Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ And this little piggy ran all the way home... ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

By: animej

~!~IMPORTANT MESSAGE~!~

After this chapter... I will be gone for 3 weeks... *cries a lot...* So, I you would be so kind as to review for this chapter... That would mean a lot... Thank you! ^-^

Soooo... REVIEW FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!! (read above) Thank you for the people who reviewed so far! ^-^ THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!! ^-^

If you would like to draw fan art for this story, please do! ^-^ As a matter of fact... Could you draw fanart for this story? Yes, I'm talking to YOU!!! *points at computer screen*

Ok, I'll shut up now...

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

It was night out... everyone had gone to sleep...

Even those annoying crickets everyone hates to listen to...

*crickets chirp*

HEY!!! I SAID YOU WERE ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pant* *pant*

*crickets stop chirping*

Much better... Now, as I was SAYING!!!!!

Everyone was asleep, except ONE person... That person was Goshi...

She walked away from the Son's house, and started a fire with firewood lying in a pile on the ground.

Her hair was down; she had taken out the hair bun Chichi put in earlier that day. She shuddered to think about it... Her hair was no longer spiky, but straight. It ran about to her mid-back. She still had locks in her hair, but now they were smaller and skinnier hair-locks... The two chunks of hair that originally spiked up then down curving to fit on the side of her face were now a bunch of little hair pieces. They still spiked up a little then down, but her hair locks were split into tinier ones at the bottom. They got in her face more... Goshi didn't like it much...

She was now wearing the same clothes she had originally. A sky-blue shirt that hung over one shoulder. Khaki pants with lavender trimmings, and one of the pants had still been torn off because of when she broke her leg. And she still had those chunky black boots that were a bit big for Goshi, but she like them anyway. They stopped a little above her ankles, towards the middle of her legs.

The fire glazed. It crackled everywhere, and ashes were flung about. Goshi stood above the fire. She held something in her hand.

They were clothes... They were the ones Chichi let her wear.

`Stupid clothes... I will NEVER wear these... these... THINGS as long as I live...' And with that said, she through them in the fire.

She laughed out loud. `MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! !!!'

The door opened. `Goshi?' Goku asked.

Goshi was startled. She looked over to the house. `Huh?' she asked.

`What are you doing out here?' He asked yawning.

`Oh!' she smiled sheepishly putting a hand behind her head. `Nothing! Hey Goku?'

`Yeah?'

`How would you make it look like there was never a fire here?' she asked.

`Hmmm...' He thought, scratching his head. `I'd use the Kamehameha way... Why don't you try! It'd be easy for you!' He stepped out of the doorway and closed it behind him.

`You expect ME to do THAT! I don't know how to use ki yet'

`You'll never know until you try.' He said, walking up to her.

She sighed. `Ok...'

She positioned her hands the way she saw Goku doing it many times before on TV.

~How does she know how to put her hands like that? I haven't even explained ANYTHING yet! Oh well...~ Goku thought.

She began. `Kame...'

`That's right!' Goku cheered.

`Hame...'

`Good, good...' Goku urged her on.

`HA!' She put her hands in front of her... nothing happened...

`Well... at least you tried...' Goku said.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

A bright beam SHOT out of Goshi's hand, completely obliterating the fire and anything beyond...

Goshi's eyes nearly popped out of her head! `Whoa...' Late reaction...

Goku was shocked... `W-well... we, b-better go to bed...' He had that same expression all the way back to bed... Goshi went to her bedroom... shocked...

Goku climbed into bed with his eyes WIDE open...

*The next morning*

Goku still had his eyes WIDE open...

Chichi rolled over. `Good morning honey.' She smiled and got out of bed.

`Smugy bedurle...' He mumbled babble...

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

In a dark room...

`So that's the Dragon Fighters eh?' A dark and gloomy voice said.

There was a wide screen showing pictures of Maya, Tomae, and Goshi.

`Well... They're getting stronger... I better get rid of them soon...'

The person laughed evilly. `HAHAHAHAAA!!!'

A voice interrupted him. `Excuse me, Lord Shiaka...' It was a cracky feminine voice.

`What is it?' He boomed.

`Is there anything we could possibly send out to terminate the Dragon Fighters?'

`Hmmm...' He thought. `Maybe... Ah yes! Send out number x-5b.'

`Yes sire...' the female left. She entered a hall with a bit more lighting. You could just see her face. Dark, blood red hair, with matching eyes. Her hair was long and wavy. It stopped about to her lower back. She wore a black vest and a red long-sleeve shirt underneath. Then she had a black skirt that stopped above her knees.

She walked over to a computer and typed in `x-5b_DBZ-gt.'

She laughed quietly. `Soon you shall die little ones...'

She pressed a BIG red button.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Goku was sitting at the table eating toast... with his eyes still wide open... (Now I know what you're thinking... His eyes would be dried out by now... But lets pretend that he blinks every once and a while...)

Raditz was sitting next to Goshi, who had Garron in her lap inhaling his food. Tomae and Maya sat in the living room watching TV. They already ate. Chichi was washing dishes.

`I'm tired...' Goshi said.

Raditz raised an eyebrow. `Of what?'

`For one thing... YOU LOOKING AT ME!!!!!!!! And second... I'm just tired... Maya was rolling around all night... The noise was driving me crazy!' She rubbed her temples.

`Kakarot!' Raditz yelled. `What the HFIL is wrong with you!'

`Smuggle beepershnips...' Goku was babbling again...

`I'm going to bed...' Goshi picked up Gohan stood up, then set him back down.

Gohan went back to stuffing his face.

Goshi walked back down the hall and plopped down on the bed, and immediately fell asleep.

*Later on*

Goshi woke up, but didn't open her eyes... she wanted to relax a little more.

But then she realized she woke up BECAUSE of something...

She heard a shuffling sound at the foot of the bed...

`Raditz... If you're in here...' She opened her eyes and sat up.

Her eyes bulged.

She rubbed her eyes to make sure...

No... She was right...

There at the foot of her bed... was the ugliest... most disgusting little black pig you could ever see... (I've got nothing against piggy's... it's just they happen to be one of the evil monster thingys in this story...)

It was about a foot tall... There was fur growing behind its ears... It had dark coal-like eyes... A stubby little tail... It had brown teeth... And it was DROOLING!!!!!!!!

Goshi was scared stiff...

The piggy looked at her...

Goshi did the only thing she could think of... `AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' She screamed at the top of her lungs...

`SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!' The piggy squealed.

Raditz BURST down the door. `WHAT IS IT WOMAN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?' He yelled.

The pig charged at Goshi and bit into her arm. `AAAAAAAAH!!!' She yelled.

`WOOOOMMMAAAANN!!!!!!' Raditz yelled.

He jumped on the bed and pulled the piggy-thing off Goshi's arms and through the out the window. The window shattered into pieces.

Goku and the others rushed in. `WHAT'S WRONG?!' Goku shouted.

`THERE'SANEVILPIGGY-THINGTHATATTACKEDME!!!!!' Goshi screamed all to fast.

`What?' Tomae said.

Goshi breathed. `Ok... There's an evil piggy-thing that attacked me!!!!' She shouted a bit slower. Goshi's arm was bleeding. Everyone saw...

`Whoa...' Goku and Tomae said together.

Goshi stood up and ran out the shattered window. Everyone else followed.

Chichi and Maya stayed behind... `Do you really think there's an evil piggy Chichi?' Maya asked.

`There has been a LOT of weird thing... So I wouldn't be surprised.' Chichi answered.

*Outside*

Sure enough... there was a tiny little piggy that sat on its bottom staring at Goshi, Raditz, Goku, and Tomae. It tilted its head.

Everyone had a straight face.

Goshi leapt foreword, but as she did the piggy grew in size...

Goshi immediately jumped back.

It was now taller than Goku's house.

`That's one, BIG, pig!' Tomae said.

Goku attacked the creature kicking and punching at it. It was like jello... all the attacks bounced right off.

`I'll try this ONE, MORE, TIME...' Raditz inhaled deeply...

`Keep your eye on the birdy...' He said in a hoarse voice...

`Oh great...' Goshi smacked her forehead.

A red and white energy-ball formed in Raditz hand...

He through it like a baseball...

As he did Goku shot a Kamehameha blast...

The pig exploded...

`Hey... I did it... HA!!!!' Raditz said proudly.

`Whatever...' Goshi mumbled.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

In that same dark, dark room...

`Idiots! There all IDIOTS!!!' He bellowed. He banged his fist on a table as he watched the big screen showing that x-5b was destroyed.

`I guess I'll have to got there myself!' He clenched his fist. `They will get in the way of my plans!'

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Raditz ran over and picked up Goshi. `Did you see that? I destroyed him! ME!!'

`Yeah... great... now PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' She screeched.

He set her down.

Goshi looked over at Tomae...

He had started a fire... And he was holding some kind of meat on a stick... uh-oh...

`TOMAE! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?!?' she ran up to him.

He was sitting on the ground, cross-legged. `I'm hungry!' He whined.

`But! But! You're actually going to eat that thing!' Goshi made a disgusted face.

`Yeah! Why not! I also brought marshmallows!' He smiled.

ZOOM!!!!!!!

A purple blur whizzed past Goku and Raditz and stopped at Tomae.

`Did you say... Marshmallows?' It was Trunks...

Goshi fell over anime-style.

Trunks sat down next to Tomae, grabbed a stick, shoved at least five marshmallows on it and stuck it right above the fire.

ZOOM!!!!!!

A green blur came charging towards them.

`TRUNKS!!!!!!!!' It was Maya.

Goshi fell over anime-style.

Maya sat next to Trunks, and smiled...

~beep~ ~beep~

A beeping noise came from Maya and Tomae's pockets...

They pulled out that little computer Toto had given them.

`HEY!!' Goshi yelled. `Mine never worked!' She said as she suddenly remembered the tiny computer. She reached into her back pocket. She pulled out... a broken computer. The glass had cracked and it was smashed in half, and was dangling by only three wires.

She then remembered all the times she fell...

Raditz dropping her...

Raditz dropping her...

Raditz dropping her off a cliff...

Raditz dropping her...

Etc...

`Maybe that's why it doesn't work...' She said to herself.

Tomae read his...

Tomae defects...

Hair color change

Eye color change

Sudden food cravings...

~Aaaahh so THAT'S what that was all about...~ Tomae thought to himself.

Maya read hers.

Maya defects…

Hair color change

Eye color change

Tail growth…

~Aaahh so THAT'S what that was all about...! Maya thought to herself.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

In that dark, dark room...

`Aaaahh... the perfect moment...' Shiaka laughed quietly to himself... `They have gathered...'

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

OOOOOOOOO!!!! What will happen next! o.O

Find out NEXT time on... DRAGON FIGHTERS!!!!!!

If you read the important note up at the top you would know that I won't be righting another chapter for about three weeks... ;_;

Sad... I know... But The parental units are taking me on a vacation so I'll be gone... ;_; *cries a lot* So if you could spare some time... review this story while I'm gone... ;_; It would mean a lot... Thanks! ^-^