Fan Fiction / Real Bout High School Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Insane Days ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Normal disclaimer. Only own my minions and my army of mutated bunny pj's. Ravage Blue, Queen-of-Demon-Dragons, and Seals Destroy own themselves

@@@

A shadowed group works its way through a dark forest. On each of their minds was one thought; get to freedom. They were almost to the end of the forest when a figure flew at their backs.

Figure: (takles smallest person) GO MY ARMY OF MUTATED BUNNY PAGAMA'S, CAPTURE THEM! You should know better then trying to escape my sweet captives, O HO HO HO HO~!

Hiei: (annoyed as hell) DAMN YOU WIND! DRAGON OF THE DARKENESS FLAME! (sends dragon at Wind)

Wind: (hugs dragon) WHEE! DARKY AND FIREY!

Hiei: O.O

Wind: ^-^ Silly Hiei-boy-guy, I can use any powers my minions have. So I am a master of darkness and fire!

Hiei: (faints in shock)

Wind: Heh, one down. you will help me conquer the world. KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (takes captives back)

Le: (half dozing on couch) You back, huh.

Wind: Yep, no thanks to you. ><

Key: (playing PS2) But we agree with them trying to escape. No one wants to be here.

Wind: For that you'll get no royal rights when I take over the world!

Le: It's not hard to conquer the world you know, I could do it in half an hour.

Wind: PROVE IT!

Le: Fine. (walks away)

Wind: She's got nothen. How's it coming?

Kedyan: (holding clipboard) All is on schedule. The building is being constructed and I took the liberty of removing Chonsa's cameras from the guys changing rooms.

Wind: Good, she must suffer for trying to take over my YYH story and try to make it an R rated yaoi.

Legato: I understand master. She will experience eternal suffering.

Wind: (pats head) Good boy Legato. Keep it up and you'll get two more cookies.

Legato: (drools) Cookies.

Knives: HEY! HE'S MY SLAVE!

Wind: (tackles Knives) Mine now K-chan. You should know that the one with the cookies is the one Legato follows.

Legato: ^-\\ cookies. I agree with my master.

Wind: (zones out) PURPLE MAONASE!

Fang: Wind. (no response) Wind! (no response) WIND! (none) DAMN IT WIND PAY ATTENTION TO ME, DAMN IT!!

Wind: ^-^ Lots a damns.

Fang: (eye twitches) . . .

Wind: Ah, you want attention.

Fang: (makes everything go dark) SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME YOU FRICKIN BITCH!

Everything became very still.

Wind: (eye twitching) What did you say?

Fang: Um, um, ah shit! (runs for his life)

Wind: YOU ASKED FOR IT! TAPE! (catches duct tape and chases) COME `ER

Fang: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (pant, pant) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wind: COME TO MY AID RAVAGE! YOU'LL GET TO TAPE SOMEONE!

Ravage tackles Fang and tapes his ankles. Wind and Ravage quickly tape him up to look like a catcaller and tape him to a pillar with a sigh that says `Do not disturb till spring'. Both laugh manically.

Wind: Come my friend, let us cause mayhem and torture our enemies!

Ravage: Yes, they all shall feel are wrath!

Both: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

~~

Wind: (whispering) Ok, we'll get are mutual enemies first. Kuwabara first, then Chonsa, then-

QDD[Queen-of-Demon-Dragons]: AND BRITTNEY SPEARS!!

W &R: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok that's enough.

Seals Destroy: You two are really loud.

Wind: Hey, did CP-sama invite you guys?

Both: Yep!

Wind: (hugs the carrot plushy [CP-sama]) My master is so smart!

All4: ALL HAIL THE CARROT PLUSHY! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- (choke)

The four authoresses set out on their duct tape rampage, taping up characters that they don't like and making them watch Barney and Telletubies.

Wind: Hey, what's that? (points at red threads tied to R and SD wrists)

Ravage & SD: (big smiles as they pull them) (Vash and Kenshin come flying, tied up in the string) THE RED THREAD OF FATE! HE IS MINE FOREVER!!!

Fangirls: (far away voices) NOO~!

QDD: (looks around) Look a light!

Sneak up to the door, dragging the two bishies, and peek inside.

All: O-O

In the middle of the room is a huge fire. Around it is a bunch of villains, chanting and dancing around the fire. Suddenly a man dressed in a store uniform steps forward and silences the villains.

Evil Store Manager: {you know, from the first chap} I call this meeting of the Torture Gang to order. Let us bring out the sacrifices!

A table is wheeled out and set in front of the fire. On it is a pack of hotdogs, anime DVDs, pictures of Kenshin, a Yu-gi-oh manga, and a yellow notebook with `Jewel of Tears' written on the front.

Evil Store Manager: BURN EM!

W, R, Q, S: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (grab their stuff) DIE!!!!!!!!! (beat the crap out of villains)

Evil Store Manager: (grabs the notebook) YOINK! (jumps into portal) IT'S MINE NOW! (portal closes)

Wind: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (sob) WHY!!!

A TV appears.

TV: (Le stands on podium) Hello, my name is Le. As of a few minutes ago, I gained complete control over the entire world. I have one thing to say, (flips the finger) TOLD YOU I COULD CONCURE THE WORLD IN HALF AN HOUR WIND! Huhum, now I return control to the original world leaders and Wal-Mart. Thank you. (walks off stage)

Wind: (looks at ceiling) WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

@@@@

ok, I'll be nice and tell you what I'll do next. GLADIATOR GAMES! I was gonna do it this chapter but the only matches I could think of was rematches of Kurama vs Inu Yasha and Vash vs Lupin the III. Any suggestions? Even my minions can be in the fights.