Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kimmicko's mistake ❯ Kimmicko's mistake ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-I am so high. I can hear heaven.
I am so high. I can hear heaven.
No heaven, no heaven don't hear me.-

My angel... I can hear her, smell her, taste her, feel her... But I can't touch her here; I can't hold her and promise everything's okay.

Here, the darkness binds me. It strangles whatever life is left out of me, then gives back a small sliver.

Here, I can watch my old life. It's like a movie. Each time, I cry. I cry with her lonely tears, our hearts merging. I can't stand to see her in so much pain.

I miss you too, Kimmicko.

-And they say that a hero can save us.
I'm not gonna stand here and wait.
I'll hold onto the wings of the eagles.
Watch as they all fly away.-

Kimmicko lays on her bed, weary from the tears that had already fallen. I feel a need so strongly. I need to be close to her...

I reach out a hand, hoping to stroke her hair and coax her to smile again. Then, just beneath my fingers, I can feel the soft, damp skin of her face.

Her brilliant emerald eyes rise to meet mine; I can't help but notice they haven't lost their beautiful shine.

"G-Goethan?" she stammers in disbelief.


-Someone told me love will all save us.
But how can that be, look what love gave us.
A world full of killing, and blood-spilling
That world never came.-

Her eyes focus on my battered, beaten, pale, malnourished body. The tears well up again and she nearly knocks me over as she rushes to be in my arms. All I can do is hug her and stroke her hair.

"Wh-Where have you been?" she sobs.

I shake my head, "Hell."

She looks up and takes my face into her hands. She's surprised by how I look now - I used to be strong, tan... I used to make girls cry for me; but Kimmicko was my one and only...


-And they say that a hero can save us.
I'm not gonna stand here and wait.
I'll hold onto the wings of the eagles.
Watch as they all fly away.-

"I wanted to say goodbye..." I manage to explain. What I can't say is, 'I wanted to tell you I loved you one last time.'

My darling Kimmicko... Why must you cry? I can't do anything.

"You left me..." she whispers, "You left me for so long, Goethan..."

Don't you see? This was all for you.

Then, surprisingly, she pushes away. She turns her back to me, and she murmurs so softly, I can barely hear, "I hate you for it."

-Now that the world isn't ending, its love that I'm sending to you.
It isn't the love of a hero, and that's why I fear it wont do.-

Tears glaze over my eyes and I reach out my hand. It comes to rest on her shoulder. My fingers run along her collarbone, clearly defined, without my thinking. My other hand goes to her face, stroking her cheek and settling under her chin.

They turn her towards me and she sees my tears.

I kiss her soft lips one last time.

"I love you, Kimmicko. And I always will..."

Slowly, I was being pulled back into my Hell. I couldn't feel her anymore.

She knows that was the last time she'd ever see me again. She breaks into tears and collapses to the ground, "No! Goethan! I love you! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I LOVE YOU!"

I know, Kimmicko, I know...


-And they say that a hero can save us.
I'm not gonna stand here and wait.
I'll hold onto the wings of the eagles.
Watch as they all fly away.-
-And they're watching us
(Watching Us)
As they all fly away.-