Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic and the Sword ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well howdy y'all!!!!!!!!! sorry... I drank lots of mountain Dew before this. I'm better now...

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, they are property of SEGA or Nintendo, I do own Shade though...

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

SHADE'S CHAMBER:

Shade slowly floated toward them, before expanding into a huge explosion of glistening darkness. He spread into four seperate parts, one heading to each of the group. They all turned into Completely black dogs. They looked really strong. Shadow pulled out the flashlight, and shone it on the dog in front of him. The light did not do anything to them. "That's not good (Notice how much I use that)," Shadow said.

A voice seemed to come from the entire room. "You can not defeat me so easily!" It said, it was Shade's voice. "I am an evil, so powerful, that even Ganondorf used caution in releasing me," It said, and chuckled at eveyone's surprise when he said this.

The dogs all leaped at thier target at the same time. Tails dove to the side, Link blocked with his sheild, and Sonic and Shadow just stepped to the side. "Man this is too easy," Sonic said, avoiding all of his dog's lunging. Shadow was doing the same, but more easily. Shadow pointed his Chaos emerald at Tails, who was out of breath, and on the ground "CHAO-" Before he could get anymore out, Link dove in front of Tails, and Slashed at the dog.

The Dog dissapated into Black streams of smoke, and Link's sword swished it around, and Link put the Sword away. The Black smoke formed together, and became the dog again. All of the dog's changed into Tigers. "Whoa! We can't deal with dogs, how can we beat all of these tigers?" Tails said.

"We have to be quick, and defensive, These things can not be harmed, at least not that we know of," Tails said. The tigers lunged, Tails was knocked down by a strong push from the tiger. He looked up. Link was slashing at the tiger.

"Tails, help Sonic and Shadow, I can handle this one," Link said, Still trying to land a hit on the tiger, but it kept dispelling and reforming. Link put away his sword, and started punching it. Each blow landed. "You can only hurt them with physical attacks like kicks!" Link shouted to the others. Shadow nodded, and punched the tiger in front of him right in the nose. It went backward through the air, growling high pitched in pain as it hit the ground.

Sonic did the same, and his tiger screamed in pain as well. Nobody was looking as Tails kicked the tiger in front of him in the face. It was sent straight back, crashing into the wall, and exploding into darkness. The Darkness fell to the ground, and slithered to the center of the room, creating a small version of Shade. "I see you have discovered how to harm my animals. I'll have to switch methods," He said, as he recalled the tigers into himself.

He grew back to normal size, and went after Link at high speed. He suddenly turned toward Shadow. He hit Shadow fully, but dissapeared. "W-what happened?" Tails asked Shadow, who wasn't too sure himself. Just then, a pendant fell from the ceiling. Link picked it up.

"We have got the last key! now we can get into Gerudo's fortress!" Link said happily. The group turned to exit. Sonic grabbed onto Tails' and Link's arms. "CHAOS CONTROL!" Sonic and Shadow said at the same time. They dissapeared in a Yellow light.

OUTSIDE GERUDO'S FORTRESS:

Link walked up to the locked gate, and took the key out of the first pendant. He iserted the key into the first slot, and turned it. there was a clunk sound as the key dissapeared. Link did the same with the second pendant. He took out the third pendant, and couldn't open it. He looked at it, and noticed it had a keyhole in it. "Oh no!! there is still another key we need!" Link shouted.

"Dang, We were so close!" Sonic said.

"We still have to see that idiot fortune teller," Shadow said.

"Well, it could be wor-" Tails was cut off by Sonic's hand over his mouth.

"What have I told you about saying that, every time someone says that, things get worse," Sonic said, pulling his hand off of Tails' mouth.

"I still wonder what happened to Shade. He just dissapeared next to Shadow," Link said. They walked away to the fortune teller's place...

TO BE CONTINUED

What did happen to Shade? What will happen at the final temple?

Next: Temple of Betrayal

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Did you really think I would end it this early? Ha! then I surprised you, didn't I! Expect a few more problems like that, until I feel the fic should end, and even though I don't want it to, it will end eventually. School starts Tuesday, but I will still be updating regularly! See ya!