Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Exploratory Force ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Location: Sandclawer (mission room)

06:35 (6:35am)

Vincent was standing in front of a projection Screen. Mitch, Vash, Taylor, and Drek was

sitting down, Bit and Leena wasn't allowed in.

"So why did you call this, Sir" Drek asked yawning a bit.

"Well at 0633 hours, we got a report from the Lion's Craw that there was a N-245 Fusion Bomb that went off, they sent some images of a yacht with, as Leena pointed out, a Member of the BackDraft, and an old friend from Earth," Vincent said and hit a button and the image of Lieutenant General David Goodman, he had a scar across his left eye, in his mid fourthly.

"Great, what that SOB doing here," Taylor asked?

"And that's just one half of the Ugly club, where he is, his flunky; Colonel Fredrick C Sanders, is nearby," Drek said.

"So I wonder where Colonel Sanders is," Taylor asked?

"Maybe eating chicken somewhere," Mitch said.

"I'm not sure but, our orders as of right now are to go Sleeper, Vincent said. (A/N: No not the unmanned Zoids, Sleeper in this fic will mean to just sit and wait for to be activated, or discover)

"Wait? Why don't we just find where the Earth Federation and these BackDraft idiots are, and Order them to surrender or they'll be destroyed," Drek asked?

"Well we could do that, but they could have one platoon of three Mobile Suits or a Brigade of Hundred, maybe more, sure we could take that but all that paper work we have to do," Vincent said.

"Oh ok, good point" Drek said.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: ZBC Military Command (Space Command)

06:40 (6:40 am)

A man walked in to the room and everyone saluted. He walked up to the middle of the room, next to someone looking over some papers on a table

"Well what is so important that I have to come all down here," The man asked?

"Well, General Nealson, We are getting strange signals from behind one of the moons, and a few days ago one of the Judge Satellites picked up this," The man said and pointed to a image of the Lion's Craw.

"What's that," Nealson asked?

"This appeared to be an Alien ship, But, Here the weird thing, on what appeared to the front of the ship it has letters that read "USS Lion's Craw."

"Well, that looks like a Warship, where is it now?"

"Well it disappeared, the satellite lost visual contact with it, and so those signals might be coming from that."

"Well I guess it not hostile, because judging from the size of those guns they could take us out in a few hours."

"Well we also got two small signals around this desert area; it might be some scouting parties."

"Great, So any ideas where they are?"

"Not a clue, they still may be in the desert or they might of moved out, do you think they reasonable for that Nuclear explosion?"

"No, I don't think they are hostile. If they are I think they would use those guns on that ship."

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: New San Lo City

12:00 (12:00 pm)

Colonel Sanders was sitting down at a small outdoor café, drinking some coffee; he was waiting for his contact in the ZBC. A Briefcase was next to him on the left

"Where the Hell is he," He asked his self?

Just then a man in a black coat walked up to him, and put a Briefcase down next to Sanders on the right

"You got the time my Watch stopped," the man asked?

"You should get that fixed."

"Well this is a special watch; there are no repair shops that can repair this watch."

"Ok the Time is 12:00," Sanders said getting up.

"Thank you sir, Oh you Forgot your Briefcase, Sir," The Man said (You may of already but this is his contact)

"Thanks for reminding me," Sanders said picking up the Briefcase.

As Sanders left the café, he entered a black limo, and opened up the Briefcase. There was a few documents, and pictures of the ZBC prison base where they keeping the BackDraft Leadership.

"Perfect, with this we can start parse 2," he said to his self.

"Master Goodman, will be pleased."

----____________________________________________________________ ____________

Location: BackDraft HQ

14:00 (2:00pm)

Goodman is standing looking out a window.

"I'm Pleased at your work Sanders," He said.

"Thank you Sir," Sanders said.

"Now with this we could attack the base with full knowledge of where the BackDraft leadership is, We are going to send in the Black Death Legion."

"The Black Death, Sir these people weapons are weak we could use a normal team, I mean The Black Death would destroy the whole base."

"I want to send a message…

"A message, sir?"

"Yes a Message… That Briefcase you got also had pictures of this," Goodman said putting the pictures of the Lion's Craw on a Table.

"That a US Ship. What the Hell Yankee ship doing here?"

"I'm not sure, This will make thinks a lot more interesting."

"It sure will sir, when will we attack?"

"At 01:00 Hours tomorrow."

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: A dark circular room, In the middle of a Jungle

14:30 (2:30pm)

"Good I see the Lion's Craw finally got here," a dark figure said.

"About damn time, Now we can put third part of plan," another dark figure said

"Soon, our master's plan will be complete, and he will be awakened."

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: Sandclawer (Mess Hall)

14:35 (2:35pm)

Bit was sitting down next to Leena.

`Man, How the Hell do I tell Leena I love her, should I just tell her, what if she doesn't return the feeling' Bit thought? `But Vincent said that shared the feeling.' He only known him for a short time, but he knew he could be trusted

"Umm Leena," Bit started to say.

"Yes Bit," Leena said.

Before Bit could reply Vincent and the others enter the room.

"Hey guys, whats up" Leena asked?

"Well, we need a place to lay low," Vincent said.

"Well, maybe you can stay around our base not many people there," Leena said.

"Well, We should just wait another day. So we can finish repairs, Vash said.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: Earth Federation Drop Ship #219

24:55 (12:55am)

The Black Death Legion, The elite Mobile Suit Platoon of the Earth Federation. They the Death Knight Mobile Suits uses Night Black Knight Mobile Suits (they look like knights, their weapons are Beam Blade, and 45mm anti-Mobile Suit Rifle)

"Five minutes," the pilot said over the com-link.

"Man, I can't wait till I drop them off. Those people freak me out," The pilot said to his co-pilot.

"Yeah, I never liked them, well they trained or should I say programmed to kill," The co-pilot said.

The rest of the 5 minutes was quiet, and then The Death Knight Mobile Suits jumped out of the Drop ship

The Black Death Legion landed in the middle of the prison base, The 40 ZBC zoids Garrison at the base attacked and all immobilize then destroyed one by one, and if the pilot tried to escape, one of the Black Death Legion will grab him and crush the life out of them. The Base Surrender and freed the BackDraft Leadership, after they were safely away. The Black Death Legion destroyed the base.

________________________________________________________________ _______