Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Exploratory Force ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Location: Sandclawer (Rec room)

14:30 (2:30pm)

Vincent and Drek was playing DDR, Mitch and Vash was playing Time Crisis 2, Taylor was trying to hook up his Sega Genesis, Bit and Leena was watching Vincent and Drek play DDR.

"DAMN IT," Taylor said when he turned on his Genesis and nothing happed, he took out the Jungle Strike cartridge and blow in to it, and replaced it. He hit the power button and that produced or licenses under Sega thing, then the Electronic Arts logo, after that the game started.

`YEAH, I RULE," He said, and starts to play.

"Man, why did you bring that ancient game system with

you, Taylor," Mitch asked?

"Hey it may be old but it still fun to play," Taylor said.

"Yeah," Mitch said.

"Hey Mitch, the stage is starting," Vash said.

"Oh sorry," Mitch said, as he grabs the gun and started to play.

After about a half an hour, Vash and Mitch beat Time Crisis 2, and got the 2nd highest score, Vincent and Drek currently have the 1st place.

"DAMN, How the Hell did you guys get that score," Vash asked?

"Well we didn't miss a shot," Drek said, taking a break after they passed a song with an A

"No way, man you didn't miss," Vash said.

"Yeah," Vincent said.

"Hey, Vincent the next song is starting," Drek said.

"Good," Vincent said and started to play (Now I don't know a lot about DDR so I'm not going to put what song it is)

"Hey, that game looks easy, hey could we play after your done," Bit asked?

Vincent and Drek looked at each other and smiled

"Yeah, after this one song," Vincent said.

They passed the song again with an A and let Bit and Leena on. Then they looked at each other smiled evilly, then double tap the back arrow with there feet. (This puts on trick mode it makes the songs harder)

The song started and Bit and Leena try their hardest to keep up with the beat and the arrows

"Man, this is a lot harder than it looks like," Bit said.

"Yeah," Leena said.

After the song was over they failed it.

"Man, that was hard," Bit said, he saw Drek and Vincent laughing their asses off. "What's so funny?"

"We put it on Trick mode before you started," Vincent said. "That make the songs like five times harder."

"Ok,": Bit and Leena said as they sweatdroped.

________________________________________________________________ _______

Location: Middle of the ocean

17:00 (5:00pm)

A yacht was sailing to the east. Two men were on the deck. One was in BackDraft uniform, the other was in a Earth Federation Officers uniform with a three stars on the arm (A/N that's a Lieutenant General, also called a 3 star General)

"So how far is this island," the General asked?

"It would be about 3 hours," the BackDraft guy said.

"We would be helping you out more, unlike last time where we just gave advice, which wasn't followed," the General said.

"And they lost, But Now we wouldn't waste resources on trying to capture that damn Liger Zero, or something like the Fury," the BackDraft guy said.

"Good thing there aren't any US forces here."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, they would try to stop us, and probably would kick our asses, you think you seen powerful weapons? You haven't seen anything."

"Wow, yeah good thing."

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: Sandclawer (Mess Hall)

18:00 (6:00pm)

Vincent, Mitch, Vash, Taylor, Drek, Bit, and Leena were sitting at the biggest table out of the four in the mess hall, they were eating the food Vincent made.

"Hey this is very good Vincent, where did you learn to cook like this," Bit asked?

"Well, I had to I couldn't stand the MRE, so I learned how to," Vincent said.

"MRE, What's that," Leena asked?

"Well, It stands for Meals Ready to Eat, it what they gave us at some bases where there's no cook, or when were out on missions," Drek said.

"Hey Vash, you never did tell me why the cloaking device shut off. So care to tell me," Vincent asked?

"Oh yeah that, well there was a bug cloak field generator and so one of the six cloaking fuses, as well as a backup power fuse had a short, that happed because of we accidentally gave 53.1% instead of 53%, but don't worry we should get it fixed soon," Vash said.

Everyone gave him a strange look

"Ummmm, ok," Vincent said.

"I don't understand a word of that but, Oh well," Drek said.

"Man I was giving the simple expiration, too," Vash said.

"So what Earth like," Bit asked?

"Well, it a lot like Zi, but more people about 9 Billion people, and a bit more green. We almost completely wiped out disease, famine, and crime," Vincent said.

"Wow, sounds nice," Leena said

"Yeah, it very nice but I haven't been to Earth for about 2 years, and the first year was in a bloody war," Vincent said.

"Co-Do-Monsur," Vash said grimly.

"Yeah, that Damn Planet," Vincent said.

Bit and Leena looked at each other.

"Oh sorry. I guess you have no idea what we talking about. Well Co-Do-Monsur is a small jungle planet, I was promoted from Lieutenant Junior Grade to Lieutenant there. The missions I lead always ended up way behind enemy lines with my team, we had nothing bigger than the standard US M-4 type 2, but all we needed is just knifes and we could take a base" Vincent said.

"Yeah, Hell I lead a team and took out a base with our bear hands, in the simulator," Mitch said.

"Well that a simulator, real life is nothing like that," Vincent said.

"Yeah I know," Mitch said.

"Hey Bit you said there an ancient legend about Earth can you tell us about it," Vincent said.

"Well, about 6000 Years ago, a ship from Earth crash landed on this planet," He said

"Ummmm, that's imposable, we didn't have ships back then, unless it was one of the ships we lost in a gate," He said as he got up and did a search for any large ship they lost in gate accident and never recovered them.

"But, that still doesn't explain how they got…" Mitch started to say but was cut off by Vincent.

"Bingo! The HonDenKen, A large Colony ship disappeared five year ago, after going into a gate," Vincent said and was cut off (A/N: that happened a lot in this fic.).

"But that ship landed 6000 years ago," Bit said.

"Let me finished, It opened a hole in time and space, so it could of came out near this planet, and they couldn't communicate with Earth, so they landed. Now the trip had to damage the ships engines, beyond repair. So there stuck here," Vincent said.

"What are gates," Leena asked?

"Well I really wish we could answer that, but truth be told we only know gate can get from one place to another in a few minutes, we copied gate but we don't know how they work," Vincent said.

"So, you have no Idea on how they work and you use them," Bit asked?

"Yeah, messed up isn't it," Vincent said.

"Thrust us, If we don't need them we wouldn't use them," Vash said.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: Sandclawer (Mess Hall)

20:00 (8:00pm)

Vincent, Vash , Bit and Leena were sitting at the same table, talking the rest when to bed.

"So what the best prank you have every pulled on someone," Bit asked?

"Well it was about a half a year ago, It was Vash first time on base, so the men and I wanted to see how good he is, so…" Vincent was cut off.

"Yeah, You tied my up butt naked to a tree," Vash said, then get smacked on the back of the head by Vincent.

"Why is everyone cutting me off today," Vincent asked?

"Sorry sir," Vash said.

"So how about you, have you pulled a Prank on someone," Vincent asked?

"Well there's this guy named Harry Champ, who is a nice guy but is too obsessed with Leena. When I first joined the team he saw me and Leena talking, and thought we had something going on between us, and Leena made it worst by saying that we going out, and in the in he challenged me to a Zoid match," Bit said.

"Well we should get to bed, Cya," Vincent said.

"Yeah, we have to get up early, Cya," Vash said.

"Cya," Bit said.

"Well Bit, I'm going to the room, goodnight," Leena said, and starts to walk away.

"Wait, Leena," Bit said.

"What," Leena asked?

"Goodnight," Bit said.

"Ok Thanks, Bit," Leena said, and left the room.

`DAMN IT," Bit thought to him self.

"Oh well might as well go to the room," He said.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: Sandclawer (Bit and Leena's room)

20:02 (8:01pm)

Bit entered the room to see Leena writing in her diary at the deck in between the two beds.

"Wow, Leena I didn't know you have a diary," Bit said, laying down on the bed, and getting out his journal.

"And, I didn't know you have one too," Leena said.

"No this is a Journal," Bit said.

"They mean the same, Bit," Leena said.

"Well it just sounds better, so are you writing about me" Bit asked?

"What, Why would I tell you, Bit," Leena said.

"Man, Sorry," Bit said.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: Sandclawer (Rec Room)

Tuesday May 12, 06:20 (6:20 am)

Vash was trying to get some TV stations, after about a long time he finally got something it was a ZNN.

Vincent came in with some coffee, then Bit and Leena walked in after.

"So any luck," Vincent asked?

"Well I got a News station and some kind of channel called Zoid Battle Network, that's it so far,"

"Hey turn it to that," Bit said.

"Ok," Vash said.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: Middle of the ocean

06:30 (6:30am)

The Yacht is anchored about 12 miles off of an island with a mock base with ZBC symbols and a flag.

The Man from the BlackDraft was looking at the base through binoculars.

"So this is the mock-up of a ZBC base, nice work," he said.

"Just wait, it will be destroyed, in," He said as a jet flew over dropping something a parachute opemed

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

A huge explosion enveloped the base; a Shield went up around the Yacht before the explosion reached the yacht. After it was over the island was no more, the man from the BackDraft lowered the Binoculars.

"Impressive."

"And their defend systems wouldn't see it."

"How many do you have?"

"Millions, and this was a small one, we had bigger."

"The ZBC will fall and a New Order will fall upon the world."

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: Sandclawer (Rec Room)

06:32 (6:32am)

A ZNN Breaking News Report interrupted a Zoid battle.

"We interrupt your regally program for some breaking News," The ZNN reporter said. "Today at 6:30 am, an small island was destroy by what looks like a Nuclear explosion, no one has claimed reasonability for this, but we'll keep you informed."

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: Lion's Craw

06:33(6:33am)

"CAPTAIN," The Senor Officer yelled!

"What is it," he asked.

"We just got a report of huge power peak."

"What do you mean?"

"We getting some SAT images."

A screen appeared with a over head view of the island.

"What's that," The Captain asked?

"I don't know it looks like a Yacht. I'm zooming in on it," The Senor Officer said, and Zoomed on the Yacht, and then they saw the two people.

"Great, theirs a familiar face, Lieutenant General David Goodman," The Captain said.

"Yeah, why is he here?"

"Don't know, we should contact Vincent, and inform him A.S.A.P."

"YES SIR!"

________________________________________________________________ ________

Location: Sandclawer (Rec Room)

06:33 (6:33am)

A call came from one of the phones. Vincent picked it up.

"Lieutenant, there has been an incident," said the voice on the other line.

"Sir, I know. I just saw in on the TV," Vincent said.

"Great, I'm sending you some pics and a Report, now I got to cut this comm. off," the Voice said.

Vincent press a button on a desk, and a screen came down, He press another button and the pic of the two people on the Yacht appeared.

"Damn that's a familiar face, ugly but familiar," Vincent said.

"Hey that one guy is with the BackDraft," Leena said.

"The BackDraft," Vash asked?

"It some group who always takes over battles they even tried to take over the ZBC," Leena said.

"Great, a member of some type of terrorist organization, and an infamous weapons dealer, on a Yacht near were a N-245 Fusion Bomb went off," Vincent said.

"Yeah I don't think their having a tea party on that yacht," Vash said.

________________________________________________________________ ________