Fan Fiction / Medabots Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Big Mix-Up ❯ My House ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Legal Stuff:

I don't own any of the characters in this story. They are the properties of their respective owners.

Author's Notes:

As always, I think I'll do something funny with the characters in my story. This time, though, it's gonna be different.

Chapter 4: My House

I was thinking one day (hard work) and I decided that this story was getting a little dull. So, this time, instead of having another mini-adventure in the ever-changing middle of nowhere, I'm gonna have our heroes pay a visit to my house.

Me: Hello, everyone!

All: Oh, no!

Me: What?

Knuckles: Every chapter, all you do is torture us, add a new character, blow Megaman up, and torture us some more.

Me: What's your point?

Megaman: I don't like being blown up!

Metabee: Our point is that we don't like being tortured!

Me: Don't worry, this chapter's going to be a vacation for all of you.

Bomberman: What do you mean?

Me: You'll see…

Stitch drove the car down the road until he came to a town. In this town, he felt compelled to stop in front of a certain house.

Stitch: Something tell Stitch…to stop here…

Tails: Huh?

Stitch: Everybody out!

All: <exit car, go up to front door of house>

Erika: Now what?

Rokusho: Maybe we should ring the doorbell.

Me: <fake, mystical voice> Yeesss…Rrriinnnggg the doorbeeeellll…

Sonic: I guess so…<shoves Amy in front of him> Okay, Amy, you're up!

Amy: Why me?!

Sonic: Because if something bad is on the other side of that door, it'll get you first!

Amy: HEY!!

Koji: If it'll shut you guys up, I'll do it!

Ikki: Good, nobody likes you, anyway…

Koji: What was that?!

Bomberman: Step aside!, I'll do it!

Megaman: Heheheh…

Bomberman: That's it!!

Me: <sigh> FINE!! I'LL OPEN THE STUPID DOOR!!! <opens door>

All: <silent, motionless>

Me: Hi, guys! Come in!

All: <enter house>

Me: What's up?

Metabee: I thought that was your decision.

Me: Naah, I think I'll take a break from that while you guys are here.

Tails: Cool.

Me: I've never seen any of you in person in a non-combat situation before.

Stitch: <on ceiling> Hey guys, check this out! <grabs ceiling fan, which was already spinning><being twirled by fan> Whooo!!

Me: Rrriighttt…

Karin: Be careful, Stitch!

Sonic: I wouldn't worry about him. That guy got shot a bunch of times, and it didn't even scratch him!

Me: Now that you're all here, I get to do something I've always wanted to do. <rubs Tails's head> Fuzzy. <rubs Sonic's head> Spiky. <rubs Rokusho's head> Metal. <rubs Bomberman's head> Um…kay…<punches Megaman> That was fun!

All: O.o

Megaman: What was that for?!

Me: <shrugs> Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Megaman: Why I oughta…

Me: I don't think so. Don't forget who I am.

Megaman: Grr…

Sonic: I'm starved…You got any chilidogs?

Me: <points at Microwave> AUTHOR POWER! …Check the microwave.

Sonic: Okay…<walks into kitchen, opens microwave>…WHOA!!!

Me: <picks up phone, dials numbers> Logan will never believe this…

Amy: Who's Logan?

Me: A friend of mine. <holds phone up to head>…Come on…Pick up…<hears answering machine>…<hangs up>…Fine!…Heh heh. That's just like him, not answering the phone.

Koji: Why won't he answer?

Me: Fear of tele-marketers, I guess.

[Note to my friend Logan: Sorry `bout all that…but it is true…heh heh]

Rokusho: <in my room> Hey, what's this?

Me: <walks into my room> That's my GameCube.

Rokusho: Okay, but what is it?

Me: <sits down, turns on GameCube> It's a video game system. Probably not as advanced as you, but…Hey, that reminds me! <looks around, picks up GBA> This is another video game system. <puts Medabots AX: Rokusho Version into GBA> Here, take a look.

Rokusho: <holding GBA> What do I do?

Me: You know what to do.

Rokusho: I do?…Wait…Hey, I do! <turns on GBA, starts playing>…Look, it's me!

By now, the GameCube had loaded, and the intro sequence from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was playing. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy walked in, and saw it.

Amy: Hey, isn't that Shadow?!

Sonic: I think so…Hey look! There's me!

Me: Hey guys, watch this!…<points at GameCube>…AUTHOR POWER!!…Now this thing can support six players! Oh, and as of now, You all know how to play this game.

Me, Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, and Tails: <pick up controllers>

Tails: Hey, there's an extra controller!

Me: Hmm…Wait! I've got an idea! <points at controller>…AUTHOR POWER!!…

After a moment, two gloved hands picked up the controller. And those hands were those of none other than…

Sonic: Shadow?!

Shadow: Surprise!

Knuckles: <looks at me> What's going on here?!

Me: What? You don't think I forgot about Shadow, do you?

10 minutes of explaining later…

Me: I also changed the game to support six players. I even changed some stuff around.

Tails: Like what?

Me: Well, for one thing, now each of you can play as yourself in action race mode.

Amy: What about you?

Me: I get Metal Sonic!

All six of us raced each other for quite a while. Of course, everyone else found ways to pass the time…

Outside…

Ikki: Okay, Koji! Let's go again!

Erika: How about a team match?

Metabee: I'm for it…man, I've robattled ten times in the last 11 minutes!

Sumilidon: Ditto that!

They had it out in several team matches, while…

Stitch: Come on, guys! It's two-on-one, and I'm still whoopin' you!

Bomberman: It's not our fault we don't use almost all of our brains!

Megaman: I didn't know you used any of your brains!

Kirby: If I'm the ball again, I'm not gonna have a brain!

Kirby then proceeded to fly out of reach of the three characters beneath him.

All this went on into the night.

Later…

Me: Oh yeah! Victory number 762!

Knuckles: Are you still keeping track?

Me: Yup.

Tails: I thought you said we knew how to play this game!

Me: I never said you'd play it well. You've gotta earn skill. And you have gotten better.

Sonic: You said this would be a vacation. Losing is not my style.

Me: Look at it this way: You beat everyone else, except Shadow. He was ahead of you about half the time.

Shadow: Only because you got lucky, blue hedgehog.

Sonic: Yeah, I guess so. And we all beat Amy.

Amy: HEY!! <pulls out hammer, hits Sonic>

<TWAP!!>

Sonic: <to me> Hey, aren't you going to do something about that?

Me: Nope. You deserved it, I think.

Amy: Yes you did.

Shadow: Careful, Sonic. You might not be able to beat me if Amy keeps doing that.

Koji: Come on, Sumilidon! Were gonna have a tie breaker!

Sumilidon: You mean like all 674 tie breakers we just had?

Metabee: I'll eject my own medal if it means I can get a break!

Ikki: Come on, Metabee! We're gonna settle this!

Brass: Will you two give it a rest?

Koji: <looking around> Hey, where's Karin and Erika?

Neutranurse: Over there. <points to a tree with Erika and Karin asleep on opposite sides of it> They've been like that for the past 480 robattles!

Ikki: Then let's make it 481!…Huh?…Metabee!!

Metabee: <asleep> <SNORE!!>

Koji: Now we've got him, Sumilidon!…Sumilidon?…

Sumilidon: <also asleep> <LOUDER SNORE!!!>

In the back yard…

Bomberman: Come on, one more game!

Stitch: NO!!

Megaman: But you and Kirby are the only ones we can use as basketballs!

Bomberman: …<slyly>…Hey, I've got an idea…Hey, Megaman!

Megaman: What?

Bomberman: <makes a bomb, lights it>…Extreme basketball!

Megaman: Cool! I get it first!

Bomberman: Fine with me. <tosses bomb to Megaman>

Megaman: Hey, wait a minute…Uh…You can have it fir-

<KABOOM!!>

Me: HA HA HAA!! I still managed to blow him up!!

Well, it was getting late, and I was running out of funny stuff to write, so I decided to send them all back to the middle of nowhere. I waved goodbye to them…

Me: <waving> Goodbye guys! Oh, and Shadow, thanks for letting me copy your shoes!

Shadow: It's not like I had much of a choice…

Yup. Today had been fun. And I had gotten a copy of Shadow's air shoes-and altered them to fit me-which was pretty neat. Ahh, who am I kiddin, it was downright awesome! Anyway, they drove away, and I went back to my suped-up GameCube and my amazing author powers. Now…What to put them through next…

Any ideas? Leave them in a review! (you'll get credit if I use it)