Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Exploratory Force ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Howard class Battle Ship the USS Loin's Craw dropped out of Hyper Space near a planet on the edge of the Milky Way.

Location: The Lion's Craw (Bridge)

14:00 Hours (2:00pm) Monday, May 10, 2830AD

"What the Hell happened" the captain asked?

"Sir it these damned Hyper Space engines, they broke down again, Sir" Said the ship's transport officer.

"Great how long until we can get them back" the captain asked?

"Not sure, but it might need a complete overhaul, and because there aren't any space ports near-by it should take about ten months" The transport officer said.

"Umm, sir, that planet has some humanoid life, and as they may be primitive compared to us, they probably had detected a 9 mile long ship, orbiting the planet" The Senor Officer said.

"Good Point, activate our cloak and move behind one of the planets moons" The Captain said.

"Yes Sir" The Transport Officer said "setting course to the second moon"

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: The Zoids Battle Commission HQ (Judge Satellite Control room)

Two people sat in the room, it been a slow day, only 5 battles, then one of the operators saw something.

"What the Hell?"

"Huh, what happened, Jason?"

"I just saw some thing on one of the Satellite's cameras, it looked like a ship, a huge ship."

"It just your imagination, Jason. Nothing to worry about."

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: The Lion's Craw (Bridge)

14:30 Hours (2:30 PM)

"Sir, As far as I can tell we haven't been detected or they just passed it as a bug" The ships senor officer said

"Ok that good, Lieutenant Stone how are the Hyper Engines" the captain said

"Well Sir, They totally shot, we need to do a overhaul, and without a space port, we need to make a temporary one that will take about six months, and four months" the transports officer, Lieutenant David Stone said.

"Great Oh well. Neal prepare the Exploratory Force team Alpha to launch, so we could explore that planet," the captain said.

"Yes Sir" Neal said

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: The Lion's Craw (Barracks (Alpha Company))

14:35 Hours (2:35 PM)

Neal entered the barracks and everyone in the room snapped to attention.

"At ease," he said and they followed his orders. "As you were," and they returned to what they where doing. "Except the members of the Exploration Force" groins are heard as the ten people of the Exploration Force.

"Well, I guess I have to fold, couldn't win with this hand any ways," Vincent Gerhard said to Ensign William putting down his cards only a pair of tens.

"Well that would have beat my hand, I had nothing," William said taking the money.

Vincent mutters something about how much money he just lost, and stood in front of the 9 other people

"Lieutenant Gerhard leader of the Exploration Force of Alpha Company reporting" He said

"Sorry to interrupt your game Lieutenant, But we have mission for you" Neal said.

"It alright, Sir, I was going to fold anyways."

"Yeah I heard about, Ensigns Williams' infamous Poker face, well on with the mission, were going to send a light transport with five Mobile Suits, a half-track, and a jeep"

"Sir, when will we mobilize?"

"About 23:00 hours, so that would 7 hours and 25 minutes, meet me in the briefing room in about an hour and we'll go over the area you'll search in, got that?"

"SIR," they all said in unison and saluted.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: The Blitz's Team Base (Lounge)

16:00 Hours (4:00 PM)

It was a normal day in the life if the Blitz team, Bit took one of Leena's cookies, and now Leena is chasing Bit around the base. The Doc is playing with his Zoid models, Brad was drinking coffee, and Jamie was working out strategies.

"BIT GIVE ME BACK MY COOKIE," Leena screamed, as she chased Bit.

"First you have to catch me," He said back mockingly.

"BIT CLOUD, GET BACK HERE AND GIVE ME BACK MY COOKIE!"

"Those two are flirting again," Jamie said.

"Yeah, Looks like it," Bard said.

Bit and Leena heard this and blushed, then they both yelled "WERE NOT FLIRTING!'

"Yeah Sure what ever," Bard said.

Bit then took a bite out of the cookie.

"Hey," Leena Yelled!

"Here we go again," Bard said.

"Yup," Jamie replied.

The Doc was too busy playing with his models to notice anything

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: The Lion's Craw (Mobile Suit Hanger (east))

22:45 Hours (10:45 PM)

Vincent and the rest of the Exploration Force was standing in line waiting for Neal, by the entrance.

The Door opened and Neal walked in with a clip board. The Exploration Force saluted.

"Ok, Vincent your team will be outfitted with 4 RGM-79N Mobile Suits, three with 90mm GM Rifles, and the other one will be equipped with a GM Machine Gun. They all have shields, and a cloaking device." Neal said, reading a piece paper on his clip board

"Sir didn't you say we will have five," Vincent asked?

"Let me finish, Neal your will be given a special Mobile Suit, Now were is it" Neal said, as he flipped through some papers.

"Oh Here it is, You'll be given a very special Mobile Suit, The Double Z Gundam (A/N I forgot what the Z means But It around UC 0087), It has a Double Beam Rifle, double missile packs, and 2 Beam Sabers, It's a transformable Mobile Suit, it can turn in to something called the G-Fortress, and split in to two fighters, you'll be piloting the Core-Base, it only has the missile pack on the Back Pack, but what it lacks in firepower it makes up in speed, the Back Pack has two boosters, and two additional boosters, and with out the weight of the rest of the mobile suits it can out run all the other fighter, Now on to the other fighter, The Core-Top it could either be manned or un-manned it has a lot more firepower than the Base, it used the double beam Rifle as the weapons, but because it on a planet you can't use these features," Neal Finished.

"Sir you didn't mention a cloaking device, does it have one," Vincent asked?

"No, a cloaking device can't be incorporated it to the Gundam, So were going to give you a flat-bed so you can carry it, Now you leave in 15 minutes are you all prepared, if not too bad, you going to go anyways," Neal said.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: The Blitz's Team Base (kitchen)

23:00 (11:00 PM)

Leena couldn't sleep so she decided to grab a snack, she opened the fridge, and looked for something to eat.

`Nothing much' she thought as she grabbed some milk, she closed the fridge then got a glass, and started to pour some the milk, then she saw Bit, looking out the window.

"Hey Bit, can't sleep either," She asked

"Huh, Hey Leena, Yeah I can't sleep," He said.

"Want some Milk," She asked

"Sure," He replied.

Leena got another glass and finished pouring milk in to her glass and then poured milk in to Bits glass, She picked up both glasses and walked over to Bit.

"Here you go Bit," She said softly.

Bit looked over to Leena `Damn she looks good' Bit thought, "Thanks Leena," He said taking the glass.

"You Welcome, Bit. So what are you looking at," Leena asked, then she took a slip of her milk, `Bit could be nice sometimes' She thought.

"Oh just the stars, Leena," Bit Said.

"Could I come look too, Bit," Leena asked?

"Sure, I don't see why not," Bit said.

She sat next to Bit and looked out to the dark sky with it white spots, then she saw a shooting star and wished upon it, `I wish Bit was in love with me' She thought.

Bit saw it to and made a wish too, `I wish Leena was in love with me' He thought.

"So Leena what did you wish for," Bit asked?

"If I tell you it wouldn't come true, Bit," She said smiling.

"Oh Yeah good point," Bit Said Laughing.

________________________________________________________________ ________