Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic and the Sword ❯ Chapter 16

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well, I will keep updating every two or three days for a while. I am getting good reviews! ^_^

Disclaimer: No characters are mine, except Vescreth, he's new, but I won't say anything else.

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

TEMPLE OF BETRAYAL:

Link lay motionless on the ground, the master sword impaled in his chest. Sonic and Tails stared in disbeleif. Shadow turned toward Dark Link. "I will never forgive you," Shadow said quietly, and then he ran as fast as he could toward him. Dark Link whacked Shadow across the face with his sheild.

"Do you think you are a worthy opponent, for me?" Dark Link said to Shadow. Dark Link Ran toward Shadow with his sword above his head, when he reached Shadow, he took a swing at his chest. Shadow jumped back, avoiding the blade by an inch. Dark Link swung at Shadow's head, but Shadow dove underneath the blade. Dark Link Growled and swung at Shadow while he was still on the ground, but Shadow rolled to the side, and got up, punching Dark Link in the face. Dark Link took the hit, and only his head moved.

Shadow then punched him again in the face, with the same result, he tried to homing attack him, but Dark Link blocked him with his sheild, and swung his sword horizantally, lowering his sheild so he could reach Shadow. It cut Shadow deep into the chest. Shadow fell to the ground hard, he tried to get back up, but he fell back down and winced in pain and fell back down. 'I have to do it for Link, but, he's too powerful, I can't win' Shadow's world also began to darken. The last thing he remembered, was a bright blue light.

A bright Blue light appeared, very similar to the one Sonic, Tails, and Shadow first arrived in. Out of it, fell a man with long, silver, hair. He had a Black T-shirt on, and baggy khaki pants, and Black boots."I see I'm too late, two of your companions are gone. Of course, you are all I need," The man said in a deep, and sinister voice, pointing toward Sonic.

"Who are you?" Sonic asked, almost forgetting about Dark Link.

"My name is Vescreth, it is very nice to meet you, Sonic," He said, smirking. He then Put his hand on a sword sheith on his left side, and brought the long, silver kitana out. He turned to Dark Link. "You are going to die, right now," He said, and then walked slowly toward him. Dark Link put up his defense. Vescreth suddenly leapt forward with one foot, and moved forward without moving his body so fast, that he left blurs of himself behind him. As he reached Dark Link, he brought up his kitana behind his head, and swung down, and then sideways.

He cut through Dark Link's sword and sheild, and took off his hand from his left wrist. The hand, and the Broken sword and sheild, fell to the ground. "RRAAAGGGGHHHHH!!" Dark Link yelled, and threw a punch at Vescreth. Vescreth quickly dissapeared, and then reapearred behind Dark Link, halfway though his punch. Vescreth's normally Blue eyes turned red, and his Kitana began glowing with black flames. He quickly turned around and finished Dark Link by cutting him in half horizantally.

Dark Link then dissapated into thick black smoke. The bright white room suddenly flashed and became a regular room with a grey floor and blue bricks. "The spell is broken, now, you are the one I came for," Vescreth said, and pointed to Sonic. "But don't worry, I am not here to hurt you, if that's what you thought," Vescreth said, smiling. "I'm actually here to help you and your fallen friends,"

TO BE CONTINUED...

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

So... did you like it? next chapter up soon, I promise.