Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic and the Sword ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I have returned with another chapter! This is the coolest one for a while, trust me... not that the next ones won't be good... anyway...

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, SEGA and Nintendo have the rights. I own Shade, he is mentioned... and the black ball thing is Mikewriter's...

________________________________________________________________________ _____

FORTUNE TELLER:

"I see a house," The fortune teller said. "That'll be 20 rupees,"

"Can you, tell me more?" Link said, knowing a house wouldn't be a good enough hint to find the temple.

"Fine, it belongs to a very old man, but it is behind the house, once again, an ominous cloud is shaped in my mind, take this garlic," The teller said, putting a chain of garlic around Link's neck.

OUTSIDE:

"He is slipping deeper into craziness every time," Sonic said, as Link took off the garlic and threw it away.

"nevertheless, he has been very helpful. Let's go to Sasahrala( I probably got that wrong, deal with it), he is no doubt the owner of the house," Link said. They set off for his house.

THAT PLACE BY THE FIRST DUNGEON IN LINK TO THE PAST(Sue me):

Link was leading the way to that old guy's (sahasaralla...?) house. Little rock shooting octopus things started shooting rocks at them. Link held out his sheild, blocking most of them. Sonic and Shadow moved in quikly, and cut them in half with spin dashes. Tails came from behind Link. 'I need to be brave... or what I did will be useless,' Tails thought.

They passed some statues. Sonic accidentially bumped into one. It, along with all of the others, came to life. "What the?" Sonic said, as they sort of hopped around brainlessly. Link threw a bomb in the middle, and blew them all apart. "That was another waste of time. Ganondorf has gotten weak if this is all he can manage to sustain," Link said.

"You said it," Sonic said. They reached Sahasaralla's house. They went into his house. Link thought he should pay him a visit, after all, he may know something about Ganondorf.

"Yes, I have felt deep power decreases from Ganondorf lately. But his power is being drained all at one time. He is using his power for something, something horrible," Sahasaralla said, as Link asked what happened to Ganondorf. "all you can do, is be careful for now," He finished. Link was worried, Sahasaralla was unbeleivibly serious, and looked worried.

"We should go to the temple," Shadow said.

"Right, let's go," Link said. They turned to leave, and left through the front door of Sahasralla's house. The sun beat down on them again, as they left the cool interior of the house. They circled behind the house, trying to search for anything and everything that could lead to a temple. Then, a small crack was found in the dirt by Tails.

Link set a bomb on the crack, and as it exploded, peices of dry dirt blew around everywhere, and formed into a door. The door of dirt glowed with a dark blue light. Everyone was speechless. Someone didn't want this place to be found, so who ever sealed it off with a magic lock. They passed through the door slowly, expecting to be hurt by the mysterious glow.

TEMPLE OF BETRAYAL:

A blue glow was seen appearing in a long corridor. Out of it, came Link, Sonic, Shadow, and Tails. "That was weird..." Sonic trailed off, looking around. The blue glow dissapeared.



"We should be on our guard. we can't let ourselves be taken by surprise," Shadow said. The rest nodded and walked along down the impossibly long corridor.

After what seemed like hours of walking, Sonic began to think about something. "Hey, after we get the key, how do we get out of here?" He asked. That made link's heart sink. What if they never got back out? what if they got the key, but could never get it out? He shook those thoughts out of his head, and continued on walking.

The hallway suddenly ended and opened into a bright white room, which was bright enough to nearly blind Link. After there eyes all adjusted, they walked in. In the ground, though nobody noticed, was an all-too-familiar shadow of Link. All of a sudden, the shadow jumped out of the ground, and knocked Link and Shadow backward. Sonic and Tails were further behind, and looked on in confusion at the figure before them.

It was Dark Link. Link gasped, 'I thought I defeated him!' He thought. He got up. "How are you still here?" Link asked.

"Ganondorf revived me," Dark Link replied in a deep, bone chilling voice.

"But Ganondorf has low power," Link said.

"I will tell you why that is. Ganondorf, as you know, escaped the sacred realm. when he did, he passed through another dimension, although only for a second, he caught a glimpse of an enormous army. upon escape, knew he would get it for himself.and he has been ressurecting the mythical army of darkness, peice by peice. I would say about 100,000 warriors have been transferred through so far," Dark Link said in his deep voice.

"of course,the odds against you say you won't escape here alive," He said. Three small black balls came from the top of the room, and hovered above Sonic, Shadow, and Tails. The balls then floated 3ft ahead of them. The balls then formed into each of their targets. Within seconds, Sonic, Shadow, and Tails, were staring at twins of themselves, although they were tinted Gray.

Dark Link snapped his fingers, and each clone set off toward their double...

TO BE CONTINUED

________________________________________________________________________ _____

It took me a while to update, mostly computer troubles. but I'm back! I promise the next chapter will be AWESOME!! (don't count on it......) bye! (don't listen to any strange parenthesis)