Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ There is Always One ❯ Dreams Do Come True ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:  I don't own either Sailor Moon or Harry Potter.
 
 
 
There is Always One
 
Dreams Do Come True
 
 
 
        “Fire Star Inferno!”
        “Ice Star Freeze!”
        “Thunder Star Electrocute!”
        “Your pathetic attacks won't hurt.  Just give up and surrender to my power!”
        “Never Beryl, NEVER!  We need to protect the Princess, we need to warn her.”
        “You stupid little Princess will get a warning when she sees your planet blow up with you three still on it.  Don't worry she will get that message!”  A large ball of energy erupted from Beryl's hands and towards the planet, when the two met, the planet exploded, killing the star senshi with it.
 
        “Mother, Mother!  They were on the planet!  Now that planet is gone!  THEY ARE DEAD!  Whatever or whoever attacked them is probably going to be coming here too.  Mother we have to do something!”
        “Serenity, I know you are upset, so am I but we must think logically whoever attacked Silver Star will not attack us, everyone knows that we are the most strongest kingdom, they would be insane to even try to attack up.”
 
        “I love you.”
        “I love you too, Serenity.” 
        “How sweet and yet so pathetic, but at least both of them are dead now.”
        “Serenity, was right all along.  Oh great Silver crystal, grant my wish.  Send my daughter, her court, her soldiers and her lover a thousand years into the future to be reborn again and to live a peaceful long life.”
        “Selenity it has been a while.  My plan worked I see.  My precious is on her way not 1000 years in the future, but to my time, my years.  I really did love you, but you know politics, ruling the world and things cannot be done in a society where women have all the power.  I think it is stupid, women are usually so…so stupid, you being one of those.  You should never trust anything that you don't know where its brain is.  Especially a diary.  And the pathetic part is you are not the first to fall for such a trap that I have made, and the one that fell before you was a mere girl and you are suppose to be a powerful queen, a goddess even.  Pathetic, totally pathetic.  You know what, I am going to return to my time and I have found a way to revert back to the way I was before, younger and stronger.  Then my precious will totally be mine and no one else's.  I am now going to kill you Selenity, I would send Luna and Artemis into the future as well before you are no longer breathing.”
        Quickly the dying Queen used more of her energy to send her faithful guardians into the future, she then looked up at the man she had loved.  She had first talked to him, when she was 16, he had told her that he was 18 at the time.  The two seemed to have a connection, their own personal world in the diary, where they talked.  (I will explain in detail later in the story)  At the same time, Selenity grew up and married, she told him everything, he still listened.  When she had her child, he was the only one she could turn to.  When Serenity was 12 she first wrote to him and also found a friend in the old diary.  Serenity began to spend more time writing than her mother did.
The man's pale eyes stared down at her, they had become the color of ice.  She continued to stare at him and then the green light coming towards her.  As it hit her, she felt her heart slowing and she was gasping to try and get her air in, with her last breath she whispered one word, “Tom.”
 
        Three girls shot straight up in their beds, sweat pouring down their faces and air rushing in and out of their lungs.  I remember.  The three said to themselves at the same time.  After many deep thoughts the three returned to the haven of sleep. 
 
        The next day everyone returned the school, but things were uneventful, well not until dinner.  As the students and teachers were eating and chatting amongst themselves, the lights began to dim and then the door to the dinning room was thrown open.  The light from the great hall caused a shadow of a tall figure to reflect into the dining hall.  “Hand over the Princess of the White Moon to me for my master and no blood shall be shed.”  Everyone looked over confused by the words of the tall, deep voiced figure in the doorway.  Students by the door had rushed quickly towards the walls and the teachers, the figure took a few step forwards and everyone was able to see that he was definatley a male with very defined muscles, wearing baggy black pants and a tight silver shirt.  He had chin length black hair with silver streaks, but no one was able to see his face for the dimmed light prevented it.  “NOW!”  His voice boomed through the room and no one noticed three students flee out the door and his quick movements towards the Slytherin table.  “Tell me now, or the girl dies!”  He snatched the first girl in his reach which was Usagi and he held his sword to her throat.  The jewel encrusted sword came extremely closed to Usagi's neck, but everyone was too frozen in fear to do anything.
        “Who are you?”  Usagi managed to breath out, trying not to push her throat forward in fear that the blade would cut it. 
        “You want to know who I am?  Now why would I tell you?  You will tell others.”  He breathed into her ear, never removing the blade from her neck.
        “I won't.”  Usagi softly breathed out.
        “The name is Kokushibyou. (it is a real Japanese word meaning Black Death)  Don't forget it.” (P.S. Kokushibyou will now be Kokush for short.)  Kokush had leaned extremely close to Usagi's ear to say this, he had whispered so softly that she would have barely heard him if she hadn't been listening so hard.  Before he moved away from her ear, he seductively bit her ear and said one last thing before moving the knife closer.  “Too bad you are not the Princess, I could of made you my mate, but you are not so I will have to kill you.”
        Usagi shut her eyes closed tightly, waiting for the blade to cut the delicate skin under her chin.  That moment never came, but she heard a female voice scream something.
        “Stop right there!  Fire Star Inferno!”
        “Ice Star Freeze!”
“Thunder Star Electrocute!”
        The three attacks hit Kokush head on, causing him to release Usagi and drop the knife.  Kokush stood up quickly.
        “I will be back and next time you will give me the Princess!”  As Kokush vanished, one of the mysterious girls screamed, “Never!”
        Usagi lay on the ground panted heavily, gasping for air.  Her body shook and when a pair of arms wrapped around her she shuddered.  “It is only me Usako, only me.”  Malfoy spoke softly to Usagi.  He wrapped her into a hug and she cried into his chest.
        McGonagall stood up and looked towards the three mysterious girls.  “Who are you?”
        The tallest took a small step forward, but the three were still concealed by the shadows.  “That we can not tell you.  Though we can tell you what we want and are looking for.  Our Princess.  The Princess of the White Moon.  If you are willing to help, we don't need it.  Just keep your students safe.  She is among them.”  With that the three girls disappeared and the lights returned to normal.  Usagi was still in Malfoy's arm, tears streaming down her cheeks.  Snape quickly walked or more like ran to his niece, he lifted her chin to see if she was all right and when he was satisfied he had Malfoy bring her to the Slytherin common room.  Dumbledore sent the rest of the students back to their dorms and the gossip began as to who the three mysterious girls were. 
 
 
        “Kokush, did you find her?”
        “I am sorry Master, but I did not.  I will keep looking for her though.”
        “You better and then you will bring her to me and she will be my Queen.  Now go Kokush.”  Kokush left the room of his Master and things became silent for a moment.  “You escaped me once Serenity, but this time you won't I will get you and you will be mine.” 
 
        Usagi sat silently in the Slytherin common room, writing intently into a diary.  She watched as the others left to go to bed.  She would stay up for a while, since it was Friday and there was just a Hogsmead trip on Saturday.  She continued writing into the journal, writing random things; her troubles in class, her feelings to Malfoy and so on.  She didn't see the person coming towards her.
        “What are you writing?”  Malfoy asked as he wrapped his arms around Usagi's shoulders.
        “Nothing.  Just random things.”  Usagi replied as she closed the diary and turned her head slightly.
        “Anything about me?”
        “What would you want me to write about you?”  Malfoy smirked at this and Usagi smiled.
        “How handsome and sexy I am and how great of a kisser I am.”
        “But Draco, I wouldn't be able to write all of that because I haven't been able to test that idea.”  Malfoy's smirk grew and Usagi stood up and walked away from him.  “I am a bit tired, I am going to bed.” Usagi playfully said.  She began to walk towards the stairs but Malfoy caught up with her and grabbed her wrist, pulling her into him.
        “Not so fast, Usako.   Who said you could go to sleep?”  Malfoy stared at Usagi with hunger and lust in his eyes.  Usagi was getting the exact reaction that she wanted.
        “I did.”  Usagi replied sweetly.
        “But I didn't and my word rules over yours.”  Malfoy leaned in a bit but Usagi put a finger to his lips.
        “What if someone sees?”  She didn't care and she knew what he was going to say but it didn't hurt to ask.
        “Who cares.  Maybe they could learn something.”  Once again Malfoy leaned forward and he kissed Usagi lightly.  He teasingly pulled away and she began to pout.  She knew it would turn him on so she continued to pout, but ended up giving up and Usagi pulled Malfoy towards her and this time their kiss was stronger and more passionate.  Soon Malfoy's tongue asked for entrance into Usagi's mouth and she granted it.  He explored every inch and she did the same to him.  After a while the need for oxygen got to them and they pulled away.  Malfoy continued to stare at Usagi with hunger in his eyes, he wanted more but she wouldn't give it to him.
        “No, I am tired and want to go to sleep.”  Usagi turned away to go retrieve her diary, but Malfoy pulled her back into him.
        “Why don't you go to sleep with me then?”  Malfoy just smirked at Usagi, but she gently shook her head.
        “I said I wanted to sleep, not lose my virginity.”  Malfoy put and exaggerated hurt express on his face and Usagi tried to restrain herself from laughing.
        “How did you know I wanted that?  Maybe I just wanted you to sleep beside me, we could keep each other company.”
        “Draco Malfoy, I know you all too well and you were thinking of doing much more than sleeping.  Now let me go, I want to go to sleep.  I will see you in the morning.”
        “Fine.”  Malfoy released Usagi and she went to the desk she was writing at and grabbed her diary.  Malfoy had waited for her and the two walked up the stairs, but before they parted, Malfoy whispered. “One last chance.”
        “No.  Now goodnight.”  Usagi took a step away, but she noticed that Malfoy hadn't moved so she turned back.  She laughed slightly at what she saw, Malfoy was standing there pouting.  “What?”
        “No good night kiss?”  Usagi walked back towards him and she wrapped her arms around his and pulled him into a passionate kiss.  After a few minutes the two pulled apart and went to their separate rooms to go to sleep.  Both had pleasant dreams of each other.
 
       
        “I am so happy.”  Usagi scribbled into her diary at an excited pace.
        “Why?”  The black ink words appeared on the page where Usagi's words once were.
        “Dumbledore announced a ball next week and Draco invited me, oh and he kissed me last night.  I couldn't sleep for the longest time after, I was floating on cloud nine.”
        “Really?  I am glad you are happy.  So when is this ball?”
        “Next Friday at 8 till I think midnight.  I can't wait, it should be so much fun.  From what I have heard, Hermoine is going with Ron and Harry might be going with Ginny.  I can't wait it is going to be so much fun.”
        “I hope you have fun, my sweet angel.
        “You have never called me that before.”
        “It is my new nickname for you because something very special is going to happen so and you deserve a very special name.”
        “Oh, what is happening?”
        “I don't want to ruin the surprise, sweet angel, you must find out on your own.
        “Will I like what happens?”
        “I guaranteed that at least one of us will be happy?”
        “Wait, what is that suppose to mean?”
        “You will find out soon, don't you worry, my sweet.”
        “Oh, okay, I'll take your word for it.  Um…do you think…never mind.”
        “No, what is it?”
        “Do you think that my mom would be proud of me?  Going to this school, doing well and having a boyfriend and all?”
        “Your mother is so proud of you at this moment, almost if not more proud of you than I am.”
        “Thank you so much, I really needed that.  Good bye for now, I must go to class.”  Usagi scribbled the last bit and then quickly closed the diary.  She rushed off to class leaving the old diary on the desk.
 
 
        “Who could she be?”  A voice rang through the empty room.
        “There are so many here that could be the Princess, how can we find out who she is?”  Another voice questioned, this one sounding older than the first.
        “The ball on Friday, something might happen then and she might be revealed.”
        “Yes the ball, we must be on high alert for anything that might happen.”
 
        After dinner that night Usagi returned to the Slytherin common room and went straight to sleep.  Draco dragged himself into the common room a bit after and sat down at one of the desks.  He then proceeded to rest his tired head on the top, but noticed a black bound book resting near his nose. 
        “Usako's diary.”  He whispered to himself, interested by the book he pulled it to himself and delicately removed the clasp.  He began to look through the pages but found them all blank.  He then decided he would leave Usagi a note.  He took the quill on the table and began to think of what to write.  A small droplet of ink fell to the paper, but when Draco looked down it had disappeared. 
        “Strange.”  Draco continued to think and then began writing down a few things, staring at the paper, straining his mind to think of what to write next, he watched the ink sink into the paper and the simple phrase returning.
        “Who is this?”  Unsure of how to answer, he spoke the truth.
        “Malfoy.”  He scribbled on the paper.
        “Which one?”
        “Draco.”  Draco waited another moment before he got a reply.  After a few minutes he finally did.
        “Why do you have Usagi's diary?”
        “I found it and wanted to write her a note.”
        “Where is she?
        “She went to bed I think. Now let me ask the questions.  Who are you?”
        “A long time friend of Usagi's.”
        “Fine, but what is your name if you even have one?”  Draco waited and waited for the diary to answer and when it did with three simple letters, he dropped the quill and shut the diary quickly.  Draco rushed off to his room, not forgetting to grab the book.
        The next morning at breakfast Draco approached Usagi with the diary.  “Usako we need to talk.”  Usagi looked up at him and smiled upon seeing the diary.
        “Oh thank you for finding that, I was looking all over for that.”  Usagi reached for the book, but Draco pulled it back.
        “Usako, I am not letting you have it back.”  Usagi looked hurt and confused by this.
        “But, why not?”
        “Usako, do you know who you are talking to in this diary?”
        “Yes I am, he was a good friend of my mother's and my mother gave the diary to me so I would become friends with him.  I have been since I was 12.”
        “No, do you know who you are talking to?”  She looked up at him blankly.  “Usako…Usa, you have been talking to Tom.”
        “So, his name is Tom.”
        “Usagi, Tom…Tom Riddle.  Tom Marvolo Riddle.”  Draco was now desparite.
        “So, Draco what is the big deal, you are starting to scare me.”
        “Usako!  Tom Marvolo Riddle is Voldemort…your father.”  Silence.  Neither spoke a word, both staying quiet.
       
 
 
 
 
*Silver Moon Goddess