Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ A very weird day... with a sad ending... ( Chapter 23 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

By: animej

-I do not own any DBZ characters... blah, blah, blah...

-REVIEW ON MY STORY PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU TO REVIEW!!!!!!!!!

It can be short and simple if you want! ;_; Pweese?

I'll be your bestest friend EVER!!!!!!!!!!

JUST REVIEW MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Also... read some of my other stories...

Like...

`Ten reasons why...'

And... Actually that's it... *everyone falls over anime style*

AND DON'T FROGET TO REVIEW!!!!!

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Ok... Somebody had called the `Dragon Fighters' outside... But who was it?

Everybody was confused...

`That was scary...' Tomae said nervously.

`W-well... we b-better g-go out there...' Maya said shaking a bit.

`Yeah! There's no reason to be scared!' Goshi said proudly.

Raditz looked at her. `Then why are your legs shaking so much?'

Sure enough, Goshi's legs were shivering from freight.

`Heheheh...' Vegeta laughed quietly...

`Hey! Shut up stumpy!' Goshi shouted.

`WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!?!' Vegeta snapped.

`Eh... heheh... I said. `Hey! Raditz' head is lumpy!!' heheh' Goshi lied.

`WHAT DID YOU SAY WOMAN!?!?!?!?!?' Raditz shouted.

`Nothing... Lets just go out there and get rid of the guy, ok?' Goshi started walking out the door.

Everyone followed.

The sun had just begun to come up over the horizon.

Everyone now stood outside.

They all looked up... Sure enough there was a guy in a black colored robe-like thing floated in the sky.

He had on black shoes that matched his robe and hair. His hair was short, black, and mildly spiky. He was rather young. About the age that Goshi, Tomae, and Maya looked... somewhere in his late-teens, early twenties kinda thing.

`WHOA!!!!!!' Maya's exact expression was... O.O

`Isn't he kinda young tah be a dimension conqueror?' Goshi asked.

`I HEARD THAT!!!!!!!' He shouted.

`GEEEE!!!!!!!' She clenched her teeth, with an open mouth... she had a scared look on her face. How could he hear that?

`I will take care of you fast... I have a busy schedule...' He acted bored for a second.

Then he lifted his hand, and a bright red ki-ball formed in his hand.

`Good by...' he said simply... He then shot it at..........GOSHI!!!

She was prepared for this...

`Kame...'

The ball got closer...

`Hame...'

The ball was getting closer and closer to its destination...

`Ha-AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!'

Before she could finish it... Raditz jumped her, and pushed her out of the way. (and him too)

The red ball struck the ground...

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

A GIANT hole was made in the ground. It looked like it was fifty feet deep!

Goshi stood up... *twitch* *twitch* She fainted... standing up...

`GOSHI!!!! ARE YOU OK?!?!?!?!' Maya squealed.

`...' No response...

Maya put a finger to her lips... `Oh, my...'

`YOU PINHEAD!!!!! YOUR DEAD!!!!!' Raditz shot up into the air.

`Idiot...' Vegeta said.

`Moron...' Tomae said.

`The BRAVE little toaster!!!!!' Maya squealed...

Everyone stopped...

Even that Shiaka guy, who came to kill them...

Raditz had stopped in mid-air... He began to twitch...

*twitch* *twich*

Tomae's jaw dropped... to the ground... (then it came back up again! ^-^)

`MAYA!!!! Why did you say that?' He asked.

`I don't know... I'm just craving buttered toast! And raditz is being brave right now... sooo... I put them together and I got the BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER!!!!!!!!!'

Raditz was still twitching... `Never... say that... again...'

`OK!!!!!' Maya squealed.

Goshi was still standing... past out... unconscious... knocked out... YOU PICK IT! WHAT AM I A DICTIONARY?!?!?!?!?!

They went back to fighting...

Raditz punched, and kicked at him...

Shiaka blocked most of them... Only a FEW actually made contact with his body...

They flew through the air, doing all that... fighting stuff...

But then, Shiaka decided to do a little offense... instead of defense...

He straightened out his hand, and swung it at Raditz. He dodged it, but... Shiaka's hand was now RIGHT... BEHIND... HIS... RADITZ' HEAD... He swung upward...

SHWIP!!!!!

Raditz felt funny... He felt a bit... cold... His back... felt cold...

Something went SHWOOSH!!! And flung into his face... It was Black and soft... It was... HIS HAIR!!!!!

But... it was different... He felt his head...

Shiaka began to laugh loudly...

Raditz was confused... WERE DID IT GO!!!!!!!!!!

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Down on the ground...

Goshi began to awaken from, uuh, being, unconscious... ^-^

She looked around... Then she looked up...

What was Goku doing in the air? And when did he change his clothes? Wait a minute...............GOKU AND RADITZ MUST HAVE CHANGED CLOTHES WHILE SHE PASSED OUT!!! *readers fall anime style*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww... Goshi thought.

`Goku! What are you doing up there?!?!?!?!' she called out.

`...' He didn't turn around...

What is she doing? Tomae thought.

Heheheh... this'll be GOOOOOOOD...heheheheheh... Vegeta thought to himself...

`GOKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?! GOKU!!!!'

`Hi!' Goku popped up in front of Goshi... But... he was wearing his regular Gi...

`GOKU!!! What are you doing? And, uh, how'd you get down here so fast?' Goshi scratched her head.

`What do ya mean? I was down here the whole time, Goshi!' Goku answered.

`But THAT'S not possible, you were up there wearing Raditz clothe-` She stopped in the middle of her sentence. (more like the END of her sentence...)

Goshi looked up slowly... EEEK!! He was up there too!! She was scared stiff... `T-that's R-Raditz???????'

`Huh?' Goku looked up. `I guess!' He scratched his head.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Up in the sky...

`MY HAIR!!!!!!' (he's really getting girly over this... -_-;;;;;;)

`Hahaha! Your STUPID attachment is pitiful!!! I know your customs... Cutting a saiyan's hair is dishonorable... But hey! Now your like them!' Shiaka pointed to Vegeta, and Goku. (HEY!!! Goku NEVER CUT HIS HAIR!!! ...I think...)

Raditz looked off into the distance... Huh? There was a blue blur coming from the city... What the heck is THAT?

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

On the ground...

Vegeta and the others noticed something coming from a distance...

`WOW!!!!!' It was Bra...

*everyone fell over anime style*

`What are you doing here?' Goshi asked...

`LOOKIE! LOOKIE! It's like a younger better version of Goku!' Bra said.

Goku pouted. `HEY!'

Goshi's face turned red... (can you guess which emotion?)

Vegeta was the farthest away from Bra, so he could barely hear her...

But Goshi was standing right next to her...

Bra was smiling `Wow! I hope his shirt gets blown off!'

Raditz shirt gets blown off...

`Wow! I hope his pants get-`

Goshi putting a hand over her mouth... interrupted bra `What are you tryin' ta do?! BLIND us all for the rest of eternity?!?!?!?!?!?!' Goshi shouted.

Goshi was also interrupted by laughter in the sky...

`HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! You fight yourselves already! Yet you want to help each other! How odd! It makes me laugh!' Shiaka laughed.

`WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!' O.O Bra was stunned! She was looking at Shiaka now... (oh-boy...-_-;;;;;;)

`WOW!!! What a cutie!!!!!!' Bra had hearts in her eyes...

Vegeta saw this... (O.O uh-oh...)

`YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY PRINCESS!!!!'

He flew up at him, head-on. He swung punch after punch... Kick after kick... This guy would DIE!!!!!!

Raditz slowly drifted to the ground... Bra was... once again -_-;;;;... staring at Raditz... Hearts in her eyes... `Hi...' She spoke in a dreamy voice...

Raditz had cuts all over and was bleeding in some places... `Uuhh...'

Goshi growled...

Garron walked up to Goshi... `What's the matter?' He asked...

`Nothing... just... nothing... grrrrrrrrr...' she growled again...

Garron backed up slowly... then quickly walked up to Raditz and poked him in the leg...

`What do you want brat?!?!' He snapped.

`What's wrong with Gosh- I mean Mom...' Garron rather spoke it, instead of asking it like a question.

*Up in the sky, Vegeta was trying to beat the crap out of this Shiaka guy*

Raditz looked at Goshi... She was red in the face, and had a BUNCH of veins popping out all over her forehead, and her left eyebrow was twitching...

Raditz looked at his right arm... Bra was latched onto it like there was NO TOMARROW... Oh-boy... Raditz smiled stupidly... He was dead now...

Bra was daydreaming...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (this indicates... that Bra is Daydreaming...)

There was a field of flowers...

She was running toward Raditz (with his hair cut)...

Raditz was running toward her...

Flowers were falling from the sky...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back in the real world...

Bra was STILL latched onto Raditz... But she was still daydreaming... `Oh Raditz!' She giggled with her eyes closed...

Now Goshi's left eye was twitching... (oh-my... #_#)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Up in the air...

`I will KILL YOU!!!!' Vegeta shouted, throwing a punch right a Shiaka's face...

Bam... Shiaka didn't block it...

`Ouch...' Shiaka said............................late reaction................

`I'm not AFTER your daughter!!!' Shiaka shouted...

`GOOD!!! NOW STAY AWAY FROM HER OR EL-`

Vegeta stopped... He was looking down.............at Raditz......... O.O Uh-oh...

Veins popped out all over his face... `GGGGGGRRRRRRR!!!!! DIE YOU IMBESILE!!!' Vegeta charged at Raditz...

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!' Raditz screamed...

He started running away... still... screaming... -_-;;;;;;;;

`HAHAHAHA!!! THIS IS THE BEST YOU GOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!' Shiaka called out...

Goshi had forgotten about Raditz for a moment.

`Oh YEAH!!! Why don't cha come down here! I'll give ya somethin' ta' laugh about!' *punch* *punch* She punched the air as if she were a boxer...

*everyone sweat-dropped*

`Goshi! You should be careful around this guy!' Tomae said.

`Yes... listen to your friend. He could end up saving your life one-day...' Shiaka said, sarcasm dripping from every word.

Krillin, the WHOLE time never said a word... He was very scared...

But he new he had to do something...

He began to walk toward Shiaka.

Goku followed...

And so did everybody else... (except Vegeta who was chasing Raditz, who had Bra latched onto his arm)

`Goku.' Krillin said, getting Goku's attention.

`Yeah?'

`Lets get em.'

`Krillin! Goshi! On the count of three Kamehameha this guys' butt!!!'

`1...2...3...KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!!!' They all screamed.

Three GIANT beems shot up into the air...

...

...

...

They all looked up into the air...

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

He was still there!!!!

Only now his robe-thing was burned off... So now all he had on was baggy black pants, and matching shoes...

Raditz was running in the direction of the gang again.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!' Still... screaming...

He stopped...

Bra looked up... `WHOA!!!!!!!!' O.O Her eyes bulged again.

Shiaka laughed...

`Hahahahahaha!!!!!! You can never defeat me!' (what a cheesy line -_-;;;;;;;)

Goshi looked at Raditz...

`Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...' She growled...

Raditz saw this... `Eh... heheheh...' He put his hand behind his head... (Like THAT would do any good...)

Vegeta saw the glare Goshi gave Raditz... OH YEAH!!!!

He walked over to Raditz, and yanked Bra off him... `STAY AWAY FROM MY PRINCESS!!!!!!' He shouted in Raditz face.

`Awww... But DADDY!!!!' Bra whined.

Maya walked over to Bra... `We can BOTH go to your house!!!'

`What?!?!' Goshi shouted. `You can't leave us here!!!!!!!'

`Oops... uuh... Nevermind! Heheh...'

Shiaka rolled his eyes... `This is getting dull...'

`OH YEAH?!?!?!?! HOW'S THIS FOR DULL!!!!' Goshi through her...secret weapon... the frying pan... It flung up into the air at great speed and... HIT HIM IN THE FACE!!!!!!! Ouch...

`Ow...'He snapped back to reality... `You DARE fling your cooking devise at ME?!?!?!?!?!'

`THAT'S IT!!!!!! I'VE HAD IT!!!!! GET DOWN HERE AND WE'LL HAVE A REAL MATCH!!!!! ......DOWN HERE!!!!!!!!!'

~5 minutes later~

Goshi and Shiaka were inside...

`I'll beat you! You stupid person! Can't even through a punch!' Goshi yelled.

`HA! Take THIS!!!! MWAHAHAHAAA!!!! I kicked you Hahahaha!!!!'

They were playing video games... *readers fall anime style*

`Take THAT! And THAT!' Goshi pressed more buttons...

`DIE YOU EVIL PIN-HEAD!!!' Shiaka shouted, pressing all the buttons he could...

Mean while... everyone else had a HUGE sweat-drop on their head.

Three words flashed on the screen...

Player 1 wins! Player 1 wins!

But WHO was player 1?

Goshi jumped up with glee. `YAY!!! HAH!!! I BEAT YOU!!!!!'

Shiaka pouted... `Not fair...'

`Woo! Hoo!!!!!' Goshi did a stupid victory dance...

Shiaka frowned... `DIE!!!!!!!!'

`Huh?' A ki blast was headed straight for her.

`UUH!!!' It hit her right in the gut.

`WOMAN!!!!' Raditz shouted.

`GOSHI!!!!!!' Her old, and new friends shouted.

Goshi felt pain... then... nothing...

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

*big, long, huge gasp* OH MY GOSH!!!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?!

Find out NEXT time on... DRAGON FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AND DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW!!!!! Here's a reminder...

review...

review...

review...

review...

review...

REVIEW!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! ^-^