Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Thir13en Ghosts ❯ Cloud Vs. Pinhead ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thir13en Ghosts

By Charles Xavier

Chapter Thirteen: Cloud Vs. Pinhead

The stage was set, and Cloud was fearless to face the diabolical cenobite, Pinhead. Unbeknownst of what twisted black magic he could conjure up, Cloud took a step forward ready to sprint at his enemy with his sword. Pinhead was cunning enough to be aware of his next move, and at once summoned a dozen hooked chains from every direction to grapple Cloud’s vulnerable body.

Cloud halted when the chains burst out from the ceiling and ground like vicious serpents. Shooting right towards him, Cloud evaded them and chopped down as many as he could. Untouched and still with breath, he eliminated all of the attacks and it made Pinhead mightily pleased; Cloud was more of an experienced SOLDIER than he had foreseen.

“Very good, I must say.” Pinhead smiled. “But surely this is not your best. Let us see if you can truly outmatch the most powerful cenobite in all of hell!”

Cloud didn’t have time to listen to his needless words. He leapt and swung his sword at him, but Pinhead grabbed the tip with his two hands and tossed the sword aside from Cloud’s reach. Pinhead then pressed his hand onto Cloud’s stomach, throwing him back with great force to the edge of the ring, just an inch away from the steaming moat of boiling acid.

Pinhead took his next move; raising his hands, he called upon the spine pillars and lifted them off from the ground. Pointing his hands at Cloud, the pillars began to spin faster as they were flung towards him one by one. Ducking and rolling as he did, Cloud nonetheless received a few severe cuts which shredded his clothes. Yet still, he was still standing.

“Ha! Ha! Haaaaaa!”

Pinhead’s torture was far from over there. The iron maidens suddenly burst open their doors, spitting out multiple spikes sharp enough to shoot right through his stomach and out of his back. Surrounded by them, Cloud tried to find a solution to escape from this gruesome death. Raising his eyes to the swinging pendulum, a chance surfaced.

By the second the pendulum swung in his way, Cloud jumped for it and held onto the rope while the spikes collided with each other, missing him altogether. Pinhead saw him hanging on the pendulum as it constantly swung back and forth.

“Impressive, Cloud. Most impressive.”

He heard something screeching in the shadows. Cloud couldn’t believe it when he saw three metal disks flying at him at uncontrollable speeds. With their serrated edges, they were liable to wound Cloud more fatally than what he had endured already during this fight. Unable to avoid them, the disks sliced him across his arm, across his chest and across his leg causing them to bleed deeply. Losing his grip on the rope, Cloud fell back down to the ring. Trying to get up from his fall, he was then sliced across his back by the pendulum when it passed behind him. The pain was unbearable now that Cloud collapsed to the floor weary.

“Uhn…”

“Can’t you hear it, Cloud?” Pinhead said. “The sound of razors through your flesh? Oh…I can, and I will certainly enjoy your eternal company here. Witness the sufferings of your friends before your very eyes, and listen to the deafening agonizing cries of the princesses. My…it will be a such a melodious tune…AH! HA! HA! HA! HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!”

Cloud’s buster sword was laying only a inch apart from his hand. And while Pinhead was cackling away, he grabbed his weapon in time before he finished. Gathering up all his last sources of strength left, Cloud got up and grasped his sword, ready to prepare his final attack…

“Wrong.” Cloud shouted. “It’s time for you to endure your own suffering!”

“AAAAA!!!!!!”

Cloud’s sword reflected golden rays of light to Pinhead’s eyes, blinding him. Ready to unleash all his furious energy, Cloud executed his strongest limit break: the Omnislash. Tearing him up like an untamed animal, Cloud’s grisly combo was unstoppable even for Pinhead. But…Cloud was only warming up for the final blow. For he leapt up high above Pinhead, raising his sword above his head, and struck it down with enormous power.

“Ack…!”

With Pinhead’s stricken expression, a thin line developed from the tip of his head, traveling down his face and down to the bottom of his body. With sheds of blood leaking from his giant cut, Pinhead cracked open splitting into two halves.

“This game ends now.”

 

Next: The Thirteenth Ghost

(If you still want to guess, this is your last chance…the final battle is drawing nearer)