Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons, Nymphs, and Rangers ❯ Anger leads to hate ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Of Demons, Nymphs, and Rangers
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to NeverWinter Nights. NeverWinter Nights ©2004 Atari. I do not own the rights to middle earth (novel by J.R.R. Tolken ©1954)
 
 
This story is not for any one under the age of 18 years to read.
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 4: Anger leads to hate
 
 
 
 
Sendivir burst through room after room to get to Ki'ala, any one who got in his way was soon killed. All he saw was red his anger getting the best of him. Saminia tried to keep up with him hoping to calm him down enough to think straight. “Sendivir stop!” she shouted at him which made him stop in his tracks to see who was yelling at him. Saminia looked deep into his eye ready to cry her heart out as Raven and her own feelings for him flooded her mind, Saminia didn't want to lose him.
 
“Saminia I have to save Ki'ala I made a promise to Raven that I would take care of her!” He yelled at her caring about nothing but saving Ki'ala.
 
Vorenoth licked Ki'ala's neck and grinned as her body tensed up. “go ahead and scream Nymph no one will here your words” he whispered into her ear while his hands rubbed her breasts. Vorenoth was enjoying the young Nymphs body it was soft and warm. Ki'ala could only cry as her body got violated by this bastard of a man. Vorenoth ripped off her skirt and ran his hand across her woman hood and an evil grin came to his face. “I can feel your heat bitch.” Ki'ala was ashamed by his words; she couldn't understand why she was getting so turned on by this.
 
Saminia grabbed Sendivir and hugged him tight trying to keep him from losing his head in his raged state. Sendivir wanted her to let go he had to save Ki'ala and Saminia was standing in his way. “Saminia let go of me! If you don't I will strike you down.” he barked at her hoping she would let him go. Instead she kissed him, she kissed him with a great passion her tongue entered his mouth as they kiss. Sendivir closed his eyes as they kissed his rage leaving him as he wrapped his arms around her body and pushed his own tongue into her mouth causing her to moan. They soon found themselves on the floor the ranger's hands moving all over her body. Saminia moaned louder as he groped her breast and massaged them. Sendivir felt his pants tighten as they wrestled on the floor kissing and rubbing their bodies against each other. Saminia was quick to get both of their clothes off and soon she had him pined to the ground getting her self in position. She looked down at him and smiled waiting for him to give her the ok. Sendivir brought himself up and kissed her one more time before she brought herself down on him bringing him in deep. They both moaned and moved their hips in rhythm.
 
This time Sendivir took it slow enjoying her moans of pleaser as he moved his hip and his mouth sucked on her breast. Saminia felt her body getting hotter with every thrust and wanted more. She dug her fingers into his back as he speed up a little feeling her orgasm coming. Sendivir thrusted a few more times and felt his own orgasm peaking and went to withdraw but Saminia wouldn't let him she wanted him to come inside of her so she could feel his warm seed fill her body.
 
The room was filled with loud moans as they both reached their climax. Saminia feel into his arms tired and very happy. Sendivir felt good as he held her naked body against his. A little of his seed dripped out of her woman hood as they lay their holding one another. “I love you Raven.” Sendivir said forgetting that this woman was only using the Hanyou's body. But Saminia smiled and kissed him
 
“I love you too Sendivir” she cooed at him at got her clothes back on and handed him his leather armor. After they got dressed and kissed one more time they left the room together to save Ki'ala
 
Ki'ala screamed as Vorenoth pumped his body his manhood moved in and out of her over and over. His hands grabbing her breasts and squeezing them very hard making her cry in pain rather then pleasure. Vorenoth felt himself getting close to coming and sped up him movements. Vorenoth never saw it happen or if he did it was to late Sendivir burst into the room and launched himself at the demon slicing his head off. Ki'ala screamed as blood squirted ever where from where Vorenoth head use to be. She pushed him off her hand. Sendivir picked her up and held her close. She cried and held onto him feeling safe but she felt very dirty and violated after what Vorenoth had done to her. The three of them made their way out of that damned place.
 
Hours later; they got back to Raven's old tree and Sendivir laid Ki'ala down on one of the leaf beds to let her rest and then went back outside to where Saminia was. He came up behind her and gave her a hug and kissed her cheek. “thank you for helping me and Ki'ala.” He smiled as she turned around and kissed him.
 
Back in the demon fortress where they had left Vorenoth body something was happening that none of them thought about. Vorenoth was a powerful demon of a man and would not be killed so easy. His lifeless body started to have spasms as a new head started to grow out of his neck. He roared in anger seeing that his plans had been foiled. He set off to come up with another plan to get the Nymph and the Hanyou's body back as well as a way to kill that damn Ranger.
 
That night back at the camp; Sendivir took some soup into Ki'ala and feed her as she had very little strength left in her. He smiled as she ate the soup. Ki'ala was happy to have a friend like him but she wanted more from him. He cared about her and for her she thought for sure he loved her, she loved him.
 
After she finished the soup Sendivir got up to leave but Ki'ala grabbed his arm “please don't leave me alone. . . .” she said to him, Sendivir nodded and sat back down next to her and kissed her hand.
 
“Ki'ala I wont ever leave you alone.” He smiled at her trying to make her feel better “I will not fail you again I wont let any one take you from me ok?” he felt that he had failed her, but she knew he was worried about her and did what he could to save her and she was thankful or that. Ki'ala moved her head close to his and kissed him, the kiss caught him off guard but soon he found himself returning the kiss.
 
Ki'ala moaned into the kiss as his tongue soon entered her mouth and rubbed against her own tongue. She was in heaven feeling his tongue in her mouth. Ki'ala moved her body on top of his, she wanted him to touch her and have his way with her because she loved him.
 
Will Sendivir take Ki'ala up on her offer? What will Saminia think if she walks in on them? Find out in the next chapter. Chapter 5: Whats mine is mine!