Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ The Dream ❯ Part One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Kiwi: Okie. Part one of The Dream. this should be a interesting story. I was surprised how easily this idea came to me. It was confusing thanks to the Double Robin effect. But I made it work.

Raven: What do you want a cookie?

Robin: I like cookies.

Kiwi: Okay The only robin is the Robin from Witch hunter Robin.

Raven and Robin: oO

Kiwi: And Robin from Teen Titans is Richard (or Dick) Grayson. Okie simple enough.

Raven: Yes simple enough.

Robin: Can we get started?

Kiwi: Yeah. okay I don't own Witch Hunter Robin or Teen Titans or Batman.

~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~(~(~(~(~(~(~(~(~(~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~(~(~(~(~( ~(~(~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~(~((~

" ----" Speaking
'-----' Thoughts
Italics- Thought and dream sequences.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-~_~_~_~_~_~_~_ ~_~_~-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-

Part One

It was almost like a paradise. The trees were green and the flowers bright. There was no concrete only grass and cobble stones. Everyone was laughing and smiling. But this was far from a normal or perfect world. The people had powers, amassing powers that allowed them to control the elements and bend all natural laws. Naturally corrupting and misuse is a problem. Robbers and government corrupting are always occurring.
Soon the sky blackened and the people stopped laughing. Women screamed and children cried. Fire and ice fell from the sky as the people tried to hide. Beams of light shoot down and hit the people. In a furry of light and screams they lost their magical powers. Only a few were able to take cover. But those who couldn't take cover in time still screamed and cried.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_V_V_V_V_V_V_V_V_V_V_V_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Raven fell out of her meditations with a cry of pain. She landed on her knees and breathed hard. That was the first, and worst, vision she had sense they finished Slade off once and for all. Slowly she got up and exited the martial arts room. She stumbled into the living room and flopped into a chair.

"Raven You okay?" A male voice asked sitting down by her.

"Yes Nightwing. I just had a vision thats all." Raven said holding her head.

"A vision?! What about?" Nightwing said with concern.

"I'm not sure. It was about distruction. People were being hurt. Something was being taken away from them. Something from inside of them." Raven said. "Something important to them. I don't know, but, I think I need to go visit my mother."

"Your mother? In Azerath?" Nightwing said.

"Yes I need to know the meaning of this vision." Raven said.

"Can-can I go with you?" Nightwing asked

"If you want to. I think your company would be, enjoyable." Raven said with a small smile.

Raven and Nightwing were the only Teen Titans left in Jump City. Starfire was back on her home planet and Cyborg was with Titans East. Beastboy unfortunately was killed during the last battle with Slade.
Now Nightwing and Raven live in a medium sized two bed room apartment in Jump city. They are in retirement. Raven now 18, has learned to control her emotions but still isn't used to it. She is slowly but surely learning to show her emotions. Nightwing became Nightwing at age 19, shortly after they moved in. Both of them stayed in crime fighting shape and taught each other new skills and moves. Both of them are at least 5 times more powerful then when they were with the Titans.
Nightwing has shoulder length black hair and is very ripped (muscle wise). Raven is still wearing black. Her cape is black now and her gold and red belt is now silver and purple. She has waist length black hair that turns purple in the light.
The two have grown together as friends and both of them find themselves thinking about a more meaningful relationship.

"When do we leave?" Nightwing asked.

"Right now." Raven said taking Nightwing's hand and transporting them to the marble city.

"Wow." Nightwing said as the two glided over the city. "This place is beautiful."

Raven smiled and directed them to the tower where she knew her mother was. They landed and Raven subconsciencly fixed her hair and cape. Nightwing smiled, she was nervous. The whole, nothing blowing up every second, experience was still fairly new for him. Raven took Nightwings hand and lead him into the tower.

"Arella?" Raven called through the empty room. "Mother are you here?"

"Raven?" Arella said entering the room. She smiled and walked closer to the two. "how have you been hunny?"

(k/n Okay I don't know how she's really supposed to act but for the purposes of my story she's like this.)

"How you been mother?" Raven asked bowing not letting go of Nightwing hand.

"Fine. Who is this young man?" Arella asked looking at Nightwing.

Nightwing looked at Raven. He used his free hand and took off his mask. He open his eye and revealed sapphire blue orbs. Raven smiled at him. She had seen Nightwings real appearence before, only once, when Nightwing was born Raven had walked in on Richard Grayson locking away his old suits. Raven would never forget looking into those amasing blue eyes for the first time and being introduced to Richard 'Dick' Grayson.

"My name is Richard Grayson. I'm Nightwing." Nightwing said bowing a little.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Richard." Arella said bowing back.

Nightwing went to put the mask back on but Raven pulled on his hand. When he looked over she shook her head slightly. He sighed an smiled.
Arella watched the two fondly. Young love was so sweet.

"Come daughter. You never come for social visits." Arella said leading them to a sitting area. They sat down Raven and Nightwing across from Arella.

"I had a vision. A very strange vision." Raven said to her mother. She looked at her knees and Nightwing held her hand still. Neither of the teens realised that they had yet to let go of each other. From that possition Raven went to tell her mother in detial of her vision. (k/n sorry I gunna be lazy now she's just retelling the thing as the beginning.)

Arella listened to her daughters telling of her vision. Out of the corner of her eye she watched Richard Nightwing look at her daughter with concern and caring in his eyes. When Raven finished she looked back up at her mother then at Nightwing. Arella pondered the vision then got up and got a book. She brought it back to the couch and opened it. She flipped to the page that she wanted and then cleared her throat.

"It is said that once the whole world was like Azerath. The whole population had powers of the elements. It was peaceful until the people of that age realised that they could use they power to influence others with power weaker then their own. Soon other found this out and more and more people were corrupted with greed. Eventully the world was plunged into a set of years where war and death reigned. Soon the gods tierd of the death and set loose their rath upon the world. That was your vision daughter. A complete revirse of what we have to worry about. Raven I think you need to know somthing." Arella said taking Ravens free hand. Raven look at her confused. "You have a sister."

That hit Raven like a ton of bricks. "A sister?!" She said in a hollow voice.

"Half sister acculy." Arella said with a smile.

"That I think is a 'duh' statement." Raven said with an air of humor. "I'd have too kill you if you had another 'Raven' child with my dear old Daddy."

"Yes that definatly was not a better moment on my part." Arella said with a slight groan.

Nightwing smiled at the two females. It was wonderful how they got along. Arella got up and Raven and Nightwing copied her.

"You will stay here tonight. I'll take to your sister tomorrow Raven." Arella said.

Arella called in some servents to escourt Nightwing and Raven to a room. Arella followed them to the room. Raven hung back with her mother as Nightwing entered the room.

"What's her name mom? My sister." Raven asked.

"Robin Sena." Arella said.

"Well that's two special Robins in my life...." Raven said mostly to herself.

Arella smiled and hugged her daughter goodnight. Raven entered the room to see Nightwing coming out of the bathroom as Richard Grayson. He had changed into cotton pajama pants he had his folded Nightwing suit in hand.

"Ah Richard has returned." Raven said. Taking off her black boots.

"You notice the bed." Richard said.

Raven looked over and noticed the bed. She didn't see anything wrong with it.

"What's wrong with it?" Raven asked.

"It. Singular as in only one." Richard said.

"Ohh." Raven said taking off her cape and belt. She turned around and grabbed the bottoms of the pajama pants. She started taking off her body suit. "does that bother you?"

Richard found himself dry mouthed at the sight of Ravens well formed body. The pale skin and lushious curves of the beauty before him was breath taking. Raven pulled on the black cotton pants like Richards. She started to pull her hair tight so she could put it in a pony tail.

"No." Richard said reaching out and grabbing Raven's hand."You look better with it down."

Raven dropped her hands and turned to face Richard. She looked at his hansom features and well toned muscles. His long shaggy hair and amasing blue eyes was overwelming to Raven. Her mind went numb. When she reclaimed her sences she found herself kissing Richard deeply. She realised that this really wasn't that bad.
Richard traced Ravens body with his battle scarred hands. He went from her soft sholders, over her black silk and lace bra, followed her sexy curves to rest on her hips. He loved the taste of her. Raven's egar hands traced Richards muscles. Over is traps (sholders), to his chest to his rock hard abs. His skin was soft and clean shaven. She loved the touch of him.
They stopped kissing after a while and looked into each others eyes.

"I guess this means that you don't mind sharing a bed." Raven asked a sparkle of mischeif in her eyes.

Richard let out a low laugh and picked Raven up and threw her over his sholder. She laughed and giggled as he carried her to the bed. Richard threw her down on the bed then carful layed ontop of her to kiss her again. Raven kissed him back and then rolled him over to stratle him across his stomach.

"We have things to do tomorrow. We will need our rest." She said getting off of him and crawling under the covers. Richard followed her.

Richard pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. Raven snuggled in close and shut her eyes.

" I think I've fallen in love with you Richard Grayson." Raven mummbled.

"I beleive That I have fallen for you too Raven Roth." Richard said closing his eyes and sighing.

!)!)!)!)!)!)!))!(!(!(!((!(!(!(!((!(!(!(!(!(!(!)!)!)!)!)!) !)!)!)!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!(!)!)!)!)!)!)!)))

Kiwi: Well that wasnt too horrible. It's not as long As I would like either but I think It might do. So alot happend in this chapter. Raven and Richard 'Dick' Grayson are together, the whole powers thing. Arella has another daughter wow. Things will get simpler...I hope.

Robin: Dude!!! You totally skipped around.

Raven: Yea totaly criptic man

Kiwi: Yea O_< sorry. Things will come together.