Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My boyfriend is from space(guest starring Radditz) ❯ Never trust the color pink ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's chapter 7 Sorry for not updating in so long.....Blame the school, they made me and the fact that I was having a brain fart, for those of you who knows what that is.

::Disclaimers: I wish I was a real sayian so that I could have real adventures in dbz land. But I'm not a sayian and my best friend isn't a panda, so I don't own Radditz or Vegeta either::

After I had broken kiss, I looked into her eyes. She seemed to smile inside her eyes. They were so beautiful. She seem to think the same thing.

"Thank you, Radditz."

"For what?"

"For believing in me when I was down and out."

"No problem."

Suddenly, she started moaning and fell back into the pillow, as if in pain.

"Aibou!? What's wrong?"

She kept on moaning but couldn't say anything from the pain. She was starting break out into a cold sweat and lashing around violently as if inside a bad dream. I put my hand on her forehead and her head felt like it was on fire. I ran into the bathroom and got a cold wash cloth to cool down her head. I put it on there and she almost calmed down. She some how looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"Radditz," she said softly, as if hard to speak.

"Yes, Kiara, I'm here....calm down a little bit..please"

"Radditz.....I feel so weak........"

"Don't say that, you are a very strong person, you can get through, I know you can."

"Something is trying to attack me. Inside my head. I can barely fight back."

She must be hallucinating. There has to be somthing I can do. But what? Of course! The mind link! If I can get in touch with her mind like when we talk within our bond then maybe...... I put my hand on her forehead and concentrated hard to try and reach her.

'Aibou, please, listen to the sound of my voice. You can beat this evil. Just try!'

'I don't know if I can!'

'Yes you can. Just believe in yourself. You can do this, just don't give up.'

She woke up again with fear in her eyes and sat straight up with a start. She instantly clung to me as if her life depended on it.

"Shhh......don't worry, no one is going to hurt you. I promise."

Suddenly, I sensed a familiar ki. It was weak but familiar all right. Somehow, I growled at this ki signature. The witch was back. How in the world did she find us all the way out here? I do not know how, but I think I won't like it.

"Kiara, I want you to stay here. I'll be back in a little while. Don't worry. Just rest for a little while longer."

I kissed her on the cheek and went down stairs to see Goku and his family gazing at the hideous pink car.

"Who are you and what business do you have here?" Goku asked firmly.

"I'm looking for my niece, Kira. She has dark hair and dark eyes."

"Your not going anywhere near her," I said protectivly.

"You again!? What the heck are you doing here?"

"I'm looking after Kiara and you are not going to hurt her. Not while I'm here," I growled under my breath.

"Radditz, do you know this woman?" Goku asked.

"Yes. She is the reason me and Kiara are in this whole mess."

"I am not the cause of this predicament, you bastard. I hated you the moment the first time I layed eyes on you. Always trying to be like a boyfriend to my innocent, sweet niece."

"Don't even get me started. Your the one who took her away from a loving family, her friends. That night we ran away, she was raped by some bastards and right now, it's destroying her into millions of little pieces and I can't stand anyone who will even try to hurt her again or take her away from me is going to go straight to hell and back again."

"Radditz?" a soft voice said.

I turn around to see Kiara, leaning against the post, while having a blanket wrapped around her.

"Kiara!? What are you doing out of bed?"

I went to her side to make sure she didn't fall over onto the ground.

"I heard the commotion outside and came out to see what was going on."

She then saw the witch and held onto me closer, not that I minded, but.......

"How dare you cuddle her like that! You'd think she was still a child or something," the witch sneered.

"And I don't blame the poor girl," Chichi defended, "This young man has been very good to her and I don't see any reason for them to be apart. I seriously doubt you want to because neither me, or my husband will allow it."

Goku scowled to his point that he wasn't about to let her pass.

"You know I can have you all arrested for kidnapping and harbouring a minor," she said, sneering.

"No," Kiara said softly.

The witch glared at her.

"What did you say?" she said, as if almost to the breaking point of her anger.

"I said no. You have no control over me anymore. I just want to go back to my own home with my grandparents and my friends and Radditz. These people are not holding me against my will and they've helped me, and is that such a crime, for helping a friend?"

The witch was furious beyond control. I let Kiara lean on Chichi whilst Goku and I got prepared for anything. She may be weak, but I still felt the need to protect my loved one. Suddenly, Little Gohan got in front of us.

"Don't hurt Ms. Kiara! She's my friend and Niisan's and I don't want her hurt. She's the nicest friend I've had."

"So what you think you can stop me, brat?"

The little boy scowled as best as he could, though to no avail.

"Maybe he can't, but I can," I said.

"You will regret meeting that child, bastard. I make this home my property and move you out of it and put you out onto the street if I wanted to. So I suggest you cooperate," she said angrily.

Kiara clung tighter to Chichi, she didn't want these people to be hurt, and niether did I.

"Can't you see that your not wanted here? Kiara doesn't want to go back with you. Even if you did, I would still follow, no matter how far, even to to the far reaches of the galaxy and back again to find her."

"The far reachs of the galaxy huh? Well how about we make sure about that."

Okay, Now I'm confused. What did she mean by that? Suddenly, this strange light envolped Kiara and started to take her away from Chichi.

"Kiara!" I yelled out, trying to grab her as she floated further and futher away, but this strange thing elecricuted me and sent me flying backwards. That hurt!

"Radditz!" Kiara srceamed, trying to escape, but to no avail.

The witch laughed maliciously. That voice. I've heard it some where before........Oh dear Kami! It can't be.....

Suddenly a bright light came and revealed the true idenity of the witch. It was Freiza.

"Surprised to see me again Radditz. Because I'm really surprised to see you."

I growled loudly at this monster that caused all of my fears, my darkness, my nightmares.

"What are you doing here, you monster?"

"Please, don't be so cold, it really is a nice day out here on Earth, don't you think? I would think you koi would think so."

"Leave Kiara alone. She has done nothing to you."

"Oh, Radditz, do you have to be such a spoil sport? I would have said you've caught quite a catch here. You've even bonded with her, how touching."

He brought Kiara closer to him and stroked her cheek with his long, black fingernail, causing Kiara to shudder from his touch. It took all of my self control not to rip him limb from limb. I growled louder than before.

"What's the matter, Radish-boy, Mad cause I touched your whore?"

That was taking it too far.

"Let Kiara go, Now!"

"Or what? You gonna growl at me some more? I really like that in a male sayain.

"Your just sick, twisted bastard!"

"Why thank you, I didn't know I was so highly appreciated!"

That was disturbing.

"Oh, look at the time, I really must be going and I think I'll take this treasure with me."

What the hell? Holy shit! I ran for Kiara before Frieza could take her into his ship, which was the pink car in disguise. I then felt that familar shock at it threw me back onto the ground, like before and it nearly knocked me out, but I held on. I tried again and the shocked was even more harder than the last time and it burned me pretty badly.

"Radditz!!" Kiara yelled in concern for me.

I tried my hardest to move, but couldn't move much from all the pain. I looked at Kiara, with tears in her eyes, out of concern or fear, or both. Don't worry, Kiara, I won't let you down, I promise you on my very soul.

But this Chapter isn't done yet

*Kiara's POV*

Oh dear God, Radditz! I hope he's okay. He looked pretty beaten up out there. How dare Frieza do this him? What had he done to deserve this? I was filled up with emotion, I didn't notice I was crying again, but I didn't care. My greatest friend was hurt back on Earth and I was up here in space with a daranged maniac, with a sick mind, only God knows what could happen. I've never been so scared in my life. I curled up into a ball and cryed a little more.

"Quit your crying woman, your annoying me!"

I instantly stopped and loked to see who had said that. I saw someone similar to Radditz, but he had a lot shorter hair that stood up like a flame and bangs slightly over his eyes and he was about as tall as I am and had a tail.

"Who are you?"

The stranger snorted.

"I am Prince Vegeta, Prince of all the sayains. Why do you ask?"

"I'm sorry, Prince Vegeta, but I was just taken from my home, Earth, and someone very close to me was injured and I don't know if he's alright or not. I wish I was back home to help him, but.......that monster stole me."

He nodded, as if understanding.

"I know that monster. I was, like you, taken from my home and family, but now, I don't have a home to go back to, he blew up my planet. That bastard. It's probably best if you stay by me, to make sure Freiza doesn't do anything you will regret."

"All right. How come your helping me?"

"I can sense that you have a lover, and I do not want to see anyone heart broken over that.....monters cruel and sick intentions. I've seen families broken up and lovers dead because of a strong bond being shattered into a thousand pieces, never to be repaired again."

"I wish Radditz was here."

"You know Radditz?"

"Yes, he still on hurt back on Earth, and I'm not sure if I'll ever see him again," I said, curling into my ball again.

I felt a gloved hand upon my shoulder, in a comforting gesture. He then wiped my tears away.

"Don't worry. If I know Radditz, he won't give up until he completes his mission. Too much in his family to quit on anything, no matter the cost."

"Thank you, Prince Vegeta."

"Hey, Call me Vegeta-san. We're friends now, so you don't have to keep calling me 'Prince'"

"Okay, Vegeta-san, thank you so much, for everything."

"Your welcome, what is your name anyway?"

"My name is Kiara."

"It's nice to meet you, Kiara-san."

"Well, well. what do we have here?"

Freiza, you bastard, why did you have to do that!? Your going to the shadow realm as soon as I strangle you first! Well.....you guys guess I didn't like Frieza much, but who does? Nywayz, please review! Vegeta rulez!