Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons, Nymphs, and Rangers ❯ Hail to the king baby ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Of Demons, Nymphs, and Rangers
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to NeverWinter Nights. NeverWinter Nights ©2004 Atari. I do not own the rights to middle earth (novel by J.R.R. Tolken ©1954)
 
 
This story is not for any one under the age of 18 years to read.
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 3: Hail to the king baby
 
 
 
 
 
In a panic Sendivir pushed the woman who he had just had sex with. His mind was a blur as to what had just happened and who this woman was if it wasn't Raven. Quickly he drew his blade and pressed it to the woman's neck. “Who the hell are you!? You're not Raven.” He said in his harsh voice.
 
She looked at him he eyes showed sadness but soon turned to rage and she launched herself at the ranger. Sendivir was caught off guard for a moment but soon got his bearings and parried to her attacks. Any thing that got in the way off the struggle was soon destroyed. He felt something was holding him back as he blocked her attacks, his mind was telling him not to kill her. He had to think fast or she would kill him. So when he saw his chance he picked up a shield on the ground and smashed it across her head, she felt to the ground with a loud thud.
Sendivir started to worry if he had just killed her; he understood why his mind was holding him back. This woman holds the answers to why she has the Hanyou's body and what is up with the demon activity around here. He grabbed her limp body and took her some place what he thought more safe to ask the burning questions running through his mind.
 
Back in the sacrificing room, Ki'ala struggled more and more as the demon of a man waited for the return of the Hanyou. “Struggle all you want my dear Nymph but you wont be leaving any time soon, and not with that body.” He gave her a sinister smile. She cursed as she fought to get free and wished Sendivir would save her.
 
The ranger threw cold water on the Hanyou to wake her up, he took the actions to tying her up so she would not attack him or try to run away from him. When the water hit her body she quickly awoke. She looked around her head was throbbing from being hit so hard. Then for the first time she spook. Her voice was not that of Raven but of another woman with a softer almost innocent voice. “Where am I? What's going on?” Her voice was panicked.
 
“You're going to answer my questions before I answer yours.” He said in his rough voice looking at her. The Hanyou nodded to him. “Who are you and why do you have Raven's body?” He asked her.
 
She thought for a moment trying to recall how she got here. “I don't remember much, but I'm really a spirit of a woman that was killed years ago in a war . . . That man brought me back and forced me to do his evil biddings. The thoughts of the woman who this body belongs to fills my head that is why. . .” she blushes a little “that is why I acted the way I did to you back their when we made love.” Her face was beat red.
 
Sendivir had a small smile on his face thinking over what she said. The Hanyou had feelings for him. The thought of Raven being alive, and telling him how she felt made him feel good. “Do you have a name?” He asked her.
 
The woman nodded. “My name when I was alive was Saminia Shisashi. I was a first lieutenant during the first demon wars.” Sendivir knew much of the first demon war; it was a very dark time in the world. The demon nations had made a truce and worked together attacking humans, elves, ECT. It seemed that their was no hope in winning against them. That was until a group of heroes seem to come from nowhere and slewed the demon leader.
 
“What happened to you then Saminia?” He asked interested in the woman's past.
 
She smiled at him. “I'd like to tell you but you need to leave here now! I don't know how long I have until he figures out he is no longer in control of me.” She told him as she walked to the door.
 
“Him who? And I'm not leaving with out some one who was taken. She is dear to me.” He said in his rough voice
Vorenoth. He is a dragon fiend. As for your love she is being held and he wants to sacrifice her to unlock Raven's powers.” She told him
Her words hit him hard and he ran out of the room to rescue Ki'ala from her doom. Saminia wanted to stop him but knew that he would not leave his dear friend behind, so she went with him.
 
What will happen to Ki'ala? Will Vorenoth gain the power he seeks? Find out in the next chapter Chapter 4:Anger leads to hate