Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ SailorMoon The Super Senshi ❯ Episode four Hello SailorSuperMoon ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Serena: Still I don’t own a thing!…. Really….. Quit bugging me!!!!

*********************************************************** **************************

~*^CHAPTER FOUR HELLO SAILORSUPERMOON AKA PRINCESS SERENA^*~

After the had their fest the head up stairs. To their dorms.

Girl#1: one this is great I’ve being waiting to come to hogwarts forever ever since I was five.

Girl#2: yeah I heard during Halloween we get to have a feast of candy!

Serena: really?

Girl#2: yeah.

Serena: well during regular school didn’t you ever get made fun of?

Girl#1: yeah well most of the time we did!

Serena: oh. Well I see then im not alone! magically changes in to her summer P.J.s a light blue spaghetti strap tank top with shorts

Girl#1: how did you do that?

Serena: im an advanced witch.

Girl#2: wow that is so cool. Did you know you’re the only one of your kind ? You’er the only one that could fly around here!

Serena: wow.

11:00 Salem wakes Serena up and motions her to come down stairs

Serena: follow you down stairs? Ok follows the cat to the common room

Salem: good thing you can read minds or else I would have never gotten you down here!

Serena: d-did you just talk English.

Salem: yes I did. You see Serena. there is another secret that has been hidden from you.

Serena: is that why the sorting hat said that I have royal moon blood.

Salem: yes. You see Serena you are not only a witch in training you are a hero in training.

Serena: No way. Your lying.

Salem: generates Serena’s moon broach this is proof that you are indeed a super hero. You know that other super hero Sailor Moon.

Serena: yeah!

Salem: from what I herd you are stronger than she is you are SailorMoon 2

Serena: but hold on just a sec isn’t sailor mini moon the real sailor moon 2?

Salem: not really. But your real super hero name is SailorSuperMoon. Also in the future you are crowned Princess of the moon.

Serena: whoa.

Salem: but you cant let your crushes get in the way of your job. Other wise you will become careless.

*** 11:30 Serena sits in the common room rubbing the broach with her fingers.

Harry: Serena? Are you ok. I herd you get up.

Serena: oh me? Yeah Im having trouble sleeping. looks at Harry and blushes.

Harry: you know ever since we met on the train you have been blushing a lot.

Serena: oh I-I-Im kind of nervous.

Harry: you look frozen no wonder you’er wearing summer P.J.s has Serena put on his robe.

Serena: thanks.

Harry: hey a little while back I noticed your ruby red eyes I think they are really pretty.

Serena: hits Harry over the head with a pillow. No way! you are so hitting on me.

Harry: blushing no im not im trying to make conversation.

Serena: Do I look blonde with pig tails to you those are the ditzy ones.

Harry: no you’re a cross of brunette with dirty blonde hair. With your hair up in bins up in front and the rest let down in back.

Serena: you know Harry you make me feel so much better.

Harry: no problem.

Next morning the girls are getting dressed in the dorm.

Serena: good morning y’all!

Hermione: have a good conversation with Harry last night?

Serena: I don’t know what your talking about!magically changes into her uniform.

Hermione: Serena it’s obvious you have a crush on Harry. Ever since you met him you have been blushing like crazy.

Serena: look im not going to chase him looking for a date.

I must not chase the boys.

Wont someone tell what is happing to me
Why am I so misunderstood
Why cant they see?
Now im caught between the devil and the angle
That I use to be.

*** in Professor McGonagall’s class

Mcgonagall: Potter, Weasly you’er late!

Harry: we got lost.

McGonagall: then maybe you should get a map. Sit.

Serena:whispers to Harry and Ron Heyy guys over here.

Harry: thanks Serena.

They say I’ll understand it all in good time
But age ain’t nothing but a number in my mind
Going crazy with this push me pull me
Caught between wrong and right.

I wanna give into the woman in me
I want to be someone they don’t
be to be the moral of the story is I got no choice
I must not chase the boys.

october25th

Harry: pokes Serena’s Shoulder Serena could I borrow a quill and ink well?

Serena: blushing deeper then last night sure. Here you go. hands him the quill and ink well

Harry: thanks.

Serena: no prob.

I started writing down my deepest secrets
Seven days a week of truth and fantasy
Got the feeling that way my life has got
Be prepared for changes.

Lunch time. October26

Serena: carrying her books to the great hall but she trips. ahh shoot.

Harry:hands her one of her books here you go. Here let me carry some of these. After lunch we have Madame hooch’s flying class.

Serena: but Harry I can fly on my own!

Harry: you don’t know how to use the broom yet though.

Serena: whatever. realizes she forgot something oh Double shoot!

Harry: What’s wrong Serena?

Serena: oh Harry I’ve been so rapped up in things with you I forgot about Yugi! After flying lessons what do we have?

Harry: nothing the day would be over. Oh Serena.

Serena: yes Harry?

Harry: on Hallos-Eve when the clock strikes midnight I have to tell you something!

Wont someone tell me what is happing to me?
Why am I so misunderstood
Why can’t they see
Now im caught between the
Devil and angel that I use be

Flying class.

Hooch: good afternoon class.

Slytherin/Gryffindor students: good afternoon Madame hooch.

Hooch: now step up to your broom stick and say up!

Everyone: up. Up up.

Harry UP the broom flies up it to his hand awesome!

Serena: please work. UP!the broom stick flies up.

Harry: ^_^ you seem to be getting the hang of it!

Draco: *looking at Harry and Serena angrily* I hate Potter! Serena shouldn’t be with such a Dork!

Crabbe: No kidding Serena is a very classy lady she should be getting first class around here!


I wanna give in to the woman in me I wanna
Be some one the don’t want me to be
The moral of the story is I got no choice
I must not chase the boys.


They can make write a thousand lines
But that wont ever change the way I feel inside
Converting /tmp/phpLJi4TO to /dev/stdout