Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Confronting Her Past ❯ The Attempted Healing of Raven ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: dona own yu yu hak nor tt. Wish to, but dona.

 

Me the author: Yay!! 2 reviews!! Awesome!! And yesh yesh! I'm updating, sakuracheery2!

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

 

 

Chapter Three: The attempted healing of Raven.

 

Chaos was reigning at the T Tower. Starfire was refusing to just relax, as she worried fervently over her friend Raven.

 

"Raven could be hurt! Or worse, dead! What shall we do? We cannot just let friend Raven die!! Who does this Kindor think he is? That…" and she ended with words that are hard to write and confusing, and words that she can only understand herself.

 

Robin was the same. He was injured quite badly. He had cuts over his whole body, some deep and some minor. He was in a bad state. However he paced around the room anxiously and angrily. He stalked around, hands clasped behind his back.

 

"Her communicator is here. We don't know where Raven is. We have no idea who Kindor is and what he's up to. And she could be hurt. Augh. We're so useless!" Robin stopped talking. He continued to look at the door in hope that raven would come levitating through.

 

Beastboy and Cyborg were less chaotic. They seemed to trust Raven enough to know that she would be back. No matter what. They knew her. At least the thought. They were worried for Rae. They wanted to know if she were ok.

 

And the Reikai Tantei? They had given up. They could do nothing about Starfire's and Robin's ramblings. Genkai was looking quite annoyed with both of them. She had tended to their wounds- Robin's, Starfire's, Beastboy's, and Cyborg's injuries. She was finally considering tying them down to a chair.

 

Yusuke was rolling his eyes. So Koenma had sent him here to help these people. Yup. They definitely need help. They were insane- they needed to be in an asylum. He did admire their determination however. Yusuke, Kuwabara, Genkai, and Botan had arrived when the Teen Titans were at the point of being defeated. But they still kept up a good fight, never giving up. Yusuke admired Starfire the most however. Figures. (lol, couldn't resist…)

 

Kuwabara was dazing off in his own world. Thinking- thinking hard. Who knows what he was thinking of.

 

Botan was reporting back to Koenma. Botan was speaking quite heatedly to Koenma, and Koenma shrunk in fear.

 

It was about another fifteen minutes before Hiei and Kurama returned with Raven.

 

"Genkai! Hurry! She's dying!" said Kurama urgently.

 

"Friend Raven is back?! Wondrous…." After that Starfire gasped sharply, "What is wrong with her? Why is she bleeding?"

 

"Raven! Is she okay? Oh no…. no…." Robin looked sadly at his best friend, "You can heal her right? You can? Please?" Robin looked away.

 

"Dude! Cyborg! Rae's back! Oh my gosh. Cyborg! C'mon!" Yelled Beastboy.

 

"Oh no." was all that Cyborg could say.

 

"Yusuke! Kuwabara! Get them out of the way! Just let the masked one come with me and Kurama. Botan! Call Koenma up. Things just took a drastic turn. And Hiei! I'll need you to come with me too." Said Genkai.

 

Raven was in a bad condition. Her eyes were wide open, and there was a pained expression on her face. Her chest heaved up and down, and she struggled to breathe. There was a gash on her leg and arm- both bleeding freely. Her hair was blown around her. Sweat covered her body. She looked feverish.

 

Genkai, Hiei, Kurama, and Robin rushed up to Raven's room. Robin knew that she would hate him if he allowed others to go into her room, but he also knew he would be most comfortable in her own dark foreboding room.

 

They entered Raven's room. Kurama and Genkai looked at the room in mild surprise. Hiei was just interested. Kurama quickly but gently placed her on her bed and then began to bring out seeds from hidden pockets. Genkai stood before the sick Raven and spread her hands out an inch above her. Light waves began to emanate from her hands to Raven's body.

 

Robin advanced forward in alarm.

 

"Stand back, boy. I'm not doing anything to her. If you want her to be her regular healed self, let me do this." Said Genkai.

 

Kurama dropped two seeds onto the ground. They immediately began to grow. They grew into leafy branches- which Kurama began to mash together. After done mashing it, he dropped yet another seed to the ground and that in turn grew quickly. This he handed to Robin.

 

"I need you to boil this in water. When done, bring me back the pot with a mug," he told Robin.

 

Robin hurried off, slightly glad to be actually doing something rather than moping around. Once he left Genkai continued to try and heal Raven.

 

But Genkai let out a sharp gasp of pain and shock.

 

Tendrils of black magic were creeping out from Raven and coiling around Genkai's outstretched arms. They pulled Genkai closer and then tossed her into the wall.

 

Kurama immediately went to help Genkai. But Genkai pushed him impatiently away and glared at Raven.

 

"What is wrong with that girl? It's like she's healing herself, but not wanting to come out of her injured state. It's like she's injured in the inside too. She needs to give up this act," said Genkai through gritted teeth.

 

Genkai, Kurama, and Hiei watched as Raven's body slowly began to levitate and glow. Kurama was the first to approach her. He grabbed the poultice he had made earlier and put it on her gashes and wrapped gauze on it. He did not even do this hesitantly. Everything he did, he did with confidence.

 

"There is something very wrong. The poultice that I made should have healed her in seconds. But, the wounds are still open and now even worse. And she still does not awake. Wait…. Hiei! Remember what Kindor had said? Something about the poison taking affect?" Kurama thought out.

 

Hiei nodded. "Yes. The poison." Hiei suddenly looked mildly alarmed. "Her blood…. I believe… that…" Hiei walked quickly to where Raven was levitating. He sat down cross legged and closed his eyes. He attempted to enter Raven's highly shielded mind. He was immediately kicked out.

 

"I need to see where she is right now…." Muttered Hiei, who was quite angry at his quick defeat.

 

"You'll need that mirror of hers. It's a portal to her mind," Beastboy suddenly appeared, holding up a strange looking mirror. "Just look at it, and you'll just be sucked in."

 

Hiei walked up to Beastboy, and took the mirror. He stared into it. A vortex appeared, and Hiei disappeared. Kurama followed after him.

 

And soon, Hiei and Kurama were in Raven's mind- about to figure out what was going on.

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

 

Me the author: yes yes that chapter was kinda boring. I promise it will get better? I just had to get detailed in this chapter… oh wait, did I already say that it would not be boring?? Oops. My bad…. Next chappie coming soon~!