Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ A cats eye and dragons tale (yes... the STORY kind of tale) ( Chapter 21 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

By: animej

It's getting close to the end... ;_;

So... be nice and... REVIEW!!!!!! It would mean a lot...

Ok... The disclaimer... right... It's hard to remember when... THE STORY'S ALMOST FINISHED!!!!! *sigh* Ok... I don't own any DBZ characters, blah blah blah... BUT!!! While I was away... I saw a movie... a very FUNNY movie... (It was on TV... I was bored... So I watched it) That movie was... (dun dun dun) WAYNE'S WORLD 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was this one part that I thought was SOOOOO funny... And it will be in this chapter... Somewhere...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AND I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHICH PART IT'S IN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*ahem*

Ok... And remember... If you would like to draw fanart for this story... go ahead! ^-^ That would be SO COOL!!!! ^______^

*ahem* I'm ok...

Ok... I'll shut up now... (This might be one of the last times I say that... ;_;)

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

`Somebody!' Goshi screamed.

`WHAT!!!' everyone yelled... Except Maya and Trunks...

`Could you get me some work tools?' She asked.

`I HAVE SOME!!!!!!' Trunks stood up and did a stupid superhero pose.

Everyone sweat-dropped (except Maya).

`Here.'

Trunks handed Goshi a bag filled with screwdrivers, hammers, and other essentials...

`Thanks...' Goshi sat down on the ground, pulled out a screwdriver, and tinkered with her tiny computer-like-thing that Toto gave her.

Trunks continued stuffing his mouth with marshmallows... Maya sat next to him.

Everyone stayed there and watched Goshi. What was she doing?

`I'M FIXING MY COMPUTER, IDIOT!!'

HEY!!! I'M THE NARRATOR!!! YOU HAVE TO BE NICE!!!!

`Says who?!'

ME!!!! THAT'S WHO!!!!

`GRRRRRRRR!!!!'

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Ok... I'm fine... anyhoo...

~15 minutes later~

Everyone had gotten bored of watching Goshi, so the just decided to lie on the ground.

`I'M DONE!!!!' Goshi stood up and did a weird pose.

`Your dumb?' Raditz hadn't heard her exactly.

`NO YOU DOLT!!! I'm done!'

`With what?' Goku asked.

`This!' She held up the tiny computer-like-thing. It looked like it was BRAND NEW!!!!

Goshi looked at the screen.

It blipped on. A bunch of numbers, letters, and some signs she had never seen ran over the screen.

Then, the word `Goshi' beeped on and off the computer.

Goshi was in a mix of confusion and awe.

Suddenly, Goshi felt strange... Something was wrong...

She felt, like she was... getting smaller... `Huh?' Then it stopped.

She felt her face... It felt the same. She looked behind her... She still had a tail... she looked at her clothes... They were the same, but... THEY GOT BIGGER!!!!

`AAAAH!!!' She screamed suddenly, feeling the clothes.

She looked around... everyone looked different somehow.

Tomae, Trunks, Maya, and Goku were looking at her funny.

Tomae, and Trunks were trying to contain their laughter.

Maya and Goku just tilted their heads in confusion.

HEY!! Where was Raditz?

She looked behind her. Raditz was standing there... HE GOT TALLER!!!!!

Goshi's eyes widened. `Whoa...' she was speechless.

Raditz was also looking at her. He looked like her was about to laugh his pants off. (not literally)

`WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING AT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?' Goshi bellowed.

`You! You're... you're...' Tomae couldn't come up with words...

He just fell over laughing, as did Trunks and Raditz.

`GOKU!!' Goshi whined. `What are they laughing at!?!?!?!?'

`Well... for starters... you shrunk...' He pointed his index finger at her.

`Huh? Ok... I was as tall as Maya and Tomae before, soooo...'

she walked up to Maya, put a hand on top of her head and slid it over towards Maya... OH MAN!!! SHE HAD GOTTEN SMALLER!!!!!!

`AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!' She jumped back. `I'm as short as Vegeta was!'

`In which Saga?' Maya asked.

`Uhhh... Hmm...' she thought for a bit... `The, Cell Saga?'

`Oh my!' Maya said. `But then again, Raditz got taller.' Maya pointed to a longhaired man, rolling around the ground laughing his head off. (Once again... NOT LITERALLY!!!!)

`Huh?' Raditz stopped, and blinked a few times.

He stood up... HEY!!! He was as tall as Goku, er, Kakarot!!!

Goshi realized something... IT WAS THIS LITTLE COMPUTER THAT CAUSED THIS!!!!

`GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!'

she was about to throw it to the ground when some stuff appeared on the screen.

Raditz looked over her shoulder...

It read:

Goshi Defects

Shrinkage of 3 inches

Speed and agility upgraded

Energy enhanced

Raditz got in front of her and bent down.

He poked her chest.

`Well, these don't look like they've gotten smaller...'

`YOU PERVERT!!!!!' She magically pulled out her frying pan.

`Uh oh...' Raditz said.

WHAM!!!!

She swung the pan like a golf club and knocked him high into the air. She held up her fist.

A vein appeared on her forehead and on her hand.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They went home (Trunks went to HIS home) and Chichi fed them all dinner.

`Oh, Goshi? Could you be a dear and go to the store and pick up some food for us? I would, but I'm cleaning tonight, and Goku can't count money very well.' Chichi asked, scrubbing a dish over the sink.

`Well, I uh-`

`Great!!!!' Chichi interrupted her.

`Um... ok... But I don't know where the store is...' Goshi pointed out,

`Well! Goku can take you to the store!

Chichi gave a list of foods to Goshi. `Ok... By!'

Goku flew Goshi to the store. They gathered all the foods. And went to the cashier to pay.

They were next in line.

The cashier was a guy with black hair, a red apron, and dark sunglasses.

`Hello!' He said. He looked like he was in his mid-thirties or something.

He began sliding stuff across that... uh... food checker thing...

But there was a problem with the strawberries!!! (NOT THE STRAWBERRIES!!!) He checked it again, and again, and again.

`OH!!' He said. He took off his sunglasses.

Goku and Goshi's eyes widened.

His left eye was... A CAT'S EYE!!!!! It had that crescent shaped pupil that cats have...

The cashier saw their looks. `Yes... This IS a cat's eye. I lost my eye a long time ago, and all they had at the time were cat's eyes... so, I now have a cat's eye.'

`I see' Goku said.

Goshi smacked the back of his head.

The cashier gave them a funny look, then he just went on. `The reason the strawberries aren't going through is that there is a discount on strawberries today.'

`Aww... I always have an eye for these kind of things!' Goshi covered her mouth. And Goku elbowed her side.

The cashier stared at them but went on.

`All you have to do is sign this.' He gave them a piece of paper and a pen.

`Yes!' She smiled stupidly. `We'll just cross the T's and dot the-`

The cashier glared at her as she paused and glared at him. `lower...case...J's...' She said slowly.

She quickly signed the paper, and gave it to him. They took the groceries and hurried out the door. The strawberries were their last item.

Goku flew Goshi and the groceries back home... neither said a word... That was one weird experience they'll never forget...

They got home and put the groceries on the kitchen table.

A dark blur whizzed past Goku. `WOMAN!!' It was Raditz.

He latched onto Goshi. `LET ME GO!!'

`Where were you?!?!?!' He yelled as he squeezed her tighter, forcing the oxygen out of her lungs. `My short little woman ran off without me! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!' He yelled in her ear.

*cough* `WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?' She screamed.

Maya and Tomae walked. `What going on?' Tomae asked.

Goshi was whacking Raditz with the frying pan, trying to get out of his grasp.

Goku was sweat-dropping.

Chichi was scrubbing dishes...still...

And Garron was just sitting at the table digging in the grocery bags.

Tomae and Maya sweat-dropped. What a scene to walk in on...

Goshi finally got out of Raditz' grasp.

She reached in her back pocket, pulled out her tiny computer, through it on the ground and stomped on it till it was just a bunch of tiny pieces. `THIS IS ALL YOUR FALT!!!! Stupid computer...' she mumbled, crossing her arms and walking away from the scraps of the, now, destroyed computer.

Just the something beeped in the pocket of Maya's skirt. She pulled out the tiny computer. `Huh?' Maya and Tomae said together.

Everyone stopped.

On Maya's screen there was a computerized button. She pushed the screen were the button was and then a picture of Toto appeared.

`HEY!!! It's TOTO!!!!!!' She squealed

Goshi rushed over behind Tomae and Maya.

The picture spoke...

`Dragon fighters... I am here to warn you that Shiaka now knows of you and is coming to find you...'

`Oh my!' Maya said.

`HEY!' Goshi cut in. `How come you never told us this thing was a communicator?!?!' She demanded.

`There are a LOT of things I haven't told you.' The pearly-white-colored dragon said.

`Grrr... Ok. Why is it that when I fixed my computer THEN I got the small `defects?' Did does it MAKE the defects?'

`No... It only lets them out... See, if you traveled from world to world with THAT thing broken or if you just didn't have one... the `defects' would build up until one day they would all come out... and the result would be fatal...'

`But why did Raditz get taller?' Maya asked. `He's not one of us.'

`True... was there any skin contact with one of you while you entered?'

Tomae and Maya looked at Goshi. `What? I pulled him in! That's ALL!!!' She snapped.

`That would do it.' Toto said.

Tomae was a bit confused. `But why did Raditz get taller, and Goshi uhh... get smaller?' (hey that rhymes!! ^-^)

`Because they will share the same `defects' but one of the `defects' will be opposite for the other person. And in there case... Raditz got taller.'

Goshi mumbled some words as she crossed her arms...

`And I have also called you to tell you something else...' He added.

`Why didn't you call Goshi's communicator?' Tomae asked.

`Well I TRIED but it was disconnected.'

`Uhhh...' Goshi, Tomae and Maya sweat-dropped.

`You are the Dragon Fighters... and you are called that for a reason.' Toto said.

`Because Maya came up with the name?' Goshi said.

`NO!' Toto yelled at the top of his lungs. `Because you are the three elemental dragon trainers.'

`Huh?' they all said at once.

`You will each receive an egg. You will have to care for that egg until it hatches.'

`Into a dragon?' Goshi interrupted.

`YES INTO A DRAGON!!!!!' He shouted again. `Then you will raise the dragon as your own.'

`Wow! My own pet dragon!' Tomae said in awe. `I always wanted one of those!'

Goshi raised an eyebrow.

Toto continued. `They will help you fight in your battles. Remember they will only HELP you, they will not fight FOR you. They will grow as they learn. Take care... Dragon Fighters...'

And with that, his picture zoomed out until it was just a blank screen.

`WOW!!!! I can't wait to get my very own DRAGON!!!' Tomae said, flapping his arms around.

`He never did say WHEN we would get them. I guess we'll just have to wait.' Maya said.

`I HATE waiting...' Goshi mumbled.

The three looked around. Everyone was staring at them... They had heard the WHOLE thing...

`Wow!!!' Gohan, er, Garron said. `My mom's gonna get a dragon! COOL!' It felt weird for him to call Goshi his mother, but he eventually got used to it.

BOOM!!!!!!!

The sky cracked with lighting... There was something outside...

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

OOOOOOOOOOO!!!! What will happen next? o.O

Who is outside?

Or should I say... WHAT is outside?

And when do they get those... `Dragon eggs?'

Find out NEXT time on DRAGON FIGHTERS!!!

Heeeee heeeee!!!! I'm not telling what's happening next time!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Remember... REVIEW!!!!!! Be nice people... and REVIEW!!!!!

Thank you!!!

^_____________________________^