Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny ❯ What may come ^_^;; ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All of these characters are trademarked by Zoids. Well there now you can't sue me! ^_^;; Oh ya, Avril really is French for April so I am not making fun of Avril the singer.

After wining the Royal Cup, the entire Blitz team went on a vacation. Brad disappeared for a while, but shows up now and then just to show he is still alive. Leena, Bit, Jamie, and Doc were sort of confused until Leon told them Naomi had done the same thing. Jamie went with his father, Oscar, to see the world, but has been back for about a week now. Bit and the Liger went out to try and find new parts to improve the Liger in anyway. Leena stayed at the base with her dad and tried to figure out how to get more firepower for her Gun Snipper. But all of this has very little to do with this story. ^_^;; This story starts almost 1eam changes and the total disappearance of the Backdraft group, nothing else has really changed. Maybe, except that if Harry wanted to stay in the family fortune, he had to marry this girl named Avril. She claims it is April in French, but Harry things she sounds like a type of aspirin. Since he is married and still infatuated with Leena, he gets smacked a lot by Avril. Leena loves this and will sometimes flirt with him just to see him get hit.