Fan Fiction / Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Kazuya Vs Raziel ❯ Fallen Angel ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A devil Kain's last hope

Chapter 4

Fallen Angel

Dumah walked through the chamber toward the open door leading to the balcony. Threw the doorway he could see a figure with his back to Dumah. The figure was of an average height possibly slightly shorter than Dumah himself. His hair was black darker than the darkest of nights stopping just above the top of his neck. The figure would have seemed to be a normal vampire where it not for the wings that sprouted roughly from his shoulder blades.

"Yes brother" Raziel asked Dumah without turning "what's on your mind."

Dumah hated it when his brother did that. The ability to read the thoughts of others had previously been solely Kain's dark gift but as Dumah had been noticing over the past hundred years Raziel had been becoming as strong and divine as Kain. He cringed at the thought but was uncertain why.

"Well Dumah?" Raziel's voice brought his brother back to awareness.

"It's this plan of Kain's retreating his forces back to Turelim city it makes no sense." He looked at his brother as he spoke. Raziel's attention seemed to be fixed on something in the distance. "And then there are my spies within his stronghold telling me of some human that Kain seems to have taken under his wing." With this said he looked at his brothers facing looking for some form of emotion showing that Raziel had been listening.

Sensing his brothers anxiety and need for reassurance Raziel turned and smiled a little smile at him "do not worry brother I know what kain is planning and he will fail." For most that would have been enough but Dumah was not like most.

"Which is" Dumah asked certain that he would not get an answer but he would receive, if nothing else, his orders.

"Nothing you need concern yourself with. Just have our troops head for Turelim city and prepare for what will be the final battle." Dumah happy that he had orders left Raziel and headed for where there lieutenants waited.

Once the door had closed Raziel turned from the balcony and view of his City and walked to the bed in the centre of his chamber. He walked to the foot of the bed and stopped. He could sense another creature in the room with him and a look of disgust swept over his face he turned round to face the creature. In front of him stood a small woman maybe up to Raziel's chin. Her hair came down to her shoulders and was platinum blonde in colour. She wore a silken white gown which touched the floor. Like Raziel she too had wings but where his were Bat like and demonic in appearance hers were beautiful. They were white almost unbelievably so and were more like those of a dove. Her name was Delphinus she was or at least had been an angel. Now she was trapped in Nosgoth unable to get back to her home of Eden. Another dimension in there was nothing but beauty.

Raziel looked at her he had often wondered why she had been cast out, but he never asked and she never told.

"I take it you grew bored of watching" Raziel's voice stated plainly.

Delphinus looked at him with a mock look of displeasure on her face "why Raziel did it ever occur to you that I might….." her voice trailed off as she moved to within inches of Raziel's body. "Just want to come and spend some time with my favourite rebel." She leaned into Raziel and wrapped her arms round his waist a taunting look on her face.

Raziel grabbed her arms and pushed her back, a look of disgust forming on his face. She fell on the floor with a shocked look on her face. A look which quickly turned to pure rage. She rose to her feet and as she did a small slit began to open in her fore head and her eyes started to glow.

"How dare you, you impudent wretch." With those words the slit opened revealing a third glowing eye. Before Raziel could attempt to move out the way a beam of light shot from the eye. It caught Raziel in the chest and hurtling the rebellious vampire across his chamber. He crashed into and destroyed the bed.

He rose to his feet warily expecting another blast at any second. His body racked with pain Raziel looked at Delphinus the third eye had closed over and the other two had stopped glowing. There was a small smile on her face as she walked over to Raziel. "Remember vampire I am far more powerful than you and if I want you I shall have you" she turned and started back for the balcony "am I understood?"

Raziel grunted in acknowledgement and she was gone. He stared at the balcony with anger on his face and murder in his heart. After a few seconds he summoned one of his human aids and had the bed removed and a replacement ordered.

Taking the Soul Reaver from where it was hung on the wall and placed it on his back between his wings. Then he walked over to the balcony and spread his mighty wings. He jumped over the edge and was gliding on his wings. Starting to beat his wings he ascended into the darkening sky and headed for one of the small villages surrounding the city.

It was feeding time and after that encounter with his angelic ally Raziel was extremely Hungry.