Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ the Lightning team ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
He smirked and fire a few rounds directly at the Barrels. They fell apart.
Matt: “You Bastard do you know how long it toke my to make those?!?!”
Harry: “not that I care.”
Kiryu charged at Harry and Rammed the Genosaurs. He used one hand to hold Harry and lifted his other hand. In the center of the Barrels a Blade revealed itself. Kiryu opened the Genosaurs mouth and rammed the blade down its throat. The Genosaur fell over dead.

Harry: “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”
Kiryu exited to battlefield and Roared.
Judge: “Winner is…KIRYU!”
Leena screamed with joy, the had just earned 3 time the normal amount of prize money.

Back at the cafe....
Leon: “Well, that was quick, I didn’t expect Matt to finish them off that fast.”
Naomi “I agree Leon. Come on, lets go.”
Leon: “Comin.”

“Remember Harry, you owe us three times the normal amount of prize money!” Matt yelled as Harry was leaving the hanger
Leena: “Man Matt, you are good. It took you just 5 minutes to beat the Champ team.”
Matt: “Thanks Leena. You had any doubts?”
Matt: “For Harry, but not for you.”

well It’s been about a month and three days since Matt massacred the Champ Team and everything has been going smoothly. Harry hasn’t been around, and an official battle is being prepared for. The battle is with the Lighting team. Matt had been up most of the night studying Zoids and what there capable of.

Doc: “Are all the Zoids loaded on the Hover Cargo?”
Leena: “Zoids are loaded on the Hover Cargo with full stocks of ammunition Dad.”
Doc: “Good Leena. Lets get going.”

Bit: “So who’s sitting this battle out Doc?”
Doc: “You are Bit.”
Bit: “WHAT???? WHY DO I HAVE TO SIT THIS ONE OUT??????”
Doc: “Because I want to send matt in instead. No offense Bit, but matt showed us he was good, but I want to see how good he really is.”
Bit: “Alright.”
Leena: “Where is Matt anyway?”
Brad: “He’s in watching all the battles that the Lightning team where in.”
Leena: “You know, I’m surprised they could even challenge us.”
Doc: “They’re only one rank below us, so it’s allowed.”
Jamie: “Are you ready for the battle Matt?”
Matt: “Don’t know Jamie...”
Jamie: “HUH???”