Fan Fiction / Real Bout High School Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Insane Days ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blah, blah, blah, don't own yatta, yatta, respective owners do. Come on I've done this a thousand times already. You know I don't! (sobs)

@@@

Wind: MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I FOOLED YOU ALL!

Le: (hits with baka fan of crazyness{I love how you put that Seren}) You shouldn't lie like that you stupid dough brain.

Wind: OH YEAH WELL THIS DOUGH BRAIN (plane flies over head) IN OUR FIGHT!

Key: (starts shaking Wind) WHY? WHY?!? WH~Y?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wind: (blink)

Key: WHY DON'T YOU PUT MY IN STORIES DAMN IT!! LE IS IN THREE IF YOU GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS TO TYPE UP THE OTHER TWO, TALON AND FANG WILL BE IN `JOT' AND EVEN KEDYAN IS IN A FRICKEN FIC! WHY?!!?

Wind: You (shake) are (shake) hard (shake) to (shake) place.

Talon &Fang: (drag Key away) That's enough, we don't need to give her more brain damage then she already has.

Key: IT"S JUST NOT FARE!

Wind: (blink) Um, DANCE PANDA, DANCE, DANCE LIKE THE MONKEY YOU ARE!!!!

Panda: (dances)

Arrow &Wind: YAY!

Le: -_- (walks out)

Le walks down a hall of countless doors and down a trap door, into the lowest depths of the house.

~~with Wind

Wind: (standing in candle lit room in dark robes over Inu-Yasha) I make this offering to the great master. (kneels in front of CP-sama [carrot plushy])

Inu: WIND, NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT!! DON'T!!!!

Wind: I sacrifice this silver hair to you my master. (about to cut IY's hair)

Inu: I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST DON'T CUT MY GORGEOUS HAIR!!!

Wind: (ponders for moment) . . . (nods head) MONGOOSE!!!!!!

Inu: O_o

Wind: ^-^ THE SACRIFICE!

~~

In a darker, scarier part of the house, a laugh of pure evil, so evil that it put all other evil laughs to shame, was well laughed. This laugh cut through the dark like a knife through squishy butter, sending shivers up the spines of all that heard it.

Le: (all dark and scary) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! [jeeze this is really OOC]

Captives: (chained to walls) O_O (shake with fear)

Le: Do you all know why you're here?

Captives: (shake heads)

Le: (smiles evilly) You all did something to anger Wind and I, and you will now be punished.

EK(Evil Kitty): We'll help!

Le: Hey Nekos. . .Wait, why are you here?

PK(Pretty Kitty): Yoko came over to plan evil deeds and we wanna torture mean people.

Le: Sure, put this Barney tape in the VCR and grab some makeup.

~~

Ravage: First we push Jaken off a cliff onto pointy rocks. Then we stuff a bunch of poisonous mice down Kuwabara's throat and laugh as he chokes. Then when Rini is lest expectin-

Lycra: Master, what does that have to do with taking over the world?

Ravage: ^-^ Nothing, It'd just be fun.

Yoko: HEY! We should kill all of the humans so that Neko-Youkais will rule the world!

All non nekos: -_- No.

Seren: (glomping Cloud) Cloudy!

Arrow: Can I have the dancing panda?

Wind: Sure!

Arrow: YAY!

Suddenly a TV with a DVD player appears playing anime and manga falls from the ceiling.

All: OoO

~~

Voice: NO! STOP! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Le: (stepping out of room filled with torture tools) Heh, serves you right you, you child abusing drunk. You will pay for striking Vash and Knives for all eternity. (got crazy look and said in voice creepily similar to Wind) SUFFER STEVE, SUFFER! PAY FOR HURTING MY VASH AND KNIVES!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Somewhere else

Chonsa: Pss! Hey you, yes you. Come here. (pulls you over) You wanna see Wind's room?

You: Err.

Chonsa: Of course you do! (starts dragging you while muttering) Remove my cameras will she, I'll make sure she suffers for that. Heh heh heh.

She leads you to a corridor with different colored symbols on the doors. She walks up to one with a silver sword through a crescent moon. Inside was a blue room with clothes all over the floor, anime posters on the walls, manga on the shelves with blue-dagon bookends, and fantasy novels in the bookcase.

Chonsa: This is Wind's room. First look at this. (holds up plush horse with red patch on chest) This is Patch. Wind's had it since she was little and even sewed the patch on it herself. This (holds up black book) is Wind's poetry journal, yes poetry like the sissy she is, she even reads the stuff. And hear it the thing that Wind will never live down. She says that she hates romance. Can't stand the stuff and yet, right hear in her precious collection is the romance manga Mars, the love story of a quiet art student and the troubled, popular motorcycle racer. She checks the bookstore every time she goes and curses them for not having the next book she needs. Sad loser is she not? I say you impeach her and let me be the author, I'll write juicy yaoi fics filled with plenty of pretty boy action.

Mipurple(man in purple raincoat): (cuffs Chonsa) Your coming with me for rebelling against our master.

Chonsa: (being dragged) NO! HEY YOU! DON'T FORGET WHAT YOU SAW HERE TODAY! TELL MY STORY! TELL MY STORY!

##INTERMISHION##

Chibis Heero, Duo, Quatre, Wufei, and Trowa playing football shows, Duo has a cute smug of dirt on his cheek

Voice: Cute, aren't they. Yes these boys are happy with their lives because they were adopted by caring fangirls. With time and proper care they will grow up to be loyal servants and love slaves to the fangirls.

C.Wufei: WHAT! INJUSTICE!

Voice: Yes they will be fine bishonen, but what about the ones that don't end up in homes?

The scene changes to chibi Sethroth and Riku spray-painting their names on the side of a building.

Voice: Tsk, tsk. These poor boys are overlooked because they aren't the `hero' and are left to cause trouble and eventually become super villains. A sad thing, but you can stop this. Addopt a villain today and stop the evil of tomorrow. After all, all they want is love.

C.Sethroth: And world destruction.

##End INTERMISHION##

Le: I feel much better. (walks into room) What the hell?

The authors are still watching and reading as a huge jello monster falls from the ceiling and lands behind Wind. It sticks a straw into her ear and tries to suck the brains out but nothing comes.

Monster: ? (shakes Wind's head, no sound)

Le: Stupid monster, she has no brains. (slices in half goo flies everywhere)

Wind: (watching anime, oblivious to all) OoO

@@@@

Done and yes, my room does look like that and yes I do write dark poetry, it helps with depressing thoughts. NOW I COMAND YOU TO REVIEW THIS PIECE OF TRASH FIC!!