Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ Another normal, relaxing day...NOT!!!!! ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon fighters

By: animej

-I love getting reviews... You'll make the Dragon fighter cast REALLY happy! ^-^ If you don't they will be ANGRY!!!!!!!! VERY, VERY ANGRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Lighting strikes in background* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

*ahem* So... Could you pweese review after you read the chapter? PWEESE!?!?!?!? Thank you! ^-^

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

With Goshi...

`We're here!' The demon-guy said.

Without a word spoken, Goshi got out of the car and shut the door.

`Man, every time I come here, that thing STILL gives me the creeps!' He shuddered, and drove off.

Goshi turned around. She saw what he was referring to. It was a big snakehead. It was a light blue and it had piercing eyes. It had a mouth that opened up, and you were supposed to walk through. Beyond it, though, was a LONG trail. Snake-way.

She started walking, and passed through the snake's mouth.

What a bore... Here I am... dead, and there's nothing to do... Goshi thought. Except... walk...

She put her hands in her pockets and looked at the path, which she would be walking on for a WHILE...

She looked around her... Nothing but yellow clouds... How dull... Yellow clouds, huh? I wonder if this was the place `The flying Nimbus' was born, or made, or something like that...

Suddenly, she got an idea...

She grinned evilly...

She put both of her hands out in front of her. `Kame... Hame.........HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!'

... Nothing happened...

She stood there...still in the same position... and sweat-dropped...

Suddenly...

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of her palms came an ENORMOUS light. She released it, so now it was a travelling ki-ball. `YES!' She began to run after it.

She ran faster down Snake-way. Panting heavily, trying to catch up with the blast.

`Grrrr...' She clenched her teeth... She was now only a blur, that only the trained eye could see. She caught up with it... She was now running beside it... She took a chance... She leapt into the air. And with her strong fingers grabbed onto the sides of the Kame-blast, digging her fingers into it.

`HA!!!!!!!!' She exclaimed.

Now, all she had to do was ride it... all the way, to King Kai's place.

This was her plan. The plan she thought of. She knew that a Ki blast was a solid thing, so she took a chance to see if she could ride it. And, thankfully, it worked! ^-^

`Hahahaha!!!' She laughed, while still gripping the sides of the Kame-blast. `I WIN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!! This will be EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!' She laughed with triumph.

So she rode for HOURS with her new friend... the flying Kame-Blast... thing... -_-;;;;;;

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

With Maya, Tomae, and the rest of the guys who were there earlier... *ahem*

The gang had devised a plan to get the dragon balls...

Everyone was sitting at the kitchen table.

`Ok... Now that we know what we're doing... whose gonna go?' Chichi said.

`ME!!!!' Raditz shouted at the top of his lungs.

Everyone stared at him oddly. But went back to business.

`Ok, besides the obsessed, creepy guy; who's going?' Chichi asked again.

`I'll go!' Said Tomae. `She was my friend after all!'

`ME TOO!!!!!' Maya squealed. She jumped around aimlessly...

Everyone sweat-dropped.

`O-k? Um... So! We got Tomae, Maya, and the creepy obsessed guy, anybody else?' Chichi was holding a cup of coffee in one hand.

`Hey! I am not!' Raditz said.

`Fine! The creepy, INFANTILE guy! How `bout that?'

`Grrr... nevermind...' Raditz mumbled words to himself.

`Why do we have to do this anyway? The brat let her guard down, it's the brat's fault, not ours!' Vegeta said, with his arms crossed. He was sitting in the corner of the table... which was closest to the corner of the room... which was the shadiest... which gave him a creepy effect. (A/N; There's to many `Which' in this paragraph... I'll have to work on that later...::scribbles on notepad::)

Maya turned dark... Her shadow appeared to cover the entire room... Her eyebrows furrowed, and the left one began to twitch. (A/N; this is beginning to scare me... *runs and hides in a corner*)

She growled in the back of her throat, as she clenched her teeth. She approached Vegeta, and spoke in a deadly tone... `We are going to get Goshi back. And we are going to go back to where we came from. If you got a problem...*pulls out missile-launcher* then speak up now...' She glared daggers and pitchforks at him. (I always read these fanfics that say `He/she glared daggers at him/her' so I thought it'd be funny to put this! XP)

Vegeta glared at the girl. She had guts! She actually spoke to HIM like that. He was shocked. But he didn't show it. (Of coarse! XP)

He just `Hmphed' and looked away.

Maya backed off. And went back to her seat.

Everyone was silent.

Maya put the missile-launcher away. `SO! This will be FUN!!!' She squealed.

*everyone fell anime style*


Gohan perked up. `Can I come?'

Chichi stood up out of her seat. `Certainly NOT!!! This is too dangerous for a boy your age!'

`B-but-`

`No `but's' mister! You can stay home with me!' She smirked, and put he hands on her hips.

`Yes ma'am.' He looked down.

Raditz chuckled to himself. `heheheh...'

`Could I go?' Goku asked.

Chichi and Raditz shot up. `WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?!'

`But Goku! You have to stay home! And help around the house!' Chichi shouted.

`Kakarot! You can't be serious! We can handle this on our own! Nobody want's you to come along.' Raditz shouted.

`I wouldn't mind.' Tomae muttered, scratching the back of his head with one hand and the other lying in his lap.

`Neither would I. That would be nice.' Maya smiled.

`See! I'm going!' Goku smiled widely.

Raditz muttered some words.

`If Kakarot is going! Then I'm going too!' Vegeta shouted.

Everyone fell silent.

Krillin perked up. `Well... looks like you all have it under control! I'll just be going now!'

`No wait Krillin!' Chichi tried to stop him... but he already shut the front door, and started to fly off. `Grrr... Just wait till the next holiday comes around! You can BET he won't get anything THIS year!!!!' Chichi balled her fists.

Tomae walked over to the sink, and got out a glass. He then took out his tiny-computer-devise that `Toto' gave him, and set it on the counter. After that, he filled the glass with water, turned around, stood there, and drank up his water. (trust me... there IS a point in typing that up... Just remember... he turned around, ok? Great! ^-^)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

In that dark, dark room...

`Master Toto! Don't you think we should contact the Dragon Fighters?' Sauni asked.

`Yes...' That guy (his description is in the chapter before this one. The guy with the white hair... n' stuff) pressed a button on the table, which he was sitting at. There was a big screen on the dark colored wall. It blipped on.

`I think I shall contact Tomae today...'

`Sir, what about...'

`About what?'

`Your form! They have not seen you like this!'

`It's about time they do then.' He said in a calm voice.

Next to the button her pressed earlier, was a series on smaller buttons with the numbers from 0-9 on it. (like any other NORMAL button pad...thing...) He pressed a variety of numbers and then a picture came into focus on the screen...

They both sweat-dropped...

On the screen, they saw Tomae's *ahem* behind... picking out what appeared to be... a wedgie... (oh my...#_#;;;;;;;)

The `Toto' guy coughed loudly... *AHEM*

Tomae heard a noise... He turned around... EEP!!! He picked up the computer-devise, and smiled stupidly... `H-hi!'

`Hello there, Tomae...'

`Hey! You're not Toto! Who are you!' Tomae had his eyes fixed on the screen.

The other guys looked at Tomae.

`Who are you talking to, Tomae?' Maya asked.

`Huh?' He looked at everybody sitting at the kitchen table... They were all staring at him as if he had grown two heads or something. ` Oh... the screen! Heheh...'

`TOMAE!!' The guy screamed. Tomae shot his head back towards the screen.

`Right! Who are you! And where's Toto!!' Tomae demanded.

`I am Toto...' he spoke calmly.

`Huh?'

Right before his eyes... the guy who claimed was Toto, but didn't look a THING like him... Transformed INTO Toto...'

Tomae's eyes shrank into tiny dots... the side of his mouth twitched...

Maya walked up to him. `What's up?' She looked down at the screen. `Oh hi Toto! Hi Sauni! What's up?!' she smiled.

Tomae was still twitching.

`Hello Maya!' Sauni smiled.

Toto cut in... `Good job, Dragon Fighters.' He said plainly. `You two managed to survive Shiaka's attack.'

Maya and Tomae's face saddened. `Goshi didn't. But we're getting her back!' Tomae spoke up.

`Yeah! And when we do! We'll come back... and BLOW HIM TO OBLIVION!!!!!' Maya shouted angrily.

`Uuhh... o-k? Anyhoo... I want to explain a few things...' Toto said.

`Yeah! Like why you can change into a dragon!' Tomae said loudly.

`What?!?!?!' Maya was shocked. `What do you mean?!'

`I MEAN... before you came over, he was a human!!'

`SAY WHAT!?!?!?!?'

`It is true...' He morphed back into a human.

`Holy Smurf-pots!!!!' Maya shouted.

`Please... let me continue...' They both fell silent. `ok now... Goshi IS dead... and you ARE going to get her back, right?' Tomae and Maya nodded their heads. `Good. Now... First of all... I'm surprised you did any damage! That guy id TOUGH! But then again, you had help. But the next time you fight him will be tougher... he will have figured out your moves... But he probably won't come after you while your still in this anime... ok? And here is a warning... we are older than we look. Shiaka might look the same age as you, but he's really centuries old. Like me...'

Tomae and Maya were speechless... `Uumm...'

HEY!!! I SAID YOU WERE SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!

`Sorry...'

HEY!!!

`...'

That's better... ^-^

Little Gohan walked over to Maya and Tomae... `Excuse me?' He said quietly.

They both looked at him. `Can we go now?' Gohan poked his two index fingers together.

Goku walked over. `Hi Toto, sir.'

`Hello sir... nice to meet you.' Toto smiled.

`Hey!' Goku picked up Garron.(A.K.A.: Gohan) `This little guy is Garron. Goshi's son!' ^-^ Goku smiled.

`EEEEEEEEEEE!!!' Tomae and Maya both squeaked.

Tomae tried to move Goku. `Uuhh... eheheh... well...'

`Toto and Sauni's eyes shrank.

Raditz eyes also shrank... uh-oh...

Gohan tried to stay as still as possible...

`Uuuhh...' Tomae began. `We can explain...

Toto spoke up. `Would you excuse us for a second?'

`Uuh. Wait!' Tomae tried to stop them but they were already down below the desk speaking quietly.

`Uh-oh... Goku! Why'd you have to do that?!?!?!' Maya shouted.

`What?!' Goku put on an innocent smile.

`GOKU YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!' Raditz screamed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Below Toto's desk...

`Master Toto! She has a child! She can't have a child! How long have they been in there anyway! Surely the time scale is the same!?' Sauni tried to be rational.

`Calm down, calm down... ok... DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!!' He whispered loudly.

`Sorta?' Sauni bit her finger.

`This means........ that's I'm a-`

(AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! I'm not telling! XP you'll just have to wait and find out!!! XD)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Back with Goshi...

She was still riding her `new friend' (what's up with THAT?).

`Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Only a while ago did she FINALLY put her hair up again into a ponytail... Her hair flapping in her face was starting to annoy her... -_-;;;;;;

`Huh?' Just then... Her `new friend' started to shrink... it got smaller, and smaller, and smaller... `Hey! What's going on???'

maybe it's running out of power? ...oh well... I need a good walk... She thought.

She hopped off, onto snake-way again. And started walking... again...

Right after she hopped off, she Ki-blast faded away into nothing.

She shrugged it off, and continued walking.

She was hungry...

~17 hours, 46 minutes, and 5.6832486941647562179567435 seconds later~

She had her hands in her pockets, staring at the yellow road... type thing...

She got another idea! Something that would amuse her for at least a few minutes... (not very long, huh...-_-;;;;;;;;;)

She put her hands behind her back, and started skipping...

Then... what NO ONE would have expected... she did...

`Fallow the yellow snake road...follow the yellow snake road... we're following, following, following the yellow snake road!!!' She smiled like a five-year-old.

(I'll give you the BIG prize if you can guess which song I totally screwed up to make this tiny song... like-thing... ^-^)

Suddenly... she saw something, that she didn't see before... she was probably too concentrated on singing that song... (which YOU have to guess!! ~_^)

It was a house... (uh-oh...)

Ws this King Kai's? No... his was at the END of Snake-way...

The house looked familiar... she stopped.

Goshi tried to think...

~30 minutes later~

`Nope... don't know what it is...' She began walking again... wait...

Wasn't this? No... no it couldn't be... It couldn't be!! IT JUST COULDN'T- .........................be the half point!!! (readers fall anime style)

`DARN IT!!! I CAME ALL THIS WAY!! AND IT'S ONLY THE HALF POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! Oop!' She covered he mouth... she wouldn't want that... that THING to hear her... Yes... she was a the Princess-Snake place... Or house if you prefer...

She tip-toed quietly past it...

`Hmhmhmhm... `she heard humming.

`Eek!' She tried to tip-toe faster.

She looked up. She saw a lady with turquoise skin hanging clothes to dry. She was humming some song Goshi had never heard.

She began to walk away again.

`Hmhmhm... The girl kept humming... `hmhmhm- HEY!!! HEY YOU!!! DOWN THERE!!!!!! STOP!!!'

`CRAP!!!' Goshi shouted. She started to run.

Then the house turned into a GIANT snake.

`DOUDLE CRAP!!!!!' Goshi ran faster...

`HEY YOU!!!!' The snake hissed. `STOP RIGHT THERE!!!! I WILL CHASE YOU FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!!! HISSSSSS!!!!!!!'

`What an old line!!!' Goshi rolled her eyes. The snake hissed again. `EEEEK!!!' Goshi ran faster. `Since when can snakes fly!?!?!?!?'

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

OOOOOOO!!!! O.O What will happen next? This took me a LONG time to type up... SO REVIEW PEOPLES!!!!!!!! ^-^ thank you!! ^-^

So... since you don't know what will happen next... you'll just have to review, and wait... ^-^ I love getting reviews!!! ^-^

-animej.