Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons, Nymphs, and Rangers ❯ Poor Heratio I knew ye well ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Of Demons, Nymphs, and Rangers
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to NeverWinter Nights. NeverWinter Nights ©2004 Atari. I do not own the rights to middle earth (novel by J.R.R. Tolken ©1954)
 
 
This story is not for any one under the age of 18 years to read.
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 2: Poor Heratio I knew ye well
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sendivir took Ki'ala to Raven's old house so she would be safe. After leaving her at the house he took off to scout the forest for any clues of what happened to Raven's grave and what was terrorizing the villagers.
 
He first made his way back to the grave to see if the vandals left anything behind. He look around the ground and found nothing, he even looked where they had dug up the body and found yet again nothing. He was getting rather upset that some one or some thing had desecrated this grave. The ranger picked up a rock and threw it as hard as he could in anger his voice echoed through out the forest.
 
Meanwhile back at Raven's old house, Ki'ala was cleaning the home while she waited for Sendivir to return. She loved Sendivir; he was so kind to her and cared for her. She loved how he would let her sleep close to him at night to keep them both warm; she loved it when he would kiss her. She wished there was something more between them but something made him push away for her when things seemed to get more physical. She sighed and kept working she wasn't going to let this get her down. She still wished that he would take her every time she would try to make an advance on him, and not just push her away like he always did. Their has to be something he feels for her, the subject entered her mind again and she fought to ignore it and keep cleaning but she wondered why he would kiss her and show kindness to her and not truly love her. A smile came across her face as she put a few old items away. Memories of Raven flooded her mind as she looked around the empty house, she always wished Raven was still alive and with her. She remembered how Raven and her would make love almost all day. She started to blush thinking how Raven would be gentle with her when she was tired and how in the mornings their love making was rough and in a way refreshing. She was so lost in thought she didn't feel the dark aura that was making its way through the forest.
 
Sendivir cursed under his breath as he was getting tired and upset as he still couldn't find a single clue through out the whole damn forest, then it hit him. “The clearing!” he shouted as he took off for the clearing where the battle had taken place three years ago. When he arrived at the clearing he was stopped in his tracks when he looked upon a fully erect fortress. He could feel a demonic aura coming from this place and it bothered him greatly. He wanted to get in there but he felt that he should get back to the nymph fast. He didn't now why but he felt that something was going to happened to her. He ran as fast as his feet would take him.
 
It was to late the dark aura that was coming toward the nymph had reached it target. Ki'ala still day dreaming did not see the figure in black robes enter the house. The figure tied cloth over the nymph's mouth to keep her from screaming or casting a spell. When she turned Ki'ala around the nymph's fear was gone.
 
Standing before her in black robes was Raven the Hanyou. Not knowing if her eyes where deceiving her she reached out her hand to touch the figures face, Raven was their but her skin felt so cold to her and her eyes seemed to hold no soul to them. Raven grabbed Ki'ala's hand and motioned for her to follow. The nymph nodded to her now undead friend and followed her in to the forest.
 
When Sendivir returned to the house he was frantic when he couldn't find Ki'ala any where. He ran to the pond to see if she might be taking a bath but she wasn't their. He was worried that something happened to her or might happen to her. When he got back to the house he saw two different sets of foot prints exiting the house, he knew one belonged to the nymph but the other one puzzled him. Something in his mind said that he knew who the other prints belonged to but the image of the person wasn't there.
 
The figure took the nymph to what was once the clearing and into the fortress. Ki'ala started to worry when she saw many demons with in the fortress walls. The figure made its way to the center of the fortress where a pedestal. Their a few demons grabbed the nymph and tied her down to the pedestal. “Raven-kun what is going on? Why did they tie me to this thing?” Ki'ala asked as she began to cry in fear.
 
“Dear girl, this is not your dear friend Raven. It just a soulless shell of her, you see this woman had a great power resting inside her body. No thanks to that ranger I lost my test subject. You see I was going to awaken her powers and take them for myself. But now her soul lives in the nether planes while her body is here.” A tall demon of a man walked into view as he explained every thing to Ki'ala. “The body is useless to me if I don't have a soul, and that is where you come in. you see your closeness with the Hanyou makes your soul a very good candidate for the transfer. All I have to do is release your soul and anchor it to the empty body.” He continued to tell her as he started to put things on the pedestal.
 
Ki'ala tried to struggle out of her binds with no avail. She knew what he meant when he said release her soul. That man was going to kill her just so he could get to this power that resided in Raven's body. “You sick son of a bitch! You're the one who dug up her grave and took her body! I hope your death will be slow and painful when he comes for me.” She yelled at him knowing that Sendivir would come and save her.
 
She was right Sendivir was going to come and save her. The ranger made his was up the outer wall of the fortress with great speed. His body controlled by rage and adrenalin. When he made his way in he withdrew his sword and charged through the fortress. Any one who got in his way soon lost their life, he killed them with out a second thought, he only had one thing on his mind and that was to save his friend. The tall demon motioned for Raven to “greet” their unwelcome guest. The soulless Hanyou grinned and ran off.
 
As Sendivir killed of a small group of demons he looked around and saw Raven. He breathed heavy his eyes seeing only red as his rage was still driving his body. The Hanyou slowly walked up to him and placed a hand on his check, giving him a small smile. The ranger snapped out of his rage like trance and felt her cold hand touching him. He said nothing only pulled her close and kissed her with a deep passion, he didn't understand why he was doing this only that he seemed to have no control of his body. He closed his eyes as he kissed her, his tongue pushed its way into her mouth deepening the kiss. The soulless Raven closed her eyes enjoying the kiss from the man that she is to kill, but soon that thought left her mind and images and memories of when Raven was alive filled the Raven shell's head. The memories where happy ones, memories of when she began to have feelings for the Ranger. This only made kissing him even more enjoyable to her. Sendivir pulled Raven closer to him and they moved to the ground. There they wrestled as the kiss kept on, they only broke the kiss from time to time to catch their breaths. His hands explored her body up and down and grouped her breast a few time causing her to let out a low growl of pleasure. Raven didn't want him to stop; she wanted more from this man that she only had memories from the former Raven.
 
It wasn't long until he had her clothes off and in a pile on the ground. His left hand played with on of her breasts as his other hand rubbed her thighs. He pulled away from the kiss and his mouth attacked her free breast almost feeding on it like a new born would. she moaned louder and louder as he had his way with her body. She couldn't take and more and locked eyes with him. Even though she said nothing he knew what she wanted and his body was more then happy to grant her request. He laid her on her back and positioned himself above her and slowly entered her. She purred with pleasure feeling his manhood inside her body. Sendivir couldn't believe how warm and tight it was, but it felt so good to him and he pushed himself deeper inside letting the walls grow to accommodate to his size. Their bodies covered in sweat as they made love. He moans driving him faster and harder until he felt his tentacles tighten ready to fill her with his seed. He pumped in her a few more times then pulled out as he came; the seed shot out and landed on her body. They laid their panting after the rather fast had hard sex.
 
Sendivir looked into her lifeless eyes and sighed. “I . . . I'm so sorry Raven. I don't know what came over me.” He felt like scum for what he did to her, but she just looked at him and smiled. He brushed his hand across her cold cheek. Then something seemed wrong to him. Why was he skin so cold? He looked deep into her eyes trying to find something then realized that this was not Raven at all.
 
 
 
 
What has Sendivir discovered about this woman? What will happen to Ki'ala? Find out in the next exciting chapter.
 
 
Chapter 3: Hail to the king baby