Fan Fiction / Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Kazuya Vs Raziel ❯ A new lieutenant ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: The author owns nothing so bugger off and no suing

Chapter 5

A new lieutenant

Kain sat on his throne in the sanctuary of the clans. To his left sat Turel and Rahab, to his right sat Zephon and directly ahead of him at the foot of the table sat Kazuya. Kazuya had changed, he was now dressed in garment's the same as the other lieutenants. Kain had given him control of a legion referred to as "The Dammed". The legion was made up of mostly Melchahim with the Dumahim, which had remained loyal to Kain after there Father and brethrens betrayal, making up its officers. Kazuya's cloak was deep purple with a blood red scar running down it.

There was an air of distrust building in the throne room. Neither Rahab nor Zephon could understand why there father would not only allow a mere human to enter the Sanctuary, but to give him his own clan of sorts and a position of power equal to there's and second only to Turel and Kain himself, was impossible to comprehend. Turel on the other hand may not have fully understood, but he unlike his brothers, was fully aware that this Kazuya creature would not be here were he not more than he seemed. It was after this thought had run through his mind that Zephon stood glaring at Kazuya and spoke.

"Lord Kain why is it that this pathetic mortal creature is allowed to sit as if he were one of us" Kain does not reply instead he merely looks at Kazuya whom stands and walks round to Zephon. The two look at each other with the same loathsome expression on there faces. Then suddenly Kazuya's right arm strike's forward and grabbing Zephon by the throat Kazuya lifts him clear from the ground Kazuya brings Zephon's face to his own and says quietly. "Insult me again little vampire and it will be the last thing you do!" Kazuya lowers Zephon back to the ground and turns to sit back down.

However mere seconds after being let go Zephon draws his sword and lunges for Kazuya, but he is too slow and Kazuya dodges easily and Zephon misses and goes flying past and lands straight on the floor face first. While he tries to get up he can sense that something is not right before he stands and as he turns to once again face Kazuya Zephon is surprised too see him no longer there. In his place there is a purple demon with bat like wings and three glowing red eyes. Before Zephon gets the chance to ponder what has just transpired he is hit by a powerful blast of energy and sent across the room.

Devil Kazuya spread his bat like wings and began flapping rising a few feet from the ground. Zephon stared at the purple demon with a look of complete terror across his face. He could feel the end to his existence was near and it terrified him. Turel sat in his chair paralysed, unable to move through disbelief, he knew that Kazuya had to have been powerful but had never thought it would be this much so. Rahab just sat there with a look of realization on his face. Kain was the only one unaffected by the development.

He stood and in a commanding voice said "Kazuya destroying one of my children that have remained loyal to me would not be good for your continued existence" Kazuya looked at gain for a moment and decided he was right, for now at least. "Very well Kain but I shall finish this dispute with him later" at this kain nodded and so Kazuya landed, changed back into his human form and retook his place at the foot of the table.

Once Zephon had retaken his seat at the table kain started revealing to his lieutenants who Kazuya was and how he was going to assist in there fight against The Traitors. He did not however mention the Soul Reaver or the identity of the spy in there midst, these pieces of information he would relay when they were necessary and only when they were necessary.