Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ SailorMoon The Super Senshi ❯ Episode six Slythrin V.S.Gryffindor ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
the Super Senshi.

Serena: Today’s episode is gonna be great today is the Day of Harry’s first Quidditch Match

Salem: We don’t Own Any thing!

*********************************************************** **************************
~^*CHAPTER SIX SLYTHRIN V.S. GRYFINDOR*^~
Letter to Yugi

Dear Yugi
Sorry I couldn’t write to You I have Been so rapped up in this whole Witchcraft thing it completely slipped my mind. School Here has been good. Turns out Here im really Popular. Also I have found out more things about my life that im not going to tell you. Halloween was Pretty eventful but im not gonna get into that. I hope you and Grandpa aren’t too worried about me. I don’t know if I should Tell you this but a Friend of mine Harry is in love with me. And I feel the same way about him. But Some of the things I found out about myself made me ask Who the Hell am I? And How come all these Secrets are coming up Now. I Don’t know maybe im way over my head. Well I have to go now got to go to this big School event!
Miss you
Serena.
(at Breakfast in the great hall)

Fred: Good Morning Princess Serena!

George: How are you this lovely morning?

Serena: How did you two know?

George: everyone knows that you are SailorSuperMoon and Princess Serena! We found out in The Book of Famous Witches and Wizards!

Fred: The Most famous ones are in the front of the Book.

George: and it turns out you and Harry are in the front of the book.

Ron: would you two back off Serena had a tough night!

(Fred and George walk off)

Harry: Serena are you ok?

Serena: Yeah im fine. Just a little tired.

Hermione: Just a little? Serena you were up all night gazing into your crystal ball you keep in your bag!

Serena: So? Sometimes I have a hard time getting to sleep. * Passes a note to Harry*

Harry: what’s this? *Opens the note*

Note: I love you too.

Harry: Thanx! ^_^

(Malfoy walks up)
Malfoy: Hello Potter ready to get your Ass kicked in quidditch?

Serena: Oh for the love of god. *Stands up* You Do not know when to keep your mouth shut do you?
You are such an Ass hole!

Malfoy: Whoo Such harsh words for a princess! *sees the note Serena gave Harry and snatches it from him* You stole my girl from me! You dirty bastard !

Serena: Alright I had enough! I am not your girl and don’t you dare call him a bastard! ( Shoots a Red energy bomb at Malfoy’s Feet)

Malfoy: (jumps back) AHHH Watch where you blast those things!

Ron: You Go Girl!

Serena: Now get outta here!

(Malfoy Runs for it while Serena throws more energy bombs at his feet causing him to jump)

Malfoy: DON’T HURT ME!

Serena: THERE IS A LOT MORE POWER WHERE THAT CAME FROM YA WUSS!!! (Sits back down)

(Just then Harry’s owl flew in and dropped a package in his lap)

Harry: What’s this for I never get mail.

Ron: Let’s open it!

(Harry, Ron, Hermione and Serena opened the package to find a beautiful cherry wood Broom stick)

Hermione: It’s a broom stick.

Ron: That’s not just any Broom stick it’s a Nimbus two thousand!

Serena: Man That is Wicked Sick!

Ron/Hermione/Harry: Who? What? What she say?

Serena: Oh Sorry It’s Slang we talk it in America!

Ron: Sounds cool to me!

(Out side )

Jordan: *On a Megaphone* Hello everybody! And welcome to the first Quidditch game of The Season. And out on the field Madame Hooch Steps out to begin the game!

Hooch: Now I want a nice clean game… From all of you *Let’s out the Quaffles*

( The girl who caught one of the Quaffles Got Squished between two Slythrins causing her to fall off her Broom and fall through to tower knocking her unconous)

Serena: Oh My God! HEY IF ANYONE SHOULD BE PLAYING DIRTY IT SHOULD BE ME!

Ron: Serena calm down!

*** (10 points Gryffindor 20 points Slythrin)

(The golden snitch has been released but as Harry tries to fly To the snitch But his Broom stick starts going crazy)

Hagrid: What’s Going on with Harry’s Broom stick?

Serena: I Wonder… *Uses Super Vision to look across the field and sees Professor Snape Muttering Something* Oh my God Salem!

Salem: You rang?

Serena: Snape is putting a curse on Harry’s broom stick!

Hermione: We Got to Do Something!

Salem: Ron you stay with Hagrid! Hermione Serena you two Come with me!

Harry: Whoa!

***

Salem: Ok Hermione you take your Power stick and say Saturn Magic.

Serena: MOON PRISM POWER! *Transforms into SailorSuperMoon*

Hermione: SATURN MAGIC!!! *Hermione floats fifteen inches in the air with purple small lights covering entire body Giving her A Purple Out fit like Sailor Saturn’s But she has High heal shoes like Sailor Mars but they’re purple*

Salem: SailorSuperMoon You go and try to control Harry’s broom Stick!! SailorSuperSaturn You come with me to Snape’s Booth.

*Back out on the field*

SailorSuperMoon: * Fly’s off to grab the Broom stick but it jerks back* Hold still!

( Just then Harry fell off his Broom but sill hangs on for his life)

*** (In the Booth)

SailorSuperSaturn: Oh no I forgot my wand!

Salem: You don’t need a wand see the good thing is you can make up your first power!

SailorSuperSaturn: Dark energy Flame! *generates a purple flame and places it on Snape’s cloak*

Salem: Very Good let’s Go!

***
Harry: *Completely falls off his Broom* AHHHH!!!!

SailorSuperMoon: Oh that is just Wonderful! *Zooms down and catches Harry as the broom chase after them* SUPERMOON COUNTER CURSE!!!!!

(Just then the broom calms down)

SailorSuperMoon: Wow! *Places Harry back on his Broom* Go get em tiger. * Kisses Harry*

Harry: *Kisses SailorSuperMoon back Then flies off* THANX!!

*Back at the booth*

Teacher: Snape your on fire!

Snape: AHHH!!!! *Keeps Stepping on the flame then sees SailorSuperSaturn from across the stadium*
DAMN SUPER SENSHI!!!!! THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE!

***

Harry: *Stands up on his broom stick catches the snitch but falls to the ground* (Looks like he is gonna throw up)

SailorSuperMoon: *To SailorSuperSaturn* What did I miss? *Looks at Harry* The guy falls off his broom anyway all that work for nothing!

SailorSuperSaturn: No! Look!

Harry: *Spit’s the golden snitch into his hands then holds it up for the crowd to see* :D

Jordan: He caught the golden snitch! Harry Potter Wins the game!

Snape: But he had help from those two Super Senshi!

McGonagall: There is a new one now?

Dumbledor: The rules don’t say anything about friends coming out to help someone falling off their broom!

***

(Back in the common room)

Salem: Hermione I just Wanna tell you that was very resourceful thinking of an ability like that! You are gonna be a great SuperSailorSenshi!

Hermione: Thanx Salem! Im glad you think so!

Ron: Oh Come on when am I gonna be able to try out my ability’s?

Salem: Sometime in the near future don’t worry! But the thing is you all go at it one step at a time.

Harry: But why did Snape put a curse on my broom?

***

Nov 2 Sunday.

(Hedwig came in with a letter for Serena.)

Serena: Aww Cool Yugi Sent me a letter. Thanx for letting me us Hedwig to send my letters Harry.

Harry: No prob what dose it say?

Hermione: Yeah what dose it say?

Ron: Don’t leave us hanging!

Serena: Ok! ok!


Serena’s letter from Yugi

Dear Serena.
Im glad to hear you are doing ok. Yeah me and Grandpa were getting worried but we know how busy you are. Did you tell Harry your in love with him? The game shop has been quite without your silly antics we miss that a lot! I also solved more of the puzzle Grandpa gave me. Our Bed room has been quite too I wish I had someone to talk to. Are you gonna be coming home for Christmas? Grandpa said since you are a special witch that you might stay their for extra training. If you are me and Grandpa will send you your Christmas gifts. Tea Says Hi by the way. Even she misses you a lot. So maybe if it’s not to much trouble you could write a couple letters to her too! Well I have to go to bed!
Thinking about you constantly.
Yugi

***

Hagrid: are you sure it was Snape that put a curse on Harry’s broom?

Serena: I know the difrence between a curse and a counter curse Hagrid!

Hermione: I senced all sorts of negitive Energy coming from the broom and Snape’s area!

Harry: We think that Snape is trying to get whatever that three headed dog is guarding!

Ron: How can anyone get past that?

Hagrid: how did you Three find out about Fluffy?

Serena: Just ask the Magical Stair case!

Ron: Fluffy?

Hagrid: Yeah I bought off an irish fellow I met at the pub.

Harry: What is he guarding?

Hagrid: cant tell Ya. Whatever Fluffy is strictly between Dumbldor and Nichols Flamel.

Serena: Nichols Flamel?

Hargrid: Oh shoot I Should have not told you that! I should have not have told you that *walks away*

Serena: *Turns around to face her three friends* Who in God’s Name is Nichols Flamel?

********************************************************** ***************************

Serena: Well that’s it for now. See you next time on SailorMoon The Super Senshi







Converting /tmp/phpV5C4al to /dev/stdout