Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ The Dream ❯ Part Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kiwi: Part Two Alright!!!

Robin: When am I going to come into this??

Kiwi: In this chapter.

Raven: oO Have fun in the last chapter there Kiwi

Robin: I think you had the most fun sis.

Raven: *Blush*

Robin: *Victorius laugh*

Kiwi: You just wait until You and Amon are alone together.

Robin: *Gasp and Blush*

Raven: *In-Your-Face laugh*
*)*)*)*)*)*)*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*(*(*(*(*(*(*98(*) *)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*(*(*

Same blurb as last chapter.

@)@)@)@)@)@)@(@(@(@(@(@(@(@)@)@)@)@(@(@(@(@)@)@)@)@(@(@(@

Raven was having a nightmarish vision in her sleep. Like her one from the day before but modren and instead of people loosing power they were gaining it. She was standing with a girl about two years younger then her, the girl had emerald eyes and dirty blonde hair up in two odd looking wraps. She had glasses on and was shooting fire at a group of men in black and red robes. Raven saw Richard and some other guy that looked like an older version of him laying off to the side of the battle. They didn't seem to be breathing anymore. Raven woke up screaming.

"Raven?!" Richard said shaking her out of her thoughts.

"Richard! You were...you were..." Raven cried hugging Richard close.

"Shhhh. You had a vision. Visions can be changed, we've done it before." Richard said hugging her close and kissing the top of Ravens head.

There was a knock at the door then a frantic looking Arella came in. Ignoring the fact that the two were both half naked she went to her daughter and touched her shoulder.

"Another vision?" Arella asked softly. Richard nodded. "What happend in it daughter."

"It was like the other vision. Only in this age. I was fighting along side a girl, we were fighting some men in black and red robes. We were winning and when I looked around I saw Richard and another man on the floor. They didn't look to be breathing any more." Raven said the last part with silent tears.

"I beleive the girl you were fighting with to be your sister. The other man with Richard, I believe you will find when you find Robin." Arella said rubbing Raven's back. "Now we all must get dressed and get ready for today."

"Yes." Raven said wiping her face clear of tears and getting off the bed.

"I'll send somone in to give you fresh clothes." Arella said getting off the bed and with a re asuring hand on her daughter's shoulder she left the room.

Richard got out of bed and out of a obsessive habit he started to make the bed. Raven helped him. The servents enetered the room and placed the clothes on the bed. With bows toward s Raven they exited the room.

"What do we do with our old clothes?" Richard thought out load.

"There should be a bag under the bed." Raven said pulling off her pajama pants.

Richard got down on his hands and knees and looked underneth the bed. His was slightly surprized when he found the black leather bag. He opened it and it was full of spell books.

"How did you know?" Richard asked taking out the books and placing them on the bed.

"This was my favorite room when I lived here. It's the closest you can get to the library. I would spend hours in here reading books." Raven said pulling on the clothes she was given.

"Oh." Richard said taking off his pants and then grabbing the clothes he was given.

The clothes that Raven was given was a simple ancle length black dress. It had a vest like peice to go over it that hung down to her knees, it was a light violet color. She put her black cape back on instead of the lavender one that the servents had brought. She put on the black slipper shoes and her silver and purple belt then turned to look at Richard to see how he was doing.
Richard fasend up the cape then turned to look at Raven. He was wearing black slightly baggy too long pants and a black button up shirt. He left the top 4 buttons undone and the bottom 2. He put his shaggy shoulder length hair into a loose pony tail. He put on some black boots and his bo staff was hidden beneath the black cape.

"Are the capes nessary." Richard said holding the cape in his hands.

"I dunno..." Raven said walking over to him and holding the cape in her hands. She smiled mischeiviously "I think you look totaly..." Raven moved her face closer to Richards. "Fuck-able."

"Well." Richard said in a wisper, smirking. "In that case. I think I like it." Richard closed the small gap between the two of them and kissed Raven.

A knock at the door separated the couple. Raven winked at Richard then walked to the door. It was her mother. She was wearing a travel cape and holding a bag.

"All changed? Good. If we leave now you can meet Robin at supper time." Arella said giving Raven the bag.

Richard brought the bag up to Raven who put the bag she was given on top of their clothes. Richard closed the bag and held it in his hand. Arella smiled at him and then waved them to follow her.

"It's quite a journey, but we can do it." Arella said walking down the open corridor.

Richard and Raven held each others hand behind Arella. Just as they were almost out of the tower a servent ran up behind them.

"Ms.Roth." He said as Arella turned around. "The eldars wish to speak with you Mistress Arella."

Signing heavily Arella nodded. She walked over to the servent and turned to the couple.

"Sorry. You will have to go without me I'm afraid. Robin is in Japan. You will have to teleport to the country side then walk into city. Don't teleport into the city. The people there do not take well to strange powers." Arella said then bowed and followed the servent back to into the tower.

"Well hun. Better get to it then." Richard said to Raven.

"Yes love." Raven said and teleported to the Japanese country side.

Japan was very warm. Raven and Richard took off their capes and put them in the bag. Richard put the bag on his back and took Ravens hand. The two started walking through the beautiful country side.
They were on a mountian trail. Down below their was rice feilds. The early morning sun reflected off of the water making the fields look like pools of diamond. Across the valley the mountians were smokey pillars reaching up far enough to disapear into the cotton clouds. The path ahead was lined with trees of numerous kinds.

"Beautiful." Raven sighed and lent against Richard shoulder.

Richard smiled and looked at the woman beside him. The journey that they had together over the years was both wonderful and horrible. The battles they had with Slade and the other enemies. The near losses and the death of Beastboy only brought them closer.
The two walked along the path talking of the beauty around them. Raven never stopped smiling. Mid morning they pair of them made it down in the valley. They stopped at a little waterfall so Raven could get a drink. When they were stopped a faming couple stopped and talked with them. They told them of a shorter way then the path to the city. It was a path through the fields that the farmers owned. They lead the way through the feild.

"How much time do you think we will cut?" Raven asked.

"Almost half a day." Richard said."We don't have to go around the valley any more."

"Good, I don't think that my feet could take it." Raven sighed.

Richard laughed and kissed the top of Ravens head.The farming couple looked back and smiled. They saw themselves many years ago in the young couple. The magic of young love never fails. They group made it to the other side around noon. Raven and Richard thanked the couple and gave them some money and their lunch that Arella had packed. The couple thanked them graciously.

"So because we now have a extra few hours, we could take a break?" Raven asked Richard with hopeful eyes.

"Okay. Let's find a good spot." Richard said putting his arm around Ravens shoulder.

The couple walked down the path a bit more until Richard hear rushing water.

"You hear that?" Richard asked taking Ravens hand and leading her off the path into the woods.

"What am I suppost to be hearing?" Raven asked ducking under branches.

Richard pushed away a set of branches to reveel a waterfall. It rushed off the most covered rocks into a crystal clear pond that lead into a stream. The shrubs and plants surrounding the pool were the most amasing green that either of the young adults had ever seen. Raven smiled with delight and without a word to robin pulled off her dress and kicked off her shoes then jumped into the water.

"Japan will never stop amasing me." He said and then completely unbottoned his shirt.Raven laughed and splashed Richard who took off his shirt and pants then jumped into the water after Raven. Raven laughed and tried to swim away. Richard grabbed her slendler ancle and pulled her back to him. She rolled over and faced him. She raised and eyebrow and he did the same. Giggling she stuck out her toungue and splashed Richard again.
When he let go of her Raven swam underneth him and then while still under water she turned herself to face Richard. Grinning she grabbed the hem of Richards boxers. She poked her head out of the water.

"You wouldn't dare." Richard said freezing.

"Wouldn't I?" Raven said raising an eyebrow.

Raven laughed and pulled the boxers right off of Richards body and threw them up on shore. Richard grinned dangerously then before Raven could move he grabbed her around the middle and pulled her close.

"That was not very nice." Richard said to the giggling Raven.

"What are you gonna do about it hun?" Raven asked tauntingly.

"Oh, you'll find out." Richard said with a slight growl.

Raven splashed Richard again and mannaged to get out of his grip. She swam just beneth the surface. Richard jumped after her and grabbed her by the hips and hooked his fingers on the edge of Ravens panties. Raven swore to herself as Richard pulled. Raven surfaced and breathed. Richard held up the underwear in victory with a smug smile. Raven put a hand on her now bare hip and Richard threw Ravens underwear with his own.

"Now my love we are even yes?" Raven asked flipping her hair over her sholder.

"Not quite love." Richard said moving closer to Raven with a dangerous smirk. He stopped a breath away from her. "You are still wearing more clothing then me."

Raven started to back away slowly from Richard. Richard smiled evilly then grabbed Raven as she turned. He held her in a back to chest hug, Raven didn't mine anymore that she was going to be naked with The Nightwing in waist deep water. Richard pulled off Ravens black bra and turned her to face him in one move.

"Now my sweet. We are even." Richard said holding Raven close.

Raven moved her hands up to the back of Richards hair. She pulled out the band that held it in the loose ponytail. She ran her hands through his ebony locks. She lent in and kissed Richard. The love she had for him was the strongest you could ever hope for. Richard loved her back with the same passion.
Eventullay the couple got up of the water and redressed themselves. Raven lead the way back out to the path. Richard had the bag once more. Their hair was still dripping wet and loose. Still holding eachothers hand the couple, feeling very refreshed, walked down the path towards the city.
They reached the city about evening. Raven and Richard put on their capes to keep off the night chill that was coming in.

"We don't even know were she is remotly." Raven sighed leaning on Richard shoulder. His hair was still wet. "Your hair is still drying?!"

"Uhhh yeah. That's what happens when you go swimming hun. Besides Rapunsel, your violet locks are still wet." Richard said.

"Well my hair is longer." Raven said.

Richard laughed and kissed Ravens forehead. They walked along in a comfortable silence until they heard a scream.

"That way." Richard said turning to an alley from across the street.

Raven put up her hood and flew off into the alley. Richard not far behind. When the pair got to the alley way they found the sorce of the scream. A woman was being cornered by a man with glowing eyes and hands. Raven flew over and blocked the beam of light that was aimed for the girls heart.

"I don't think you want to do that." Raven said lowering the black shadow sheild she raised.

"Why not." The man said in a greasy voice.

"Because." Richard said grabbing the mans wrist as he was about to strike Raven. "Some one could get hurt."

"Amon this way." A female voice called.

Raven and Richard looked over to see a young woman about 18 years old enter the alley way. She was soon joined by a man about 23 years old. Both were wearing black. Raven reconized them emeditily from her vision.

"Richard. They're from the vision." Raven said

"Really?!" Richard said knocking the man out by hitting the pressure point on his neck.

The woman who was cornered ran out of the alley. Raven and Richard faced the two that Raven recognised from the vision.

"Thank you, I guess." The female said. "This is Amon." She siad pointing to the man beside her. "And I'm"

"Robin." Raven said with her.

"How did..." Robin asked.

"I'm Raven. And I knew because I'm your sister."

*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)* )*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)

Kiwi: Oh my I gave you a cliffy.

Raven: It's about time you got us all together.

Robin: I like the way she wrote it.

Kiwi: Thanks Robin

Raven: Holy suck up.

Robin: Why are you complaining? You got to go skinny dipping with Richard Grayson!!!

Raven: Do I detect Jealousy?

Robin: *blush* NO!!

Kiwi: Guys guys. Save it, I have more chapters to write.