Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Bandits ❯ Chapter10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HealerAriel: Hey, y'all!

Van: *grumble* I can't believe they took Guardian Force off the air and replaced it with Chaotic Century. I LOOK SO MUCH BETTER WHEN I'M EIGHTEEN!

Irvine: Yeah, and the girls look better when you're eighteen, too. Mmmm, boobs... *drools*

HealerAriel: -_-; ....'Kay, then. Anyways, I almost cried when they decided not to play the ending episodes of Guardian Force. Particularly since they're not on tape, so I'LL NEVER GET TO SEE HOW IT ENDS!! *breaks down into sobs. Van and Irvine hug her and try to comfort her*

Bit: *crazy grin* But the happy news is, I'm on TV again!! *does a stupid little dance* Go Bit, go Bit, I'm the man, I'm the man!

Van: Oh, shut up, they give you an annoying voice.

Irvine: Yeah, I mean, haven't you gone through puberty yet in the show? Geez...

Bit: Damn you, Irvine. AND I DON'T HAVE AN ANNOYING VOICE NOW, SO KISS MY ASS!

Van: O_o No way am I related to him.

"Stop moving," Raven ordered.

"Forgive me, Master, but it's freezing in here," Alandria snapped. "God, you just COULDN'T have gotten me any whole pajamas to wear, could you?" Raven groaned.

"You are keeping me awake with your incessant fidgeting," he retorted.

"And I am being kept awake by the fact that I am turning into an icicle!" she growled. Raven rolled his eyes, and pulled her to his body.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Alandria shrieked in outrage as she struggled against him (not that it would have done any good, him being older, taller, and stronger than she was). Raven tightened his grip.

"Attempting to keep you warm so you can quit bitching," he snarled. "And I can finally get some sleep." They glared at each other for a few seconds.

"Fine. But you'd better not try anything," she warned, turning her back to him.

"Don't flatter yourself," he muttered, wrapping an arm around her. A few moments later the girl's breathing became deep and even, and he knew she was asleep. He subconciously pulled her closer. There were two things he honestly missed about his former relationship with Reese. The first and foremost, of course, was having someone to make out and have sex with whenever he pleased (he's a guy, after all). The second was having a warm body in bed next to him. It was a surprisingly nice feeling, actually. Even when the bedmate in question didn't like you very much.

Raven licked his lips. The lower still tasted like blood from that punch to the mouth earlier. That hurt like hell, not that he'd admit it to anyone, especially not Alandria. It was bad enough that she'd almost bested him in a fist fight. A younger girl! That had caused extensive ego damage, moreso than physical damage. A mighty warrior, as a rule, should never get a good blow landed on him by a girl. At least, he should never let anyone know about it and live to tell the tale.

"You're such an annoyance," he whispered. Then he realized that he'd been absentmindedly playing with her hair for the past five minutes. He withdrew his hand quickly, and slipped it back around her waist. 'Ooh, she's so nice and warm and soft,' a little voice in the back of his head said. 'And she smells like (insert favorite candy/ice cream/dessert/etc.). I wonder if she tastes that good-' Raven promptly slapped himself across the face. He did not need to be thinking this way about his captive.

"Raven," he muttered to himself, "it's been FAR too long since you've gotten laid."

***

"Oh, Miss Fiona!" Thomas called, racing to her room. It was eight in the morning, and the object of his affections usually got up earlier. And the young, lovestruck Lieutenant Schubaltz was desperate to see her.

'Ah, her voice is like music, she has the face of an angel, and her smile rivals the brightness of the very sun!' he thought amourously, clasping his hands over his heart. 'Oh, Fiona! Someday you'll see how much I adore you!' (A/N- fat chance, Tommy-Boy) Thomas knocked on her door. Waited a few minutes. No reply.

"I hate to wake you up, my darling," he said, "but you'll miss breakfast otherwise." And with that, he quietly opened the door. He almost screamed.

Fiona was lying in bed completely naked (well, he could only see her from the waist up), with nothing shielding her chest from view but a muscular arm belonging to Van.

"F-F-Fiona? N-no," Thomas stammered, before dropping to the floor in a dead faint. The resulting thud woke Van up. The completely droolworthy, oh-my-God-I-can't-believe-Fiona-got-to-see-him-naked-and-I-didn't Republican Lieutenant yawned, and gazed lovingly at his bedmate. (A/N- Dammit, Van, why can't you look at ME like that?! *get's slapped over the head by Van* Okay, fine!)

"Morning, babe," he said, kissing her neck. She moaned, and turned to her other side. They wrapped their arms around each other.

"It's morning already?" she asked, looking into his handsome face and pouting. He smiled, and brushed a few strands of hair out of her eyes.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Time flies when you're having fun," she replied, giving him a mischievous look. (A/N- since when has Fiona's range of facial expressions been expanded from "sad", "worried", "amused", "happy", and "innocently confused"?)

"Yes it does." Van went to kiss her, but happened to glance at the floor. And the unconscious Thomas with a horrified expression lying on the floor. "WHAT THE HELL?!" he yelped, jumping so violently that he ended up falling out of the bed and landing on his cute ass on very cold tile.

"Van? What's wrong?" Fiona asked, alarmed, as Van hastily yanked on his boxers.

"Thomas!" Van yelled, pointing to the pile of dork on the floor. Fiona gasped and pulled the sheets around herself.

"What's he doing in here?"

"Well, considering that he's in love with you," Van grumbled, "he probably came in to see you, saw us together, and fainted like the pussy he is!"

"What's a-?"

"Nevermind." He walked over to Thomas and tried to wake him up. By kicking him very hard in the groin. Thomas grunted, but didn't wake up.

"Damn - stupid - son - of - a - bitch," Van snapped, enunciating each word with a kick, until he'd kicked Thomas all the way out the door (A/N- Gee, you think maybe Vannie-pooh's a little peeved? Well, damn, didn't he think to lock the door before he banged Fiona? Oh yeah, that's right: "God gave man a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to use one at a time." ~ The great Robin Williams).

"Van, do you really think that's necessary?" Fiona questioned, as Van slammed and locked the door (A/N- Oh, NOW he thinks to lock it. Baka.)

"Fiona, when you're pissed off, a lot of things become necessary."

"Oh. That makes sense, I guess. Umm, do you think I should get dressed?"

"Personally, I like you that way, but...Yeah, put some clothes on. Let's go get something to eat."

***

"Hey, how'd you guys sleep?" Moonbay yawned as Van and Fiona made their entrance in the kitchen, where she, Irvine, and Mercutio were sitting around the table in their pajamas drinking coffee. Irvine shot the couple a devious glance.

"Oh, there was no sleeping going on," he informed. Mercutio's eyes widened, and he stared at Van and Fiona, both of whom were now blushing furiously. He grinned.

"YOU WERE DOIN' THE HIPPITY-DIPPITY!" he accused gleefully. "The horizontal mambo! The between-the-bedsheets tango! The-"

"Shut up!" Van shouted, stuffing a large doughnut into the boy's mouth.

"Ooh, Boston creme," Mercutio said, chewing on the pastry. "Yum. Oh, there's MORE!" he shouted, now digging through the doughnut box and cramming several in his mouth at a time.

"My goodness," Moonbay giggled. "Did you two really do something that naughty?"

"I did something naughty?" Fiona asked innocently. Cue sweatdrops for the rest of the company.

"Uh, Fiona?" Moonbay replied. "Maybe you and I should have a little talk sometime." Irvine chuckled evilly.

"You did take my advice on the condoms, though, didn't you, Van?" he asked, just as Karl Schubaltz walked into the room (A/N- *pant* Ooooooh, that's where the good genes in the Schubaltz family went. *droooooooool* Take it off Karl, baby! OW!). The cutie-pie Imperial soldier looked around the room warily.

"That is one of those conversations I wish I hadn't walked in on," he muttered, shaking his head as he promptly exited the room again. Irvine had served his purpose, though. Van looked about ready to faint from sheer embarrassment. Then something else occured to the fine mercenary.

"Hey, Mercutio?" he asked the teenager, who was now chugging coffee straight from the pot after pouring lots and lots of sugar into it. "Where's your counterpart?"

"Alandria? How should I know? Probably got sick of this place and went off on her own."

"But SpiritWind's still in the hangar," Moonbay pointed out. "The only thing unaccounted for is one motorcycle."

"Yeah, she likes motorcycles. Probably hotwired it," Mercutio answered nonchalantly, shooting a furtive look around, stealing a sausage off Irvine's plate, and stuffing it into his mouth before he was caught. "I mphn," he continued through a mouthful of processed meat, "Ish no' 'ike she 'ashn't done dat befo'." (A/N- erm, that was "I mean, it's not like she hasn't done that before")

"That's a damn shame," Irvine said. "I'm really gonna miss the wolf whistles. The smacks on the ass were kinda nice, too. It's an ego boost when a chick treats you like a lust object."

"You don't need an ego boost," Moonbay grumbled. "And she actually smacked your ass?!"

"No. I just wanted to see if you'd get jealous."

"...I hate you."

***

Raven yawned and looked at the sleeping girl in his arms. She seemed to have changed her mind about him in the middle of the night, because she was now snuggling up to him, resting her head on his bare chest (A/N- *lustful panting* Me want!). Which was kinda nice, he admitted to himself. He held her tighter, enjoying every second thoroughly. Reese had never been much fun to cuddle with. She'd taught him some...useful things during their brief affair, though (A/N- wink, wink; nudge, nudge). Plus, she was good in bed. That was really all that had mattered at the time.

Alandria groggily blinked her eyes, unaware of her surroundings. In mid-yawn, her eyes snapped open, and the shimmering lavender orbs became fixed on Raven. She jerked away from him.

"I told you not to touch me!" she snarled. Raven smirked and lay back with his arms crossed behind his head.

"If memory serves," he said, "I believe YOU were the one curled up to me like a kitten." Alandria grabbed a handful of black hair and yanked it violently.

"OW! Bitch!" Raven yelled.

"Hmph." Alandria tossed her shiny hair and stalked into the bathroom. Then, as an afterthought, she called, "I'm taking a shower." Raven decided not to inform her that there were no towels in the bathroom.

***

*Alandria POV*

I was very relieved to take a shower. I like being clean, and I hadn't been able to shower the previous night.

'I can't believe that,' I thought angrily. 'Cuddling HIM? He's such a jerk! HE'S the one who was doing the cuddling! Horny bastard...' I shook it off. I'd cut his balls off later. Yeah, that'd make me feel better. I smiled at the thought as I turned the water off and wrang my hair out.

"Okay...towel, towel, towel..." I muttered to myself, rooting through the cabinets. Plenty of soap, lots of washcloths, various bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Not a towel in sight. I cursed.

"Need this?" an amused voice asked. I whipped around. Raven stood in the doorway, holding a towel. Fear and embarrassment took over my body, and I froze. Nobody had EVER seen me naked except my mother. Luckily my hair was long enough to cover my breasts.

"Wh-what are you doing in here?" I demanded hoarsely. I started to shake as he looked me over, still unable to move from shock. He smirked, and tossed me the towel. I unfroze and hastily wrapped it tightly around myself.

"Don't worry, I'm not interested," he said, as coldly as ever. "Your hips are too wide and your tits are too small. Now I'M taking a shower," he informed, "so get out unless you care to watch." To prove his point, he started pulling his clothes off right in front of me. I grabbed my bag of minimal clothing and darted out of the room. I might have liked seeing him naked, and I didn't want to risk that. That would have given him power over me. He was sexy enough with just his shirt off.

Damn him.

I sorted through the clothes in the bag. Everything was black, which I didn't mind. But everything was also pretty slutty. For someone who didn't like my body, Raven was certainly making sure it was in plain view. Whatever didn't bare my belly or cleavage was see-through, I had not been given a bra, and the house was very cold inside. At least the clothes weren't white.

A metal snout bumped into the small of my back. I finished buttoning the lacy, semi-transparent dress I'd reluctantly decided on and turned around. Shadow the organoid was giving me a confused look. I laughed.

"Hey, buddy," I said, petting his smooth head. "What's that bewildered expression for?" He continued to study me, looking puzzled, then cooed and nuzzled me. "I'm glad somebody here likes me."