Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons, Nymphs, and Rangers ❯ A Dance in the rain ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Of Demons, Nymphs, and Rangers
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Never Winter Nights. Never Winter Nights ©2004 Atari. I do not own the rights to middle earth (novel by J.R.R. Tolken ©1954)
 
 
 
This story is not for any one under the age of 18 years to read.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 6: A dance in the rain.
 
 
 
The next morning came rather quick for Saminia. She was lying on a pile of leaves; the morning sun was just starting to peek through the trees and was shining on her face that caused the now undead woman to wake up. Saminia stretched in the body that was not her but also took notes as to how beautiful this woman Raven must have been. `If I had a body like this when I was young I bet I would be fending of men trying to court me' she thought to her self with a giggle then jumped when a pair of arms wrapped around her body.
 
 
“Sorry didn't me to scare you.” Sendivir said nuzzling into her neck and taking in her scent. He had never acted this way before but couldn't help himself for he was mesmerized by this woman in his grasp.
 
 
Saminia just smiled and relaxed in his arms feeling very safe and warm. “Its okay, I was just thinking.” She said and tilted her head back to gently kiss him.
 
 
Sendivir was happy to return the affection, though his mind was running a mile a minute as images of Raven flooded his mind. It was Raven not Saminia that he loved but couldn't fully bring him self to see that the woman that he was holding and kissing was not said Hanyou but the spirit of a dead warrior that was brought back to life and had she not broken the hold that Vorenoth had on her she might be dead right now.
 
Sendivir left early that morning to set up traps and other things to make sure they were safe from what ever might still be following them, he just couldn't help but feel that every thing was still wrong.
 
 
Back at the camp Saminia went into the tent because she wanted to get to know the nymph she had captured and also wanted to tell her how sorry she was for doing what she did and hopped that the nymph would forgive her.
 
 
Ki'ala was still sleeping when Saminia entered and she slowly shook the nymph even though she felt she should let her sleep. “Ki'ala can we talk?” Saminia said as the nymphs beautiful eyes opened.
 
 
What happened next threw Saminia off guard as Ki'ala wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her deeply, she could tell that the nymph was hurt when she pushed her back and looked at the ground. Ki'ala wondered if she had done something wrong not realizing that this was not her childhood friend and old lover but another woman who was using her body.
 
 
“Raven-kun why don't you want me to kiss you?” Ki'ala said with a deep pain in her voice but as she looked at Saminia she knew that she would never be able to share what they had once had and in a panic she got up and ran out of the tent and through the woods before Saminia could stop her.
 
 
Saminia panic and when Sendivir came back she ran up to him and told him what happened. He wasn't mad at Saminia and a part of him felt like he knew this would happen but her just ignored at wanting the feeling that every thing was right in their world, he gave Saminia a hug and said that he would be back once he found Ki'ala and the three of them would be able to talk about what was going on.
 
 
Little did they know but Ki'ala was running back to a place that knows one would have ever though she would return to. The fortress giant doors opened as she stood in front of them, a dark aura wrapped around her and she looked different; her body looked to have turned a pail color and her eyes turned darker even her lips turned black as she walked in and up to a hooded man that just grinned. “Welcome home my dear.” He said and wrapped his arms around the nymph who just smiled up at him and the giant doors slammed shut.
 
 
 
 
With much hurt and confusion Ki'ala ran away from the truth. Will Sendivir ever see that Saminia is not Raven and have a change of heart? Find out next time. Chapter 6: What lies in the hearts of most men.