Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons, Nymphs, and Rangers ❯ What’s Mine is Mine! ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Of Demons, Nymphs, and Rangers
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to NeverWinter Nights. NeverWinter Nights ©2004 Atari. I do not own the rights to middle earth (novel by J.R.R. Tolken ©1954)
 
 
 
This story is not for any one under the age of 18 years to read.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 5: What's Mine is Mine!
 
 
 
 
Sendivir suddenly pulled back and sighed. Ki'ala looked confused and a little hurt, she felt like he was toying with her feelings. “Ki'ala, I care about you but my feelings are mixed up right now…I will hold you tonight if you want me to but I cant give you want you want. At lest not until I figure out my own feelings okay?” he gave her a chase kiss and held her close to his body.
 
 
“Okay Sen-kun.” Ki'ala closed her eyes and took in his scent before sleep took her over.
 
 
Ki'ala grinned at him and flipped him over and pinned him to the ground and started kissing his neck whilst pulling his pant down. Sendivir took a sharp breath at her actions as her hand started to stroke him. Sendivir's hand began to grope her breast as she stroked him. It was becoming too much for him and he pulled Ki'ala on top of him and smiled at her. She was all too happy to accept his unspoken request as she brought her self down on him and let out a loud moan as his member entered deep into her.
 
 
Their bodies moved in rhythm with one another, the only thing they heard where their own moans of pleasure. Sendivir kissed Ki'ala with a great passion as they made love inside the tree.
 
 
Outside of the house Saminia poked at the fire and had a small smile on her face hearing the moans coming from the house, she felt some what jealous of the Nymph but something in the back of her mind was happy perhaps it was a memory of Raven's.
 
 
The next morning Sendivir came out of his trance and felt another body resting near him. It was Saminia she must have come in after Ki'ala had fallen asleep and he was meditating. The ranger smiled and kissed Saminia forehead. He then left the house and started on making breakfast for them.
 
 
Ki'ala was the next person to wake up. When she opened her eyes she was a little disappointed to see that Sen-chan was gone, but instead Saminia was next to her. Ki'ala felt very uneasy around her for she looked like her close friend Raven yet wasn't her. She ran her hand across Saminia cheek and smiled when Saminia moved closer to her. The nymph wrapped her arm around Saminia and closed her eyes again.
 
 
A few minutes later Sendivir entered the house carrying two plates of food for them. He smiled when he saw Ki'ala holding Saminia close to her as they slept. “Good morning sunshine's!” he said rather loud making them both jump. Sendivir chuckled and placed the plates next to them both. “Dig in while it's still hot.” He then left the house again to clean up the campfire area leaving the two alone.
 
 
Ki'ala stretched and yawned as she got up to see what Sen-chan had made for them. Saminia smiled at the nymph and gave her a big hug. Ki'ala smiled as she hugged her, the hug soon become intimate as Saminia began to suck on Ki'ala's neck making the nymph moan. Ki'ala soon became hungry for more then what the Ranger had made for them. The nymph kissed Saminia letting her tongue enter her mouth slightly nibbling at Saminia lower lip causing Saminia to moan even louder. They were enjoying there intimacy so much that they didn't hear or see Sendivir come back into the house.
 
 
The Ranger had a grin on his face as he saw the Nymph and Hanyou holding each other close and in a very passionate kiss. His body moved closer to them. He wrapped his arms around Ki'ala from behind and began to kiss her neck while his hand lightly rubbed her woman hood. Ki'ala's eyes snapped open feeling some one else but was pleased to see Sendivir and moaned to let him know that she was enjoying what he was doing to her.
 
 
After they broke the kiss, Ki'ala turned around and kissed Sendivir then Saminia moved over and kissed him as well. Ki'ala whispered something into Saminia ear and they both smiled at Sendivir who was wondering what it was they were talking about, he soon found out when they had his clothes off and both of them sucking and licking his manhood. It was too much for him his mind was spinning as the women he loved where doing things to him. The ranger could hold it any longer and came hard into Saminia mouth, she moaned as his seed filled her mouth.
 
 
Ki'ala smiled and positioned her self above his mouth as she got Saminia in position over his manhood. Sendivir couldn't believe this was happening as his tongue probed the nymph's womanhood and Saminia moved up and down on his manhood. Their moans where loud and long as they pleasured each other.
 
Ki'ala woke up with a gasp, she was feeling very turned on at the moment from that dream. She looked up at Sendivir to see that he had fallen asleep.
 
 
 
 
Find out what happens in the next exciting chapter. CHAPTER 6: A dance in the rain.
 
 
//Yes Im back! Its been too long but Im starting my work on this story again.