Fan Fiction / Medabots Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Big Mix-Up ❯ On The Road Again ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Legal Stuff:

I don't own any of the characters in this story. They are the properties of their respective owners.

Author's Notes:

SPECIAL CHAPTER!! The crew from Scotty CF's fic, Sonic Adventures: On the road will be in this chapter. Thanks, Elk!

[Note: this chapter takes place sometime around "On the road"s 20th chapter.]

Chapter 5: On The Road Again

Well, they're all out in the middle of nowhere. (again)

Me: Let's see…I think today I'll--<hears noise behind him>--Huh? What was that? <hears noise again, coming from hallway closet> That's strange…<walks over to closet, opens door>

I opened the door, and who should fall out but Amy Rose.

Amy: <falls out of closet> Ow!

Me: What the-Amy?! What are you doing here?!

Amy: <cough> They locked me in the closet before they left! Ooh! When I get back to them, I'm gonna make them wish they had a closet to be locked in!

Me: Good luck. They've been gone for a while, now.

Amy: So I've noticed; time doesn't exactly pass quickly when you're stuffed in a small, black room!

Me: Okay, okay, whatever…okay, let me see…Um…Ah! I've got it! <sits back down at computer, starts typing>

At that moment, Amy was magically transported from my house to…wherever the car was.

Meanwhile, in Stitch's car…

Sonic: Well, guys, I think we got away with it!

Shadow: I told you it was a good idea.

Tails: No doubt here!

Karin: I think what you did was just awful!

Stitch: Be quiet! Noisy pink hedgehog bother Stitch!

Sonic: If I never have to put up with her again, it'll be too soon!

Amy: <appears out of nowhere, hammer ready> Oh yeah? A few chapters ago, you wouldn't stop worrying about me!

Sonic: <sweatdrop> Uh-oh…uh…heh heh, …Hi, Amy…

Amy: <fake happiness, poorly hiding rage> Hello, Sonic…

<THWAP!>

Amy brought the hammer down hard on the blue hedgehog's head. She then did the same to everyone else that had helped stuff her in the closet. After a few minutes, the car was full of characters with head trauma. However, I have important things to get to in this chapter, so I decided to heal them all with my author power, and calm Amy down. (does anyone know how to dispose of an empty Ritalin bottle?) Heh heh. Anyway, on to the good stuff.

Stitch motored down the road, for no apparent reason; I guess it was because it was there. After a while, Tails spotted an RV a short way down the road.

Tails: Hey, Stitch! Look!

Stitch: <manages to peek over dashboard> Yeah, Stitch sees it. So what?

Rokusho: It looks like someone's stranded. We should help them.

Karin: Yeah, Rokusho's right.

Ikki: If Karin wants to help them…

Koji: Then we want to help them!

Stitch: <sigh> Okay, Stitch will stop.

The red convertible rumbled up next to the RV, and stopped. Stitch turned off the engine, and everyone climbed out. Upon inspection of the RV, it was found that the rear-left tire was not only flat, but practically disintegrated, as well. [Note: from this point on, the versions of characters in Scotty CF's fic that are also in my fic will have CF before their names. Also, when referred to as a group, they will be listed as the road crew. This will hopefully prevent confusion.]

Bomberman: <looking at remains of tire> Wow. This thing exploded-and pretty loudly from the looks of it.

Metabee: How can you tell?

Bomberman: Don't forget, I'm an expert when it comes to anything that goes boom.

Metabee: Ohh…

Knuckles: I wonder if anyone's still inside…

Kirby: There's one way to find out. <walks up to door, knocks several times>

Inside the RV…

Every member of the road crew was asleep, except Shadow, who was on his seemingly perpetual coffee-rush. Sonic hadn't quite had enough, and was also asleep. They had been stranded for a while now, and had already used the spare tire. Shadow sat at the table with a novel in his hands. He was too immersed in it to notice the car pull up outside, but Kirby's door knocking had gotten his attention.

CF Shadow: <looks at door, sees no one> Huh? <looks at half-empty coffee mug> Maybe I've been having too much of this…

Kirby: <knocks again> Hello? Is anyone home?

CF Shadow: Okay…this is getting weird…<walks over to door, looks out window> Hmm…<opens door, which nearly hits Kirby> That's strange…There's no one--<looks down, sees Kirby>--What the?

Kirby: Hi! <looks to his left> Hey, guys! It's not empty!

CF Shadow: Just what are you, anyway?

Kirby: I'm Kirby, the pink puffball of fun!

CF Shadow: <thinking> Uh-oh…I better keep this guy away from Amy…

Shadow: <walks over to Kirby> Who'd you find, Kirby? <sees CF Shadow staring at him> What the?!

CF Shadow and Shadow: <pointing at each other> Who are you?!

CF Shadow: <thinking> I've gotta switch to decaf…

Shadow: <thinking> This must be one of those `weird plot points that the others were telling me about…

The rest of my crew walked over to the side door of the RV, and saw the two Shadows.

Metabee: Okay…Does someone want to tell me what's going on here?

Sonic: I'll tell you as soon as I find out myself.

CF Sonic: <waking up, getting out of bed> <YAWN!> Hey, Shadow, what's going on?

CF Shadow: <looks at CF Sonic> I'm not sure, but I think I may be hallucinating…

CF Sonic: <walks up behind CF Shadow, sees my crew> Um…Shadow…Just what exactly is in that coffee stuff?

Sonic and CF Sonic: Hey! You're me!

Sonic: …Man, and I thought Shadow was a faker…

CF Sonic: I'm as real as they come!

CF Knuckles: <waking up> <to other sleeping characters> Hey…Hey, guys! Wake up!

CF Tikal: <sleepily> Huh?…What's going on?

CF Knuckles: I don't know, but it looks serious…

CF Tails: <sleepily> What's serious?

Freeway's eyes opened slightly, and the baby deer stood up. CF Amy had been the nearest to Freeway, so the movement woke her up.

CF Amy: <sleepily> Hey, Freeway…what are you doing?

Freeway: <makes little baby deer noises>

CF Amy: <still sleepily> Oh, okay…<feels Freeway walk away>…Hey! Where ya goin?

The deer did not answer, but instead wandered over to CF Shadow.

CF Shadow: <leans over, picks up Freeway><gently> Hey, there Freeway. What's got you up and about?

Shadow: You care for that…thing?

CF Shadow: Freeway is not a thing!

Shadow: Freeway? It has a name, too?

CF Shadow: <fuming> Take that back!

CF Sonic: Calm down, you two…You're scaring Freeway…

Amy: Oh! That thing is so cute!!

Karin: It's so young…Where's the mother?

CF Sonic: <shakes head, no>

Karin: Oh my goodness!!

Rokusho: I can relate to that story…

Tails: Me, too…

Knuckles: Well, if sob-fest theatre is over, I think we have more important things to deal with.

By now, the entire road crew had awakened, and they all walked outside. After all of the `What's going on here?'s and `Hey, you're me!'s were over, they focused on the problem of the flat RV tire.

Tails: Hmm…I can't think of anything…

CF Tails: Me neither…

Megaman: Hey, maybe we should have Kirby inflate himself, and attach him to rim!

<KABOOM!>

Megaman: <fried> Ow…<falls down>

Kirby: I think not.

CF Knuckles: <to Knuckles> …and so he says, `Mike Tyson? I thought you said fried bison!'

CF Knuckles and Knuckles: <laugh together>

Amy: <to CF Amy> …And that's when they locked me in the closet!

CF Amy: You're kidding!

CF Rouge: <to Karin> …So if you think that Freeway's cute, then you should've seen this chao I've been raising…

Karin: Chao?

CF Sonic: <to Sonic> Okay, so you say you can beat me, huh?

Sonic: Yeah, so?

CF Sonic: Prove it!

CF Sonic and Sonic rushed off into the distance, did 180s, and came back. They tied.

CF Tikal: <to Medabots> …And that's all I really know about them…

Metabee: So this Metal Sonic guy's been botherin' you all, huh? Don't worry. If he shows his ugly face around here, I'll be sure to Metabee-bop him!

Rokusho: Be careful, Metabee.

Metabee: What?!

Rokusho: Don't focus too much on the robot, or chaos will get you

Metabee: Ohh…

Rokusho: And you don't want that, do you?

Metabee: I say bring `em all on!

Brass: Right…and then Neutranurse and I will have to drag your busted tin-pets out of the fight after you get yourselves killed…

Neutranurse: And you guys will owe me one after I fix you.

Metabee: Don't count on it.

Rokusho: Yeah, the last thing I need is a debt.

Erika: <taking pictures of the road crew> Wow, Ikki! This adventure just keeps getting weirder!

Ikki: Tell me about it…

Koji: It's too bad I can't contact my butler out here…He could get these guys a new tire in a jiffy!

CF Shadow: <to Shadow> I'm telling you, this coffee stuff is great!

Shadow: The ultimate life for doesn't need chemicals to stay awake! But if it tastes as good as you say it does, I might give it a try…

Stitch: <walks over to both Tailss> So, you guys need tire, huh?

CF Tails: Whoa! Is hat some kind of mutant koala or something?

Tails: <to Stitch> Yeah, Stitch, that's what it seems to be…

Stitch: Hmm…<looks in random directions, thinking. Also, while tapping chin>…Wait a second…<looks at car>…Stitch has idea! You two stay here! <runs over to back of car>

CF Tails: Is he always like that?

Tails: Pretty much…<sees Stitch open trunk>…Uh-oh…

CF Tails: What?

Tails: The last time he pulled something out of the trunk, things got freaky…

CF Tails: What do you mean?

Tails: I'm still not sure…

Meanwhile…

Stitch: <opens trunk, looks in> Let's see…Ah! Here it is! <takes out large tire> Thanks, Megaman.

Megaman: <tied up and gagged in trunk> Mmph MMph mmph…

Stitch: <closes trunk, carries tire over to back of RV> Here we are!

By now, everyone had walked over to see what was going on. They saw that Stitch had a large spare tire that seemed to be the perfect size for the RV. (You're welcome, guys. : )) He was about to put it on, but then Metal Sonic and chaos came out of nowhere and snatched the tire from an unsuspecting Stitch.

Stitch: Hey! Give back Stitch back his tire!

Metal: HA! Now you have no escape!

Chaos: Yeah, we got your giant Frisbee!

Metal: <stares at Chaos> Remind me to inflict pain upon you later.

Chaos: Okay.

Metal: <sigh> Anyway, if you want it back, you have to give us Sonic!

CF Sonic: Which one of us do you want?

Metal: <realizes that there are two Sonics> Hey, wait a minute…There are two of you…but how?!

Chaos: Hey, there's two of a bunch of them!

Metal: Um…Okay, new plan: Let's run away! <runs away, still carrying spare tire>

Chaos: Hey, wait for me! <follows Metal Sonic>

CF Amy: Oh no! They're getting away!

Stitch: Not if Stitch can help it! <jumps in car, turns it on, peels out as he drives off after Metal and Chaos>

Koji: Stitch, Wait!

Sumilidon: Save some fighting for me!

CF Eggman, in his ship, flew over Metal and Chaos as they ran.

CF Eggman: Quickly, you two! Get on!

Metal and Chaos both jumped onto a small platform attached to CF Eggman's ship. Once they were on, CF Eggman flew them all away.

Stitch: <angrily yells something in alien language>…<turns around, drives back to RV>

Shadow: <as Stitch pulls up> I guess they got away…

Stitch: Yes…Fat man fly them away…

CF Rouge: You must mean Eggman…

CF Tails: Now what are we going to do?

Sonic: Don't worry, uh, other Tails, I'm sure we'll get that tire back.

CF Tails: I hope so.

Ikki: That's all well and good, but just how are we supposed to get it done?

Erika: Good question.

Kirby: Isn't this the part where another character gets added, and saves us?

Metabee: Yeah, I think you're right.

Knuckles: Hello? Is anyone there?

Me: <closes bag of chips> Huh?…Oh, right…um…just a sec…Okay, I got it.

Meanwhile, several miles away…

CF Eggman: So there are two of most of them?

Metal: Correct.

Chaos: Yeah, and you're right, too.

Metal: <punches Chaos> That's what I said, you idiot!

Chaos: Ow, that hurt…

CF Eggman: Both of you, stop it! I have an idea! Now that the RV can't go anywhere, I'm going to destroy it!

Metal: How?

CF Eggman: Any way I can! First, I'll try ramming it with the truck!

Metal: You got it out of the cement?

CF Eggman: Yes, and it wasn't easy, either.

Chaos: Ooh! Can I drive?

CF Eggman and Metal: NO!!

CF Eggman: I'm going to drive the truck by remote. That way, if they manage to stop it, they won't be able to get me! Plus, I won't get hurt when it hits the RV!

Metal: <to self> Maybe we should put Chaos in the driver's seat, afterall…

CF Eggman: Enough talking! Let's go! <picks up remote, gets inside ship, flies away, with Metal, Chaos, and truck following behind him.>

Meanwhile, both crews were busy trying to figure out a way to get the RV moving again, especially since CF Eggman knew they were stranded. Fortunately for them, I have decided that Robotnik, Zim, and Dr. MedaEvil will not attack in this chapter. [I am aware that Robotnik and Eggman are technically the same person, and that Eggman is the Japanese name of who Americans call Robotnik. I am using both names and two people because it makes sense for this chapter.] Anyway…

CF Shadow: Well, I've got nothing. You have any ideas?

Shadow: Nope.

Amy: What are we going to do?

CF Sonic: Eggman will be back soon. We need to get ready; you can bet he'll be bringing some major weapons since he knows we can't get away.

Bomberman: And just what's taking the new character so long, anyway?

Me: Relax, I'm getting to it…

CF Knuckles: Don't take too long…I think we were supposed to be in the next city by now…

Rokusho: Someone's coming…

Stitch: <ears facing down the road> It sounds big…

Tails: Maybe we should get out of the road…

They all ran off to the side of the road, and watched as the big, black truck barreled down the road, coming straight for the RV. They all realized Eggman's plan, to ram the RV, and Stitch decided that only he could do something about it.

Stitch: Looks like it's up to Stitch! <runs out into road, heads for truck>

CF Rouge: Stitch! What are you doing?!

Sonic: Don't worry about him; that guy's tougher than he looks. Stronger, too.

CF Tikal: I hope so…

Stitch ran out in front of the truck's path, extended all four of his arms, and braced himself for impact. He'd done it before, and he was gonna do it again.

Stitch: <thinking> Too bad there aren't any volcanoes around here…Oh well…

The massive truck tore down the road, and hit Stitch with incredible force. Stitch's unstoppable will to win helped him find the strength to not only stop the truck in it's tracks, but to lift it up and throw it. The big black semi landed upside-down and was heavily damaged by the impact. In addition, the engine had been totaled when the truck hit Stitch, who stood there, grinning.

Stitch: <victoriously shouts something in alien language>…<runs back to RV>…Well, that should buy us time.

Everyone was speechless. They had just seen this little blue alien get hit by a truck, pick it up, throw it, and act like it was nothing. They soon found words again when they saw CF Eggman fly toward them, with Metal and Chaos following close behind.

CF Eggman: <flying up to them> So, we meet again…all of us…

CF Sonic: You'll never get the emerald!

CF Eggman: Well, if you want your tire back, you'll give it to me!

Tails: You know, that is quite possibly the worst trade proposal I have ever heard of.

Knuckles: You must be desperate.

CF Knuckles: Besides, we'd rather make a tire out of dirt than give you the emerald.

Metal: Fine then. We'll just have to destroy you all and take the emerald!

Sonic: Do you really think you stand a chance against all of us?

Chaos: He's got a point…

Metal: How about we go one on one-winner takes all!

Me: New character time!

MS-02: <slowly descending from out of nowhere> Why don't you take me on?

Metal: Who are you?!

MS-02: I'm a better version of you! <tackles Metal, then drop kicks him far, far away>

Chaos: Metal!

MS-02: You're next, water boy! <uppercuts Chaos into the distance>

Eggman: Oh no!

MS-02: <to Eggman> And last but not least, you, chubby! <flies up, hundred-hand-punches Eggman's ship, and finishes it with a spinning back kick, sending Eggman flying into the horizon.>

CF Tails: Wow! That was amazing!

Metabee: I could've done that!

Bomberman: <to MS-02> So, who are you?

Me: You all know who MS-02 is…because I said so…

MS-02: I am Metal Sonic 2. However, unlike my predecessor, I am a force for good.

Sonic: Yeah, I can tell.

CF Tikal: Thank you for saving us!

CF Amy: Well, this is great, but we still need a tire.

Me: Fear not, for I am sending one of my agents in to help you.

At that moment, Omochao flew overhead, and dropped a tire that he was carrying. It landed next to the RV.

Omochao: Bye bye! <flies away>

Ikki: Well…That was weird…

Erika: I got it on tape, but I still can't figure out what it is…

CF Shadow: Well, that was easy enough. Now, all we have to do is put the new tire on.

Stitch: No problem! MS-02, lend Stitch a hand!

Stitch lifted the back of the RV up, eliminating the need for a jack. MS-02 removed the damaged tire, and put the new one on. Kirby filled it with air, and Stitch set the RV down.

MS-02: There. Everything is ready to go.

The road crew: Thanks!

The road crew all entered the RV after saying goodbye. CF Sonic took his place at the wheel, turned the vehicle on, and honked the horn before driving off. Stitch honked the car's horn back, as he drove my crew in the opposite direction of the RV. None of them would ever forget today, and they all new that new adventures lie ahead for each of them, just down the road.

And that's it for this chapter.

Thanks, again, to Scotty CF for letting me use stuff from his fic. You should go read her stuff, it's really quite good. Just make sure to review this fic first.