Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ a tragic past... ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Amy: “huh? What happened?”
Doc: “I don’t know Amy”
Then the doc look to see a large greenish creature walking away. ‘can that be..?’ he thought. So Amy and the doc went back inside to rest. Later that day everyone returned to find the base perfectly normal well aside from the dents in the hanger. Matt and Brad patched it up within a hour. Life was not so normal then next day

It was the day after the Blitz Team encountered Dr. Layon’s attack and Godzilla’s mysterious sudden appearance. Everyone was in high spirits, except Matt. The email he received the night before rattled him, and he is not in a good mood. Bit found out that he was in a bad mood the hard way. Matt nearly killed him that morning for trying to take his bath time. Bit knew that he pissed Matt off, but he didn’t think Matt would try to kill him. Matt nearly ripped the door to Bit’s room out of the wall.
“Matt is definitely not a friendly person today.” said Bit to everyone in the living room. Thankfully for Bit, Matt was still in the shower.“I agree. I wonder what the problem could be. I mean Matt’s gotten angry with you before, but we’ve never had to pull him off your bedroom door before.” said Brad.“You guy’s should try to talk to Matt and see what’s wrong.”“I don’t know dad, all of us together had a hard time pulling matt off the door. If he gets mad, who knows what could happen.”
Jessica enter and sat down “ That’s Matt for ya”
“what do you mean Jess?”
“Matt’s always angry”
“about what?”
“about the lost of a loved one”
“who was it”
“Her name was Sam”
“did she dump him or die?” Leena asked
“she died unfortunately…”
“How?” doc asked
“well its Gigan’s fault you guys might want to sit down”
-Flashback-
Matt and Sam walked down the street. He was happy with her. The same with Sam. That was until one unforgettable. Gigan attacked to city and Kiryu was dispatched to stop him but was knocked down. Gigan hit a building near the two and they fell. When Matt came to he found Sam under some ruble, she was injured, (bad to), he spotted MechaG and got into the cockpit and just as it was being turned back on. Matt went berserk on Gigan nearly killed him. In this fight he show G-force a level of ability that no other member of the team could accomplish. When he defeated Gigan he rushed to Sam’s side and he was crushed at heard.
“Matt please I have to (cough) tell you something”
“SAM PLEASE DON’T TALK!”
‘But its more important then anything”
“what is it Sam?”
“Matt I love you and will always will….”