Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Bandits ❯ Chapter9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

'Maybe this was a bad idea,' Raven thought, as the girl continued to explore the house. He'd expected her to be afraid of him, like everyone else in their right mind was. She didn't seem even the least bit intimidated!

"Oooh, big computers!" she cried excitedly, from inside what was once Raven's parents' laboratory. "Do they still work?"

"I honestly don't give a damn, girl," he replied.

"Sheesh, do you try to be a jackass, or does it come naturally?" she shot back.

"I'm going to kill her," Raven told Shadow. Shadow growled, as usual.

*Whatever you say, Master,* he thought, shaking his head. He knew his master wouldn't REALLY kill her. His master had a secret weakness for females.

"Hey, you know what just occurred to me?" the girl said, coming into the room. "You haven't asked me my name yet, Mighty Raven." The last two words were said mockingly. Raven scowled.

"Fine. What's your name?"

"Alandria," she replied. "Now you can stop calling me 'girl', and 'you'."

"I feel so privilaged," Raven said sarcastically. Alandria went over to Shadow.

"And who's this?" she asked, stroking his metal head. Shadow purred (A/N- if organoids can growl and roar, they can purr, dammit! Leave me alone, meanie!) and nuzzled her happily.

"That's Shadow," Raven growled. "And he's a traitor." Alandria laughed.

"He's cute!" she said, hugging the organoid's neck.

*You hear that, Master? She thinks I'm cute!* Shadow thought cheerfully. *Don't you think I'm cute, Master?*

"Cute?" Raven snapped. "He's not cute! He's fearsome and vicious!"

"Are you Shadow? Are you vicious?" she cooed, rubbing her nose against his muzzle. "I don't think you are, I think you're a widdle sweetums! How did you get stuck with mean old Raven, anyway?"

'Ugh, even Shadow's abandoned me,' Raven thought angrily, as he watched Alandria pet his organoid like he was just an exceptionally big dog. Shadow wagged his tail.

"Shadow, stop that," he commanded. "Go out and find the girl some clothes to wear while she's here." Shadow growled, but went out the door, spread his wings, and flew off.

"You should stop bossing him around like that," Alandria said, glaring at Raven. "Sooner or later he won't want to listen to you anymore if you keep being such a jerk to him."

"Listen girl," Raven said, glaring back contemptuously. "How I act does not concern you. Shut up, or I promise you that I WILL kill you."

***

"This is disturbing," Irvine grumbled, turning over in bed again. He found himself wishing that his room was elsewhere in the base. Anywhere else he could have gone to sleep, without hearing Fiona moaning,

"Oh, Van!"over and over again. Sure, he was happy for them, but it was...just a little disgusting to listen to.

"God, what would they do if Moonbay and I were having loud sex," he muttered. "Probably act all shocked and dismayed, that's what. Damn little hypocrites." He tried to get to sleep again. A shriek and giggles from Fiona interrupted that. He groaned and got out of bed.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" he bellowed, pounding on the wall. "REMEMBER TO USE A CONDOM, VAN!" He was greeted by silence, other than a few embarrassed whispers. He grinned. "Have a nice night, you two," he called, before climbing back into bed.

It was nice and quiet from then on, and Irvine had sweet dreams about Moonbay and money.

***

Shadow returned an hour later with a bag of girl clothes that he'd "borrowed" from nearby markets. He turned it over to his master for approval. Raven just nodded and said,

"Good." He looked over at Alandria, and tossed her the bag. "It's time to go to bed. Get changed accordingly."

"Oh, thank you," Alandria replied sarcastically. "You're such a sweet, generous man, I don't know how I'll live without just melting into your arms." She rolled her eyes and stalked into the bathroom. Raven relaxed on a chair and waited. After two minutes Alandria shouted out to him,

"What the hell is up with this?"

"What?" he asked.

"These clothes! They're practically all see-through!"

"And this bothers you?"

"It bothers anyone in her right mind!" Alandria snapped. "I am not getting dressed up like a whore for YOUR benefit."

"Suit yourself," he replied. "But it's that or nothing."

"Geez, you son of a bitch..." Came the severely pissed muttered reply. Raven smirked. At least he had SOME power over her.

"So, exactly why were you out riding a motorcycle in the middle of the night?" he asked. "Do you get off on the danger, or something?"

"Actually, I get off on the heavy vibrations," she purred. The best way to get a guy's guard down? Say something like that.

"E-Excuse m-me?" the mighty warrior stammered, blushing. Shadow shook his head.

*The last time Master acted like this, I was kicked outta the bedroom,* he recalled. *For hours.*

"Well, O Kidnapper, are you satisfied?" Alandria demanded, coming out of the bathroom wearing something that you'd usually only see on a lingerie model (think Victoria's Secret. Some of that gauzy black stuff), and looking none too happy about it.

"I've seen better," Raven informed, leaning back in his chair. Unfortunately, at that moment, he'd forgotten that his chair was backless. "OW! Dammit!" he yelled.

"Uh-huh," Alandria replied, deciding to slip on a pair of loose drawstring pants. Never trust a man who's so preoccupied staring at you that he manages to fall backwards in a chair he's been sitting in for several minutes. Raven stood up, blushing bright red from embarrassment.

"Just get into bed," he ordered, trying to recover and act tough again, despite his current coloration. He nodded to the one large bed in the center of the room. Alandria looked from him to the bed, and back again.

"Oh, you are not telling me that we're sleeping together," she said. "There is no way in hell that I am getting in bed with you!"

"You don't like it, sleep on the floor," he said, climbing under the covers. Alandria glared at him, eyes narrowed dangerously.

"I'm really beginning to hate you," she informed, tying the drawstring as tight as possible without cutting off circulation, and getting into the other side of the bed, staying as far away from him as possible. "If you touch me, I'll rip your lungs out." Raven smirked.

"Goodnight," he mocked.

"Bite. Me."