Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ The Dream ❯ Part Three (WIP) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Kiwi: Part THREE

Raven: Oh joy, more time for you to put me and Richard into compremising situations

Robin: Don't act like you don't enjoy it.

Kiwi: Ladies, Ladies stop agruing. Man you guys fight more then me and my sister.

Raven: Shut up.

Robin: Just get on with it Kiwi.

!)!)!)!)!)!)!)!)!)!)@)@)@)@)@)@)#)#)#)#)#)#)$))$)$)$)$)$)%)% )%)%)%)^)^)^)^)&)&)

Blurby speach, thought, Italics. Same info differnt blurb.

*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)()()()()()()()()()()()()()~)~)~)~)~ )~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~

"You have a sister?" Amon asked Robin.

"Apparently." Robin said. "But how do I know for sure?"

"Ever hear of trust?" Richard asked putting his arm around Raven.

Robin looked at the woman before her. She didn't look untrustworthy. Except for the whole cape thing. Raven and Robin, they did sound like sisters anyway. She turned to look at Amon. He was looking at Ravens Companion.

"Sorry. I didn't introduce myself." Richard said unhooding himself. "I'm Richard Grayson, but you can call me Dick if you prefer."

"Grayson. That's Amons last name." Robin said turning to the man.

Raven looked from Amon to Richard then back to Amon.

"You guys could be twins." Raven said. "Or at least brothers."

"Brothers, You may be on to something." Richard said. "My father was married before he married my mother."

"Maybe." Amon said.

"Why are we still out in the street? C'mon you guys are going to speand the night." Robin said Turning and leading Raven and Richard down the street.

The two couples walked down the street a was until they got to a noodle house. Robin lead them around the back alley. They came to a door that was locked with a key code lock. Amon entered a code quickly and the door opened. They walked up the stairs to another door with the 'key code lock. This time Robin entered a code.

"I sence trust issues." Raven wispered to Richard.

"I'm inclined to agree." Richard wispered back.

The door opened and the group filed in. They took off their shoes, Richard took of his cape, and entered the living room. They sat down on the couches and for a while they were silent.

"So I guess you need to know why we are here." Raven said.

"That would be nice." Amon said drily

"Amon! Be nice." Robin said smacking Amon lightly.

"I have special powers that alow me to see important events in time. From the past or the future. And somtimes from the present. I had a vision resently." Raven started then stopped. Richard took her and and squeased it reasuringly. "Man this is hard to explain..."

"Maybe you could explain the history of the vision. The story Arella told us." Richard said.

"Right. Okay." Raven said exhaling. "I, er, we come from a place called Azerath. Everyone in Azerath has a power. Mine is a power over darkness. It is said that a long time ago everyone had a power, to control anything, gravity, light, darkness. They say for a while every thing was perfect, earth was a paradise. But, eventully humans realised that they could influence government and other powers to their will. The strongest powers in the world took control of every thing and plunged the world into chaos. The gods were angered by the humans misuse of their power. They used their awesome power to smite the humans and take away their magical abilities. Some humans escaped the gods furry. The ones who didn't lost part of themselves. Part of their soul."

"That's qutie a story." Amon said.

"Amon! Can't you be nice for one second?!" Robin said. Raven and Richard laughed. "So Raven. We have the same mother?"

"Yes, Our mother is Arella Roth. We have differnt fathers though. My father is a demon I'm afraid. Trigon." Raven said earning shocked looks from both Robin and Amon.

"A demon." Robin said.

"Like I said we have differnt fathers." Raven said with a slight smile. "I'm afraid that my story is only the first half of the vision. Only this morning I have seen a part of the future that I would love to change. There's a group of men in black and red robes working to return the powers back to the world. If they succeed to return the powers. The world will be plunged into a second darkness and I don't think that the gods will be so merciful this time."

"Whoa..." Robin said flopping back on the couch.

"You should take up story telling hun." Richard said with a laugh.

"So you're saying that everyone has the potential to get powers?" Amon said. "A world full of witches."

"Witches! Is that what you call us?" Raven said slightly argrivated.

"Raven calm down. Everyone has a name for everything. Witch is a understandable name for a person with unexplicable powers." Richard said gripping her hand.

"I know that the name is not very flattering but it is a name that I go by aswell." Robin said leaning towards her sister."My power is"

"Fire." Raven said with Robin.

"You really must teach me that trick." Robin laughed.

"So basicly we have to save the world from a bunch of witch wannabes." Amon said in a monotone sitting back in the couch. "Yee-haw."

Robin giggled and was joined by Raven. Soon the room was filled with the girls laughter.

"How was that funny?" Amon asked Richard.

"Dunno maybe it's a witch thing." Richard said shrugging.

Robin and Raven stopped laughing and Raven smiled and lent back on Richard. Robin sighed happily and lent back on the couch. Amon looked at her out of the corner of his eye and smiled at her. Richard and Raven exchanged knowing glances.

"We should get take out!" Robin said standing up and going to a phone.

Raven smiled at Richard and gave him a small kiss before getting up and joining her sister. Richard watched her go over before turning to Amon.

"She's quite a catch there little bro." Amon said with a smirk.

"Don't I know it." Richard said with a smirk. "So I take it you believe my story."

"You have yet to give me a reason for me not to trust you." Amon said getting up. "Wanna drink?"

"Sure." Richard said getting up and following Amon into the Kitchen.

When they got into the kitchen Amon walked over to the fridge. He brought out two beers and opened them. He walked over to where Richard was and gave a bottle to him. Richard thanked him then walked over to the fridge and looked at a picture.
It was a picture was of Robin, at the beach in a modest black two piece bathing suit. She was smiling shyly looking downward and off to the side. She had a large black sun hat in her hands held behind her. Her dirty blonde hair was out of the funky pony tails. Just behind her in the corner of the picture was Amon. Still in all his gear watching Robin. Richard smiled.

"So you're like her guardian angel. Always there looking out for her." Richard said making Amon nod stiffly."She must really mean alot to you."

"Yea I guess she does." Amon said moving over to where Richard was and looked at the picture. "I just don't know what I'd do without her. I'm sure you can understand."

From the doorway Robin and Raven listened into the conversation. Robin looked at Amon wide eyed then at Raven who was trying not to laugh at her reaction. Raven covered her mouth then pulled Robin into the living room once again.
Richard saw all of this out of the corner of his eye. He smiled then looked at his brother.

"Yes. I beleive I can understand. Raven and I have been tested many times." Richard said. Amon looked at his younger brother enviously.

"I envy you Richard." Amon said. Richard took a drink of his beer.

Raven burst out laughing when she got in the living room. Robin looked at her disaprovingly.

"It's really not quite that funny." Robin said as Raven fell down on the couch.

"It wasn't that it was your, your face." Raven laughed then stopped with a sigh and a giggle. "So I take it you didn't notice."

"Notice what big sister." Robin said putting her hands on her hips.

"You're in love." Raven said sitting up.

"What?" Robin said dropping her hands.

"You. Are. In. Love." Raven said standing up and getting in Robins face.

"How do you know anyway?" Robin said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Come on Robin! Its so obvious. The way you act around each other. The careful sentences. The way you look at each other when you think no one is looking." Raven said the last part with a air of teasing.

"How are you so sure of your self?" Robin said blushing.

"Because I've seen it all before." Raven said smugly.

"Where?" Robin asked her hands going back to her hips.

"It's the exactly the same way that me and Richard acted before we became a couple." Raven smiled. "And besides, you heard him. He cares about you."

Robin blushed and Raven laughed. Raven took Robins hand and lead her into the kitchen where Richard and Amon were talking.

"Ah. The lovey birds." Richard said taking Ravens hand and leading her to stand beside him. Robin stood a little off from Amon.

"Heya hun." Raven said giving Richard a kiss.

"You two are discusting." Robin said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Do I detect jealosy?" Amon teased knudging Robin with his elbow.

"Amon you're suposted to be on my side!" Robin said heatedly droping her arms to her side.

"Ooou. Lovers quarel." Raven teased the to making Richard bury his face in her hair to supress a laugh.

"Lovers Quarel?!" The two said together.

"And now they're sharing thoughts how sweet." Richard said through a laugh.

The two were either too enraged or too embarrassed to come up with anything to say back. Robin went to say something but fell flat. Raven smiled then teasingly closed Robins open mouth with her finger.

"Come now little sister your mouth is better used for other activies." Raven said in a low voice nodding towards Amon. She winked. "Get my drift sis."

"Raven!" Robin said in shock.

Richard laughed and pulled Raven back and held her in a back to chest hug. Amon shook his head and sighed in a way that said 'kids'. Robin was saved from any further teasing when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Robin said in a very final way. The other three laughed as she went down the corridor to the door.

"She's extremly fun to tease." Amon said as Raven sat down at the table.

"Yes very. And she make's it very easy." Raven said as Richard sat down beside her.

"Food. Food. Food. Food. Food!" Robin said cheerfully as she brought in the bags of take out in a cordboard tray. She quickly set the tray down in the middle of the table.

"Wine cooler Raven?" Amon asked getting Richard and himself a new bottle of beer.

"Oh sure, that'd be lovely." Raven said taking a bag of take out and setting out its contents.

Amon returned to the table and set a beer infront of Richard, and a grapefruit wine cooler infront of Raven.