Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ Amy enters the story line ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Matt: “My names Matt what’s yours?”
Pilot: “its ummm… uhh Amy Hayden.”
Matt: “its nice to meet you Amy”
Amy: “same here”
Matt and Amy watched as Mecha-king Ghidorah and Gigan left. Jessica came with a jeep.
Jessica: “hey matt who’s your new friend?”
Matt: “her name his Amy and she wants to join the team.”
Amy: “I hope its ok if I join you”
Jessica: “sure its ok if you join Team Kaiju”
Amy jumped into the jeep and matt into Kiryu. They started off for the Blitz base. Matt arrived first then the girls. Matt was taking a shower when the got there. Amy walked in and only saw Leena and bit.
Amy: “where’s matt?”
Bit: “he’s in the shower right now”
Amy: “OH!”
Matt: “actually Bit im Done now”
Amy, Jessica and Leena where staring at him. He was still wet and only in shorts with no shirt. Amy instantly blushed at the site of Matt’s well toned body.
Matt: “ im gonna go get dressed then ill take you out to find a zoid to use Amy”
Amy: “okay then.”
So after about ten minutes Matt toke Amy to the market to find a Zoid for her. And sure enough she found the Zoid, It was a Dark Spiner. Later that day Amy And Matt polished the Zoid.
Matt: “we’ll have to get some guns and round tomorrow okay?”
Amy: “sure!”
The next morning Amy went so the hanger to find both Kiryu and Liger 0 gone, so she ask the Doc
Amy: “hey Doc where Bit and Matt?”
Doc: “oh there on their morning run”
Amy: “a morning run that’s nice”
Suddenly there was a loud bang on the side of the base. Amy looked out to see that missiles where being fire at the Toros base. She saw a whale king hovering over the base. Dr. Layon’s face appeared in the Communications screen.
Dr. Layon: “HAHAHA! Give me your Zoids Toros!”
Dr. Toros: “as if Layon besides our rarest zoid aren’t even here right now!”
Dr. Layon: “WHAT?!, YOUR LIEING!!!”
Dr. Toros: “see for you self Layon!”
So Doc opens the window to the hanger, Other than the Dark Spiner, it was completely empty. Leena went shopping with Naomi that day. Doc opens a link to Amy.
Doc: “Amy you have to defeat Layon until Matt and Bit get back!”
Amy: “But I can only use the charged particle cannon! I don’t have any weapons YET!”
Doc: “I’ll give you some time to use it!”
Doc mobilized the transport, and Amy got in the her Dark Spiner and headed out. But she and Doc were amazed to see that the whale king was retreating. Its hull had been seriously damaged.