Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My boyfriend is from space(guest starring Radditz) ❯ Freiza is a big hentai! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here is chapter 8 and summer is almost over. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was wrapped up in a new fic I got carried away with.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Frieza said mockingly.

I looked into the eyes of the tyrant that had taken so many lives as well as destroyed families with practically one lift of his finger. He grinned maliciously at my tear-striken face as well as the fear it contained. Vegeta-san looked on in anger at the twisted, sick creature before us. It looked like Vegeta-san has lived through his fears for Frieza, so maybe I should try not to show my fear.

"Vegeta, how nice to have finally found you, nice little game of hide and seek you were playing with everyone, such a sweet little monkey you are."

"Sayians are not sweet or nice. And stop calling my superior race such low, flith, and degrading of names."

"Oh, come now, that was totally uncalled for. You wouldn't want to upset the poor girl, would you?"

Vegeta-san looked over at me, then back to Frieza , more angry than I ever thought possible. I didn't know sayians could be so easliy intimadated. I'll make sure I don't call them monkeys again. That's for sure. The creature smirked evilly. Somehow, I didn't like the look he sent me. Hell, why should I like this thing at all? I moved closer to Vegeta-san.

"Strange things, you humans. You practically try to destory each other and yet, you reach out for comfort anyway," Frieza said, waving his hand around a bit.

"I don't seen any reason not to," I said defiantly.

"Oh? Are you frightened little one?" Frieza said, mockingly.

I decided to let the little comment slide.....for now.

"Do you know of what I am capable, little one?"

"I've got an idea," I said, staring him down.

"Good girl. Would you believe I have the power to destory you here and now?" he asked silkly.

"A lot of people probably have that kind of power to take away life with just a flick of a wrist, so that won't bother me."

"True, little one, a lot of people have that ability. Do you know that a lot of people can also kill a lot of people at once?"

"Yes, it could take more than doing one at a time," I said.

"What about people, with a flick of one's finger, they could destory an entire planet. I mean all of it, gone out of exisitance, never to truly return again?"

I stayed silent from that comment.

"I am more than capable of doing just that, little one, and even more than that."

I still didn't back down. He frightened me a little bit, but I stood stronger still. Out of no where, he knocked Vegeta-san unconcious and grabbed my wrist, his black fingernails peircing my skin. He pulled me to my feet and pulled me uncomfortably close to his cold, hard face. I tried to break free of his iron grasp, but to no avail. Next thing I knew I felt something warm and slick with saliva that felt a lot like a tounge on my cheek. I tore my eyes away and tried to not think about it. Man, that felt so gross. Next, he sniffed my sensitive neck, causing me to gasp. I felt his hands go into places that I wouldn't let anyone touch before.

"You Earthings really do have a lot of beauty and trust. I admire that. To trust someone so willingly, it is truly remarkable."

I felt myself struggling to get free of him. Enough was enough.

"What are you talking about? I don't trust you at all."

"Trust me, little one. You will."

He pick me up, as if I weighted nothing at all, and carried me over his shoulder. He picked up Vegeta-san as well and put him in a dungeon-like room, me with him. I picked up Vegeta-san's head and pulled towards me for comfort. He was going to have a headache when he woke up. Lucky for us, Frieza left us in the cell without a guard. Man, I now I really do wish Radditz was here. I helped Vegeta-san get comfortable and waited for him to be concious again. From an angle, he kind of resembles Radditz, with much shorter hair. He wasn't kidding when he said most sayians looked alike. They could be brothers if it wasn't for some key differences. But I begin to wonder. Why hasn't Radditz tried to use our mindlink? He might still be uncouncious, but not after this long. When we were traveling to the city, I could still communicate with him. And when we were in that cave, I was unconcious, and he still spoke to me. Maybe I should try to reach him. Suddenly, I heard groaning next to me and I saw Vegeta-san, waking up and rubbing his neck and something in sayian. I think.

"Vegeta-san?" I asked him.

"Uhh....I'm going to be feeling that one in the morning. What happened just now?"

"Frieza locked us inside of this cell and left."

"He didn't do anything to you, did he?"

"What do you mean?"

"He didn't.......rape you did he?"

"No, He just felt me up and smelled me."

"You seem as though this has happened before?"

"It has, just a day or two ago. Lucky for me, Radditz found me and took me away from the city. It was where Frieza was looking after me when I was stolen from my grandparents. I just hope he's alright."

"What happened?"

"Frieza took me away from my caretakers and left Radditz unconcousious when he took me. I was about to try and reach him through our bond but you woke up."

"Go on, I'm not about to stop you. I'll make sure nothing happpens to you."

"Okay."

I reach out with my mind to try and find Radditz.

'Radditz? Are you there?'

'Kiara?'

My face lit up.

'Radditz! Thank God! What happen to you? Are you alright?'

'Calm down, aibou. I'm just fine. Just a few scratches here and there. I should be asking you the same thing.'

'I'm fine too. I met Vegeta-san.'

'You met Prince Vegeta!? What did he do?'

'He just told me his name and that I shouldn't call hm prince.'

'Has Frieza done anything?'

'No, he just felt me up.'

I could have sworn he was growling just now. I didn't know he was so...........possessive of me. But it was good to hear his voice again.

'You know what?' I asked.

'What?'

'I wish you could hold me right now. Like when we were going to the city, or when I was reading to you, or back in the cave.'

'I wish I could hold you right now too. No matter what anyone else would say, I want to hold you too.'

'Same here.'

'Aibou, I want you to do something for me.'

'What?'

'Stay strong. I don't want you giving out on me. I want to hold you again, like before. Stay strong for me and I promise you, I will come for you.'

'Okay, Raddtiz.'

'One more thing, you can call me Radditz-kun now.'

'What is the -kun supposed to mean?'

'In my language it means we are very close friends. Only it's more masculine so I won't use it on you. I'll keep calling you aibou, don't worry.'

'What else would you call me if you didn't call me 'aibou'?'

'I would also call you 'Kiara-chan' too. '

'Okay, Radditz-kun.'

'I better get back to reality now, I'm still uncounicious. Hope to see you again, aibou.'

'You too, Radditz-kun'

End, finally. I hope the next chapter won't take as long as this one. Again, me sorry for the late update.