Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Green Eyes ❯ First Contact ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or Harry Potter. So you can't sue me.... you'd get a pocket full of wishes.
 
Warning: Contains yaoi.... no flames... they will be used to warm myself as it is really cold right now
 
Pairings: 1x2, 4x5, 3xHarry
 
Summary: Yeah yeah cliché... Harry defeats Voldie and gets blasted into the uture, where he meets the G-boys...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Harry!” He spun to see Ginny taken out by a curse, followed quickly by Neville. He winced and closed his eyes for a moment, mourning them for a moment before going on. He couldn't afford to stop. This was it; if he didn't defeat Voldemort this time, he'd die. He was too tired to go through more fighting after this. He dropped his wand into a pocket, readying himself for the final meeting. He had no intentions of connecting their wands ever again... the last three times had been enough.
 
“Potter!” He turned in the small clearing, and met Voldemort's eyes. The world around him seemed to blur, the sounds disappearing and the man in front of him sharpening almost painfully in contrast.
 
“Riddle,” he said quietly, smiling in spite of himself as Voldemort sputtered. “Let's get this over with, shall we?”
 
“You'll never defeat me, Potter!”
 
“Wrong. I've destroyed the last of the Horcruxes. You're it, now, Tom. Come on. Do your worst.” He truck, rather predictably, with Avda Kedavra, which Harry dodged easily, moving his hands in an infinity symbol, creating a purple-green fire. [1]
 
“Selestium Corpium!” [2] Voldemort was caged in black light, his wand destroyed.
 
“NO!”
 
“Avada Kedavra!” The cage exploded in green shards, along with Voldemort's body.
 
Harry grunted as the power backlashed, slamming into his chest. The last thing he saw before the blackness swallowed him was a rainbow of color and sound, not unlike a Portkey.
 
~*~*~
 
“Hey Tro~wa!” The green eyed teen looked up to see Duo barreling toward him, Heero following more sedately.
 
“What?” he asked intelligently, his book laying open on his lap.
 
“Close your book. Picnic time!”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Remember? Quatre's picnic?” Duo asked incredulously.
 
“He's been planning it for weeks,” Heero added softly. Now that the war was over, he was learning to follow his emotions, and they'd led him to Duo, who'd accepted him with open arms. Trowa smiled as he set his book down.
 
“Oh, okay.” He followed them outside to where their motorcycles and his car sat. They both suited up, and he started his beautiful old Astin Martin, a gift from Quatre. “See you there.” He revved his engine and made his way to the small forest they were to have it in, and parked in the small lot set aside for visitors. The black convertible Quatre and Wufei used for family outings rested in the lot, gleaming beautifully.
 
When he got out, Quatre was waiting. “So they got you away from your studies?” he asked slyly.
 
“Yes. I have a test Thursday.”
 
“Well, Wufei'll help you if you get behind because of this.”
 
“I'll do what, koichi?” [3]
 
“Nothing Wufei, let's get everything set up.” Quatre's angelic expression didn't fool his lover at all, but Wufei obviously decided to let it go, as he helped the blonde unpack. Duo and Heero pulled up and the set up was finished soon after.
 
“Now, we say Grace!” Duo said enthusiastically. “Good friends, good food, great weather. We thank you for what we are about to eat and hope you bless us this day.” [4]
 
They all dug in, and when they were almost finished eating and ready to start a game of Frisbee, the sky flashed, and they heard a thud, like a body hitting the ground.
 
“What the fuck was that?!” Duo asked, jumping up. Trowa stood and drew his gun.
 
“I'll go see.” Heero stood as well, his Berretta in his hand.
 
“I'll back you up.” They moved toward the thud, and happened upon a very unconscious, very handsome young man with tousled black hair. His face was bruised and battered, and his shirt was torn to shreds.
 
“What the Hell?” Heero asked, puzzled. Trowa looked around, seeing no one else, and handed Heero his gun, before lifting the man into his arms.
 
“I'm going to get him to the hospital. He needs medical attention.”
 
“Trowa...” He could see the warning in his friend's eyes.
 
“Obviously he's been through Hell. Most of these aren't fresh. I'm taking him to the hospital.” He carried him past his stunned friends to the car, where he laid him out in the backseat.
 
As he drove, he pulled out his cell phone. “This is Agent Shade. I'm enroute to Mercy. I need a room. Caucasian male, 6'4”, approximately 180 pounds. No name as of yet. Unconscious, contusions and bruises. Possible concussion and broken ribs. Other injuries unknown. ETA five minutes. Thank you.” He dropped the phone on the seat next to him and shifted up a gear.
 
“Nngh...” he heard about a minute later. He looked in his mirror to see another pair of emerald eyes looking at him.
 
“Don't try to speak yet. My name is Trowa Barton. You were found in a forest. I'm taking you to the hospital. Just rest.”
 
“Thank you.” His voice was smooth, cultured. Trowa was reminded forcibly of Zechs and Treize Khushrenada. The accent was strange though, almost archaic.
 
“Where are we?”
 
“In a car.”
 
“Hah hah. I mean it.”
 
“Old California, near San Francisco. What's your name?”
 
“I... don't know. I can't remember.”
 
“Okay... I'll add that to the list. Relax. We're almost there.”
 
“Right.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sorry it's so short... justan itro, you know... Don't worry Harry'll get his memory back... someday.
 
[1]: The infinity symbol is a sideways lopsided eight, and it represents in math the infinite... I don't really know...
 
[2]: No idea what it means... I know Corpium is bastardized latin for body, but I kinda made it up...
 
[3]: Chinese for Beloved.
 
[4]: A Blessing I made... I use it regularly... it isn't necessarily Christian... this is a religiously ambiguous fic.
 
Okay read and review!!!!!!