Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ A Legend Coming True ❯ I won't go back ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Falcona awoke with a start. Her eyes stung and her whole body ached, but not like the day before. Her body felt like she had just finished stretching. She looked at herself, her torn black outfit had been replaced by a new one. Her pants were tight dark purple hip huggers and her top was a dark purple single sleeved crop top. The sleeve reached down to her right wrist and came to a pint at her middle finger. Her left shoulder was totally bare except for a strange mark, half of a purple fireball. Her eyes stung like someone had just tried to burn them out. She pulled a mirror out of the duffle bag she brought with her. Her eyes had changed, drasitcly. Her eyes looked like cat eyes, but different. Her slit pupils were now emerald green. Her left eye seemed to have a purple flame burning in it. Her right eye had a balck flame. Her firebal birthmark now was a green black purple and blue fireball. what seemed like gems sat at each tip. It almost seemed like she was evolving with her zoid.
Suddenly Falcona looked up. The balck bubble that had surrounded Doomstar and Ligara for two days was breaking. Falcona got up without any trouble, her wound s were totally healed. Just a few hours before she could barely move without pain. She walked over to the bubble. Suddenly the bubble completely vanished, standing infront of her was an amethist Ligara and Doomstar. They looked just like before but they were amethist colored. Ligara jumped back for a minute not recognizing the changed Falcona, but Doomstar recognized her immeditaly. The now amethist organoid stared at her partner, she looked like an angel. Falcona's body seemed perfect every line perfect,not a single thing looked wrong with her. Doomstar noticed something Falcona hadn't, her once black hair was now dark purple, it flowed around her ankles as a breeze blew by.
Ligara stared astonished at Doomstar who walked over to Falcona. The majestic zoid finally noticed someting about Falcona that hadn't changed, she was still wearing the necklace her brother had given her a few years before. The zoid was soon by her pilot's side.
"I've got a suprise for you, Ligara."Falcona said leading her over to the cave where she had spent the night. Ligaro Emralo and Saphira lay around the bed where Falcona had slept.
The three zoids suddenly awoke. They looked at the trio in the mout of the cave, like Ligara they did not recognize the three changed warriors, Ligaro was the fisrt to recognize them.
*Ligara!*he growled running up the the amethist liger.
Emralo and Saphira soon follwed.
*Ligaro, Saphira, Emralo, I don't belive this.*Ligara growled happily.
"They helped save your life."Falcona said looking from one zoid to the other.
*They always looked out for me.*Ligara growled.
*What do you expect?*Ligaro growled looking at his evolved sister.
*We care about her.*Emralo added.
*She's our best friend.*Saphira finished.
*Falcona, we need to find Thomas.*Doomstar growled looking at her partner.
"No, I can't go back. Everyone thinks I am dead. Besides that, Look at me, I look like a mutant."Falcona said,"I can't. We will follow them but we can't go back. The Guardian Force will be too much, I have to find Raven."
*Falcona, your place is with Thomas, Karl and Raven, not surrounded by zoids never able to talk to humans.*Ligara growled gently moving a strand of hair from her pilot's eye with her long whip-like tail.
*She's right.*Ligaro grolwled.
"I can't go back. I found Thomas, he is safe and protected. He has a boy travleing with him named Van. He and his oragnoid Zeke will protect Thomas."Falcona said holding back the tears in her cat eyes.
*Falcona....*Doomstar growled.
"Don't try to change my mind. Tomorrow we will head out and try to find Raven. Ligaro Emralo and Saphira have already agreed to come."Faoclan said walking out of the cave.
*Fine. We know we can't win this fight.*Doomstar growled.
*It's your call, Falcona.*Ligara growled sad and irritated at the same time.
It would be a long time before Raven Falcona and Thomas saw eachother again.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------
She seems crazy. What will happen? Why does Falcona act so weird? You'll find out.