your clothes and get in the tub.' 18 said.

`No...' Goshi said almost hoarsely, as she glared at her.

`Fine...' 18 glared back, and she pushed her into the tub... with Goshi's clothes STILL on.

She kicked around until she lifted her head out of the water fiercely, splashing water around. She inhaled a deep breath... `What was that for!' She shouted.

`You didn't do what I asked...' 18 replied simply.

Goshi growled.

`Now that you're in the water you might as well take off you're clothes...' Chichi said.

Goshi didn't budge.

`Fine have it you're way.' Chichi and the others walked toward her.

Goshi didn't budge...

Outside...

`Hey Maya? What's you're favorite food?' Trunks asked.

`Pie... *starts to drool at the thought* What's yours?' Maya asked Trunks.

`Marshmallows... *also starts to drool at the thought*'

`Hey Raditz?' Gohan asked.

`What is it boy...' He replied sternly, keeping his eyes staring straight ahead at nothing.

`What is it like on Planet Vegeta?'

`Better than here...'

`I like to call it Vegeta-sei... that's how I was taught to say it...' Tomae said.

`Good for you...' Raditz was now chewing on a small stick.

Vegeta and Goku were still fighting... (Let's just make this short by saying that there are a lot of punches and kicks)

Bra and Marron were sitting in lawn chairs talking about how they looked... and stuff...

In the bathroom...

They finally got Goshi's clothes off. But you couldn't see anything, because of the bubbles.

`What are we going to do about her hair? It's too spiky!' Chichi said.

`Oh! I already have it planned out!' Bulma smiled.

Goshi had her arms crossed, with an expressionless face. Although her eyebrows were furrowed a bit.

`What do you have planned, Bulma?' Num. 18 said.

`Well... I have this shampoo that can straighten out hair for a long time! Hee hee!' Bulma said.

`What? Really?' Chichi asked.

`Why do you think Trunks' hair is do straight!' Bulma giggled.

`What! Really!? So You mean that Trunks originally had Vegeta's hair!?!?!?!? That's amazing!' Chichi said.

`I'll go get it!' Bulma ran off...

`Ok, in the mean-time. I'll wash your arms...' Chichi grabbed a bar of soap. She then grabbed one of Goshi's arms and began scrubbing.

Bulma rushed back into the room with a shampoo bottle.

`Ok... We're gonna have to take out your hair-tie Goshi.' Bulma said as she sat down by the tub.

`...' No response.

`Ok...' Bulma grabbed her hair-tie and slid it off. Goshi's hair fell down her shoulders and some of it floated on top of the water.

Num. 18 grabbed a bucket of water and poured it on Goshi's head.

`Since she's full-Saiyan we might need to use more shampoo...' Bulma said.

`Ok, I'll do it...' 18 grabbed the bottle out of Bulma's hands and squeezed the bottle till it was ALL OUT!!!!!

`Oh my!' Chichi said.

Soooo... The three ladies began scrubbing her hair.

After they got her clean, they emptied the tub and gave Goshi a towel that she wrapped around herself.

`Ok... Now we need to worry about the clothes...' Bulma said.

Goshi's eyes bulged... `NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'M NOT WEARING ANY WEIRD CLOTHES JUST GIVE ME MY OLD ONES!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!' Goshi took another dash for the door but 18 stopped her.

`I brought some old clothes! This will be fun!' Chichi giggled.

`HAVE MERCYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!' Goshi cried out.

Outside...

`So Maya... You like pie eh?'

`Yeah... You like marshmallows?' Maya asked Trunks.

`Yeah... So you like pie eh?'

`Yeah... you like marshmallows?' Maya asked Trunks.

`Yeah... So you like pie eh?'

(ok... this is getting REEEEAAAALLLYYY dull...)

Num. 18 walked out of the house with a smirk...

Bulma walked out with a smirk...

*Screaming could be heard from inside*

Goku stopped... `What's going on?'

*More screaming can be heard*

Goku walked up to the back door and walked in.

There was Chichi... But she was different somehow...

She didn't have two clips in hair... she had a bun in her hair... Like she used to...

`Chichi is that you? Wow! You look great!' He walked up to her... she wasn't facing him. She stopped dead in her tracks. Goku hugged her from behind and lifted her off the ground.

`WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?! ARE YOU BRAINDEAD?!?!?!' She shouted.

Goku's eyes shot open. `Goshi?' He asked.

`PUT ME DOWN YOU BLOCKHEAD!!!!!!!' She kicked and squirmed around.

`OH!! Sorry Goshi! Heheh... I thought you were Chichi.' He rubbed the back of his head.

Goshi growled... then she walked over to the couch and sat down with her arms crossed.

`You thought that was me?' Chichi said.

Goku looked over. `Uhhh... Sor-`

`THAT'S SO SWEET!' She hugged Goku.

`Ummm... Ok?' Goku was clueless...

Maya, Trunks and Tomae walked in.

`What's the matter?' Maya looked at Goku and chichi. Then she saw... another Chichi? Wait a minute! That was Goshi!!!! `AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!' Maya screamed, startling Goshi.

Everybody else came in to see what all the screaming was about.

Everybody almost fainted... Well... Vegeta did... But everybody else just stared wide-eyed at... A GIANT PURPLE MONSTER!!!!! No I'm just kidding what they REALLY saw was Goshi sitting on the couch... She looked like Chichi... But...younger... she even had the old clothes Chichi used to wear! The pants under the dress-like thingy with slits up the sides... and the orange bandana rapped around her neck... Her hair was up in a bun too! It even had the two locks of hair hanging down on each side of her face!!! This was a creepy moment...

`OOOOO!!!!' Maya squealed. `Kodak moment!'

CLICK!

She took a picture...

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*: *:*:*

OOOOOOOOO!!!!! What will happen next? o.O Find out next time on... DRAGON FIGHTERS!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA!!!!!!!!!!