Fan Fiction / Real Bout High School Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Insane Days ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Come on, you know that I don't own any anime, book, game characters, or the authors that are making appearances in this either. . . at least not yet. I own my minions and that stuff.

@@@

Angry mob: COME BACK HERE!!

Vash and Wind: (running) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

AM: (corner them) NOW YOU'LL PAY!

Wind: But it wasn't us! It was the one $ed double dollar!

Chester: (behind a tree) {remember him? The talking five-dollar bill, he's evil now} Mwahahaha.

Seren: LEAVE MY BIG BROTHER ALONE!! (chases the mob with a pointy stick)

Le: (looking around) HEY WIND! WHERE ARE YA?! TIME TO START THE GAMES!

Wind: OH! THE GAMES! COME ON VASH!

They run into a replica of the Coliseum. It is filled with fan girls and boys. In the private platforms all of my athor/review friends get to sit on their favorite bishies and guzzle MD.

All: YOU ROCK WIND!!

Wind sits in the highest platform with red drapes, sitting on Kurama with her legs resting on Yoko Kurama.

Wind: (holding a mike) HI AND WELCOME TO MY COLLOSEUM! IN CELEBRATION OF, UH, STUFF AND WATCHING `THE GLADEATOR' TOO MANY TIMES, WE WILL HAVE GLADEATOR GAMES! SO SIT DOWN, GRAB A SNACK AND WATCH THE CARNEGE!

Audience: BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BISHIES!!

Wind: DON'T YOU WORRY PEEPS! I HAVE MY BUD KEDYAN READY TO STOP ANY OUT OF CONTROL ATTACKS AND MY PERSONAL HEALER IVEAN READY TO FIX OUR PRETTY BISHIES!

A handsome sixteen-year-old boy with black hair and purple eyes steps out and smiles, causing a few girls to swoon.

Wind: (throws the mike) STOP THAT YOU! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!

Announcer Guy: First up, from Trigun, Vash the Stampede! VS Lupin the III from, um, Lupin the III!

Vash and Lupin the III step out onto the sandy field. The two wanted men stare each other down, waiting for the other to start for their gun. A small breeze kicks up a cloud of dust as the two ran in different directions, firing. They continue shooting till they empty their pistols as a dust cloud covers the arena.

Audience: . . . . .

Two perverted laughs came from the residing dust.

Vash &Lupin: (looking at dirty magazine) . . . (both drooling)

Wind: (going ballistic) STOP LOOKING AT THAT TRASH AND FIGHT YOU DAMNED HENTAI BAKAS!!!

White coat peeps: (tranquilizes wind) Time to go back to the asylum. (carry away)

Le: (steps out on field) You two stop that right now and start fighting or I'll send you to the torture chambers. (snatches the mag and shreds it) Now. (walks back)

V &L: MEANY!!

The two perverts stand and face each other. They know that there was only one way to finish this fight. . . A Dance off.

Vash: BRING OUT THE DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!

Since there are more fights to come, we just skip the details and say Vash wins.

Yoko: YAY VASH!

Seren: YAY BIG BROTHER!

Vash: (flashes his Love sigh) V

AG: Winner, Vash the Stampede! Now Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho VS Inu Yasha from Inu Yasha! (mumbles) What is with these guys named after their shows, jeeze.

Both step out onto the field. The two partial demons face off, one armed with a kick ass sword and the other armed with a bitchen rose whip.

Inu-Yasha: You ready to lose girly boy?

Kurama: Sorry to disappoint you but I won't lose to you pup.

Inu-Yasha: (growls) You want ta die wimp?

Kurama: Please, you first Felis domesticus

Inu: What's that?

Kurama: A house cat.

Inu: OH YEAH, YOU STUPID OLD RAT SHIT!!

Kurama: HOW DARE YOU, YOU CHICKEN ARSE WHIPE!

Inu: PANSY!!

Kurama: PUSSY!

Inu: PRICK!!

Kurama: THICK HEADED MORRON!!!

Inu: RED HEADED LOSER!!!!

Kurama: BITCH!!!!!

Inu: FLOWER SMELLING TREE F*$%ER!!

Audience: (GASP!) O_____________________________________________________________________O

Inu: Wha?

All: You said the forbidden word!

Inu: ?

Kurama: No one says that that word pup. Wind's philosophy is not to say that word where kids can hear it.

Inu: WHO CARES!

Le: (grabs Inu by neck) Your going to the pit dog.

Inu: NO! NOT THE PLAY PIT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!!

AG: Since he can't fight anymore, Kurama is the winner!

Kurama: I was looking forward to a good fight.

AG: Sorry kid. Anyways the next fight is between Wind's sanity and the Dragon Knight Rune!

They walked out onto the field. Each bowed slightly to the other before attacking each other. They moved quickly as they thrust, dodged, and parried. Rune sent a downward swipe at Le, who dodged two late and received a gash down her left arm. In return she brought an upward arch that cut Rune's shirt. The shirt fell, revealing the bishonen's chest. of course, we all know what happens when a bishi lost his shirt.

Fangirls: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (scream in delight) (they flock onto field, taking Rune)

Le: DAMN IT! STUPID FANGIRLS REWEND A GOOD FIGHT!

AG: This is getting ridiculous. Winner LE! Next is the faithful servant of Ravage Blue, Lycra VS the authoress Arrow aka Seals Destroy!

Arrow hopps into the field while Lycra walks in. both are fighting with swords. They start off well but Lycra soon takes over the match and is beating Arrow. Suddenly, Arrow was sent fling into the air and landed on the ground.

AG: Winner, Lycra!

Kenshin: (jumping onto field) NO!! ARROW!! (shakes her) WHY!!

Voice from somewhere: KENSHIN ONLY YOU CAN SAVE HER!

Kenshin: HOW?!!?

VFS: YOU HAVE TO GIVE HER THE SHRIMP OF LIFE!

Kenshin: Ok! (pulls out a shrimp) Hey Arrow, eat the shrimp. (gives her the shrimp)

Arrow: (eats it) AH, I'M ALIVE AGAIN!

Kenshin: Glad to hear it, that I am.

Yoko: 10 to 15 average! [check her fics to undersand]

Kenshin: (blush)

AG: right. The next match is Vash VS Kurama!

Vash & Kurama Fans: THAT'S NOT FARE! HE HAS A GUN/ PLANT POWERS!!!!!!!

AG: Looks at the rules say that if you use wepons the other don't have you got to play tick-tac-toe for the winner.

Vash: Who wrote that rule?

AG: Wind wrote all the rules

Vash: -_-

So they played and Kurama won. I could tell you about it but tuff! I don't wanna!

AG: Next is the fight between two minions. Le VS Lycra

Music from the old western movie showdowns started to play in the background as the two warriors faced off. Everyone, even the insane ones, fell silent in awe. They attacked each other quickly, each building up speed till only flashes could be seen.

Le fans: Le! Le! Le! Le!

Lycra Fans: Lycra! Lycra! Lycra! Lycra! Lycra!

They both skid to a halt, smiling with glee at having a great fight.

Random person: WE CAN"T SEE WHAT THEIR DOING!!

RP2: YEAH SLOW DOWN OR SOMETHING!

AG: (looks at rules) It says hear that if the fight can't be seen then they must play Mortal Combat to decide the winner.

L&L: AWW!

So they sit down and play Mortal Combat. Le chooses Sub-Zero and Lycra chooses Jade. Jade started to win but Zero froze her and beat the crap out of her. Just as she was stunned, Zero uses Friendtallity so all the other characters run across the screen, winning the fight.

Le: Wind always uses those fatalities when we play.

AG: LE WINS! Now for the semi finals is Le VS Kurama.

Kurama: Don't take it easy on me.

LE: I won't.

They move to attack when Koemna appears.

Koenma: Time for a case. A hair eating demon showed up.

Kurama: DAMN IT!! (disappears with koemna)

LE: CAN"T I EVER FIGHT!!!!!!!!

AG: And now is the time for the final fight. This pits sanity against insanity, reluctant minion against master. The wandering warrior, Le VS the mistress of insanity, WIND!

Doors burst open and two scared guys wheel wind in, in a stray jacket and muzzle. They take off the jacket and muzzle and run like hell.

Wind: (insane smile) I bit the docter!

Le: O_o did you get stupider?

Wind: ^-^ TUNA!!

Le: MORRON! (attacks)

Wind: (dodging) Le, you must know the truth.

Le: (still attacking) What?

Wind: (darth Vader wheeze) Le, I am your twin.

Le: OF COURSE YOU ARE YOU BAKA! WE WERE BORN WHEN WE SPLIT!!!!! (throws knives)

WinD: EEK! WHERE"D YOU GET THOSE!!!

LE: YOU GAVE THEM TO ME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

They keep fighting. Suddenly they pull back to deliver their final attacks, the one who survives wins the fight-

The picture goes out!

Squirrel: (on screen) transition broken. Please be patent and watch the dancing panda!

Panda: (dances)

The fight comes back.

Le: that was an awesome finish!

Wind: YEAH! Who would have expected that to happen!

Le; The winner desurvse that cup.

Wind: Yeah the winner does.

AG: AND THE WINNER IS-

Your screen goes dead.

You: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~!!!! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@@@@

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I AM THE MOST EVIL AUTHORESS EVER! Sorry it took so long. Anyways next I'm doing a flashback filled chap so if you got something you wanna know or want to make an appearance then ask! LATER FISHIES!!