Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic and the Sword ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi everybody! I'm quiet!

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, SEGA and Nintendo do, the clones belong to Mikewriter, technically.

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

TEMPLE OF BETRAYAL:

The clones went off for their doubles. Shadow and his clone were standing opposite of each other, staring each other down. Sonic's clone was trying to catch Sonic, but Sonic was

faster still. Tails and his clone were also staring each other down. Dark Link breifly looked over at the clones. "Now I beleive we have some unfinished buisiness, don't we?" Dark Link asked Link.



"Yeah, let's end this!" Link said, as he and Dark Link charged at each other. They each swung their sword at the other. the swords met in a high pitched clang, and then seperated. They each swung again, with the same result. then Link stabbed at Dark Links stomach, but Dark Link jumped on top of Link's sword, and slashed Link in the chest. The sword made a gash abot half an inch deep, and a foot long. "ARGH," Link growled in pain, and fell backward, dropping his sword. He was bleeding badly, and the blood was stained onto his tunic. He grabbed his sword, and stood back up.

Sonic and his clone were now at equal paces. Sonic's clone dove toward Sonic, and fell in front of him, knocking him down. Sonic rolled as he hit the ground, being able to recover quickly. Sonic punched his clone in the nose. As Sonic's clone fell backward, he grabbed Sonic's arm, throwing him to the side before he hit the ground. Sonic hit the ground flat. He got back up, and the two ran toward each other again.

Tails entered a fighting stance. He charged quickly at his clone, and hit him with an uppercut. His clone fell backward. He got up, looking angry. Tails' clone tail-whipped at Tails. Tails' eyes narrowed, and he caught his clone by one of the tails, and swung him around. Tails let go, and his clone went flying into a nearby wall, and he exploded into a splash of black tar. "They are just tar fused with magic, huh?" Tails smiled. nobody saw his strength.

Shadow dashed at his clone suddenly, catching him off guard. He crossed his arms in front of him, and plowed into his clone. His clone was sent back, landed on his hand, held himself in a vertical position and pushed himself forward with his hand. he then landed on his feet. Shadow ran at him again, and kicked his clone in the face. His clone staggered backward, and then sprung forward and crosspunched Shadow in the face. Shadow fell down on his back, but then immeadiatly sprung back up.

Link and Dark Link were once again swinging at each other, but neither getting through the other's defense. But, Link then rolled forward, knocking Dark Link down, Link then stabbed at Dark Link's chest. The Master sword passed straight through Dark Link, and got stuck into the ground. "you pathetic fool, not even the Master sword can defeat me now," Dark Link said, as he stood up, the master sword still through his chest. He began pulling it out. There was a slicing sound every time he pulled at it. Thick black smoke was flowing from Dark Links wound, but then it closed up. He threw the master sword at link like a spear...

Sonic and his clone were running again. This time, when Sonic's clone dove in front of him, Sonic jumped over him, and kept running. he turned around, and jumped up, he homing attacked his clone. it exploded into black tar. "Ha, I guess I'm too tough for you, FAKER!" Sonic laughed at himself.

Shadow's clone ran forward and punched Shadow in the face again. Shadow started falling backward. He heard the word FAKER, and immeadiatly caught himself on the ground, and landed on his feet. "I will not be bested by a fake hedgehog!" Shadow yelled, and then punched his clone in the face. He began to radiate yellow balls, "GO!" He yelled, and began flying through the air., attacking his clone multiple times in mid-air until it, as the others, was a puddle of black tar.

Link saw the Master Sword, he saw it early. But, the fear was too much, and he could not get out of the way, he was frozen... The Sword hit him, and penetrated him straight through the heart. Link's world went dark, the last thing he remembered, was hearing his name shouted by Tails Sonic and Shadow simultaniously...

TO BE CONTINUED...

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

was that cool or what? (if it wasn't, don't rub it in...please...) expect the next chapter soon... muahahahahahaha!!!!!! See ya!