Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ A sad day... WITH AN ARMY TANK!!!!!!!!! ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

By: animej

-I don't own any DBZ characters...blah blah blah...

-Have fun reading! ^-^

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Goshi opened her eyes... then shut them again... She was lying down on her back... She heard people talking.

`Ok, move along!' `Keep a straight line!' `Hey buddy! Get back in line!'

Where am I? Thought Goshi.

She was interrupted by someone shaking her shoulder. `Excuse me miss... you can't lie here. You'll have to move.'

`Go away mommy. I don't wanna go to school. It's a Saturday.' Mumbled Goshi, as she rolled over.

`Get UP!!! I won't ask again!' The man said in a threatening voice.

`Huh?' Goshi immediately sat up. She wasn't where she thought she was! Oh yeah! She was fighting that, Shiaka guy! The one she was sent here to beat. And destroy his... pigs... what happened?

Goshi was beyond confused.

She looked up at the person who disrupted her slumber. EEK!!! He had horns! And he was... BLUE!!!!! He was wearing a business suit. But without the jacket. And right between the two horns was a little patch of bright blue hair...

She stood up... There were lines of... blue fireballs? What was up with this place?

She looked at what the blue ball thingy's were heading for.

It was a big building. Very round... There were more people who looked like the blue man calling out things to keep the little fireballs in line... Or something along those lines...

She walked over the `Blue man' and tapped him on the shoulder.

`Yeah?' The harshness in his voice startled her.

`Um, where am I?' Goshi asked.

`WHAT?!?!?! You don't know where you are?!?!?!?!' He said WAY to loudly.

`Yeah! And you don't have to be so RUDE about it!!!!!' Goshi was ready to whack this guy a BIG glomp over the head with her... secret weapon... (A.K.A. -Frying pan)

`*sigh* Oh boy...' The guy just rubbed his temples. `Go in there. The big PINK guy will tell you what's going on... Sheesh! Some teenagers are so DUMB!' He tried to say the last part to himself... which failed...

Veins popped all over her face... and her hands...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She entered the building... Holding her frying pan in one hand... broken in half...

( A/N: Oh CRAP!!!! I forgot what the big pink guys name is!!! CRAP!!!! Oh... Now I remember...nevermind...^_^)

`Who are you?!' A voice boomed.

`Goshi, Mitzukake. And you?' Goshi answered. She barely remembered her `new' last name, but it still clung to her.

`I am King Yamma. I decide where you go.' He said, very proud of himself.

`Hmmm...' He looked in his big book. `Goshi. Aha! Here you are!'

All of a sudden... a blue blur whizzed by Goshi up to King Yamma's seat. `King Yamma!' It was some chubby blue guy with antennae. How odd...

The strange little man jumped onto King Yamma's desk and whispered something in his ear. Then he looked at Goshi and smiled widely. Showing his teeth. He did the peace sign... and whizzed out of the room.

Goshi sweat-dropped. What was with that guy. He looked familiar... But that was not her motive. She had to first, find out why she was here. Then, she had to find a way to get out. And go find that STUPID wizard guy named... Shiaka... How she hated that name now...

*ahem* King Yamma cleared his throat.

Goshi looked up at him. He ALSO looked familiar...

`Well... It looks like your going to train with King Kai.' He said calmly.

Something clicked in her brain. OH YEAH! That's who that little blue chubby guy was! She remembered now. But wait a minute... that would mean...

`OH MY GOD!!!!! I'M DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!' Goshi screamed.

`Yes... didn't you know? You've got the halo and everything!' King Yamma said.

`Huh?' Goshi felt nervously above her head. Eek! She DID have a halo...

Goshi almost fainted!

`You now have to cross `Snake Way.' King Yamma said.

Goshi felt a bit faint, but she walked out the door.

`ONE OF MY ASSISTANCE WILL DRIVE YOU THERE!!!' He called out, before she shut the door.

She stood there... shocked... Wow... I've never been DEAD before... Goshi thought to herself. (Well DUH!! Who else WOULD she think to?)

Somebody walked up to her. `Hi!'

Goshi looked up. The guy looked similar to the one she bashed on the head with a frying pan. But they weren't the same.

`Hi.' She replied in a bored tone.

`Um, I'm suppose to drive you to Snake Way?'

`I guess...' Goshi stood up and followed him to a yellow car...

He hopped in on one side and Goshi the other.

The drove off...

`So... how'd you die?'

He certainly gets straight to the point.

Goshi lifted an eyebrow and glared at him.

`Well?' He was trying to be nice, but he was very nosey.

`A fight...' She said glumly.

`What kind of fight?'

`A fight to save this dimension...'

`REALLY! Wow!! That's amazing! You must have sacrificed everything! Did you have a family?' He kept looking at her, then the road. (A/N: NOT LIKE THAT!!!!)

`Sort of...' She peered out the window at the new surroundings...

`So! You're going to train with King Kai eh? That's sounds like fun!' He tried to be cheerful.

`I guess...'

`You don't seem to happy about it.'

`Well... I was trying to beat this guy... um... and well... he did a surprise attack and killed me I guess...'

`And?' The blue guy was really interested.

`And now I wish I had trained harder to defeat him. I was distracted.'

`By who?' He asked.

Goshi thought for a moment. She knew who it was. It was everyone. Raditz, pestering her all the time. Chichi, making them go everywhere. Vegeta, scaring the CRAP out of her. But then again... She could have prevented ALL that...

`Me...' she answered coldly.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Back with the gang...

Everyone was attacking Shiaka in the air.

`RRRAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!' Vegeta flung a punch at his face.

He easily missed it.

Raditz flung a kick at his gut. He blocked it with both hands.

Goku came at Shiaka from behind. He aimed a punch at his back. Shiaka disappeared out of sight and appeared behind Goku.

Goku's punch , accidentally, flung into Raditz' face.

`...Ouch...' Late reaction...

`Oops... sorry Raditz!' Goku laughed quietly.

`I will kill you someday...' Raditz mumbled, before he hit the ground.

`Maya! We have to do something!' Tomae shouted. `Huh?' Where was Maya?

`AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!' And evil laugh came from inside the house. Maya burst down the door, making it fling to the ground, off it's hinges. It was Maya...

She had a Grenade Launcher in one hand, a Machine gun in the other... A vest with bullets lined up on it. A belt with kitchen knifes attached to them, and she had painted her face with black, green, and dark green to look like she was in the army.

Tomae sweat-dropped.

`Uh... do you really think that's necessary?' Tomae squeaked.

`OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL MY WRATH SHIAKA!!!!!!!!! FEEL MY WRAAAAAAAAAAATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' She fired seven grenades, and shot off her machine gun...

Suddenly... Shiaka felt VERY small...

Maya flung the guns up into the air, and quickly pulled out the kitchen knives... she threw them at Shiaka. And at the same time the guns were still going off...

After throwing the knives, Maya gracefully caught the guns again, and continued firing.

Shiaka tried his best to try and dodge them, and at the same time, try and dodge Goku and Vegeta's kicks and punches.

`TOMAE!!' Maya shouted.

`Yes?' Tomae squeaked.

`Hold these!!!! I'm getting some more STUFF!!!' Maya tossed them at Tomae. He caught them. He tried to steady the weapons. What was Maya up to?

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something blasted down almost HALF the house...

`Eeehhh... Tomae sweat-dropped.

`OH YEAH!!! FEEL THE POWER!!!!!!!'

Out of the house came... an Army tank? Maya was driving it... sticking her head out of the top...

Tomae's eyes literally shrunk... He was stupefied...

Shiaka looked down at the ground. `WAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!'

BAM!!! A GIANT ball was headed straight for them.

Goku and Vegeta's eyes grew at least THREE times they should normally be...

The thing was... the ball had a string... and that string was... lit!

BOOM!!!!!!!! It hit Shiaka right in the gut...

BAM!!!!!!!!! It exploded!!!!!!!!!

`MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!' Maya laughed triumphantly...

She fired another...

BOOM!!!!! It shot into the air...

`AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!' Goku and Vegeta tried to fly to the ground as fast as they could... What was wrong with this girl?????

BAM!!!!!!!!!! It hit Shiaka again. And exploded... (This guy must be in SERIOUS pain right now...)

Shiaka quietly drifted to the ground... Vegeta and Goku stepped back...

Krillin stayed with Garron... Chichi was staring at her house... (Which was now, practically demolished...)

Maya hopped out of her `War Machine.'

Her and Tomae slowly walked up to Shiaka.

Tomae decided to bring the Grenade Launcher... just in case...

He was lying on the ground... almost lifeless...

Tomae and Maya were now standing over him...

Shiaka shifted a bit...

`EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!' Maya cried.

Tomae acted quickly and fired the grenade launcher.

`YOU IDIOT WE'RE TOO CLOSE!!!!!!!' Maya shouted.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were shot back to the ground... Their hair standing on end...

Shiaka was blasted back as well... He opened his eyes... he slowly lifted his hand, and opened a sort-of portal...

`I'll get you... Dragon Fighters...' He sat up, and crawled to the portal and crawled into it...

The portal closed behind him with a flash...

Maya and Tomae were lying on the ground... covered in dirt and ash... (Gee, I wonder why...~_^)

Tomae was the first of the two to sit up... `Ha! We beat him!!' Tomae shouted.

`No we didn't...' Maya said, now sitting up... He hair was standing on end... it looked weird...

`DARN!!!!!!!!!!!' Tomae shouted again. `Why?'

*Everyone fell anime style*

`Because he got away you dim-wit!!!!!' Vegeta yelled.

`Oh...'

`Toto's gunna be so disappointed in us!' Maya sobbed. She slumped to the ground...

They looked at Raditz... He was unconscious on the ground... He had a red, fist-print on his face...

They all looked at Goku...

`Oops... I said I was sorry!' Goku tried to defend himself...

Then they all thought about Goshi... None of them spoke... Or at least about Goshi... Even Vegeta felt a bit bad... (Key word(s)... a BIT) After all she was a mother... or at least that's what most of them thought... Maya had told Tomae one night about the Goshi-mother confusion thing. So now the only people who knew were Raditz, Gohan (A.K.A- Garron), Tomae, and Maya, and... Goshi... Where was she?

Krillin stopped the silence... `Why don't we wish her back with the dragonballs?'

`YEAH!!!!' Maya said.

`But...' Tomae scratched the back of his head... `Wouldn't that be weird? You know, having somebody back from the dead?'

Goku, Krillin, and Vegeta glared at him...

Tomae saw their looks... `Oh! Uhh... I mean! Wouldn't it be weird if we ordered a pizza right now?!?!?! Heheh!' He smiled sheepishly, trying to cover up what he said... His face was still covered in soot and his hair still stood on end. If you thought about it... He looked kind of like Vegeta... sort of...

Goku, Vegeta and Krillin stopped glaring at him. As if to say, `Yeah, that's what I thought!'

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A person stared into a large screen... It was in a dark room.

He wore a cream-white robe with golden trimings. He had short , pearl-white hair... But there was one chunk of hair, that hung in front of his face...

A lady was standing next to him, as he sat in a chair.

`Master Toto.' She said. `They lost the fight...'

`No... It was only the first battle... They will have many more ahead of them...'

`Oh...' She replied simply.

She looked back into the screen again. On one half of the screen you could see Tomae and Maya with the DBZ gang talking away... They looked kind of down... Their friend had died... Who wouldn't be?

On the other half you could see Goshi in a car, glumly talking to a blue, demon-looking fellow.

`Master Toto... What will happen next?' The lady in a blue uniform asked.

`I don't know Sauni... I don't know...'

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

WHOA!!!!! O.O What will happen next?

And why is there a guy called Toto? I thought that Dragon guy was Toto? And Sauni was with him!(the lady who looked like a flight attendant) Hmmm... Well! Guess you'll have to wait and find out! ^-^