Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Keaton ❯ New teammate ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya peeps little kitsune here with yet another story. `Looks to see nobody listening ' sweatdrop. Sigh anyways this time it's a Zoid story mwahahahahahahahahahahaha Zoids is cool anyways on with the story

Disclaimer: grumble grumble I don't want to do the frickin disclaimer stupid laws. Sigh I don't own Zoids or any characters but my own I own lynx AKA Link I don't own Leagan of Zelda, which will make a bit of a appreance in this story k I own the Link in this story because I created her. I am her god mwahaahahahaha anyways on with the story. This is about a year or so after the royal cup and everything has started over again. And Bit and Leena are 19 and Jamie has just turned 16 and Brad has teamed up with Naomi.

KEATON

Ding align went the bell at the dinner as the Blitz Team entered. Discussing team tactics. "We need another warrior if we want to win our next battle." Jamie said as he took a seat in the booth next to the window. "Yeah, yeah we heard you the first time Jamie, would you lay off well find a warrior soon ok?" Leena said as she sat down. "Why do you have to worry so much Jamie? It not like we need one this very second." Bit said as he to sat down and waited for the waitress to come ever so he could order. "Yeah but we need one so we can have a chance at the battle. I told you that a thousand times." Jamie said a little irritated at his team mates stupidity. "We interviewed a lot of people but." Bit said. "We would have one by now. But Leena is picky `bout who it should be.' Bit finished as he glared at Leena. "Hey it's not my fault if they're no what I'm looking for." She said as she raised her hands up and gave Bit a slanted eye glare. "We'll just have to keep our eyes out." Jamie said as he looked out the window propping his head up with his hand.

Many people were out shopping. A mother was carrying her child in her arms. Holding the child close. Many people passed by. He didn't take notice to their faces he just watched them go by. Busy with their lives. A girl passed by the window walking toward the door. He took notice to her ears and clothing. She had pointed ears. `That's odd.' Jamie thought to him self as he continued to watch her. She wore a pair of brown boots and a pair of light blue cargo jeans. Around her left leg she wore two black pieces of cloth. On her other she wore a long chain that reached her knee. She wore a red leather belt. She wore a white shirt with a crescent moon and star on it. The sleeves were short and green. She had long blondish; orange bangs that shaped around her face and went to her chin. A few strands were dyed three different colors. They were green, red, and blue. She had long blondish; orange hair about the middle of her back tied back in a low ponytail with a blue string. She had intense dark green eyes, `wow she cute.' His eyes wondered down tot her chest. `She got a nice bust.' Jamie thought as he began to blush and shake his head. `Dirty thought, dirty thought.' He thought. "Huh? Hey Jamie what's up with you?" Bit asked his companion. "Uh nothing." Jamie said as he looked back out the window. But the girl was gone. The waitress made her way over to the Blitz Team and took their orders.

Ding align went the bell as a person entered the diner. "Welcome." The waitress said to the person as they entered. "Um hi, can you show me were the bathroom is? I need to clean up." The girl said as she indicated to her dust covered clothes. "Sure its right over there." The waitress said as she pointed past the blitz team to the girl's room. "Thank you." She said as she made her way to the girl's room. Dust shook off her legs as she walked. "Hey Jamie." Bit said as he nudged Jamie with his elbow. "What is it Bit?" Jamie asked looked away from the window. "Check out the cute chick coming this way." Bit said as the girl walked past them. Jamie looked over at the girl. "Hey it's that girls." Jamie exclaimed. "Huh? What girl." Leena asked. "Uh nothing." Jamie said as he looked back out the window. The girl soon emerged and was now sand free. "That's better." She said to her self as she went over to a table and sat down and looked at a menu. Jamie looked back over and watched her. She ordered and the waitress scurried off to fill it. She soon came back with only a cup of tea. The girl thanked her and took a sip form the cup. She looked over her cup and looked around. She looked over at Jamie. She made eye contact with him and smiled and went back to her cup. She soon finished, paid and left. Jamie watched her leave. "Jamie, hello earth to Jamie. You coming?" Bit asked as he waved a hand infront of his face. "Huh? Yeah I'm ready." He said as he got up.

"Ung." Jamie said as he shields his eyes from the bright sun light. He looked around hoping to catch that girl. He noticed her walking away from the town toward the desert. "Hey I'll catch up with you guys later." Jamie said as he took off toward the direction the mysteries girl went. "Ok see ya later Jamie." Leena said as she and Bit walked off toward the part shop. Jamie walked faster he didn't want to loose her. He wanted to see something. If she was a Zoid warrior. They soon came to the edge of town. The girl stopped, and looked over her shoulder. Jamie made his way over to a window shop and looked in. Trying not to be noticed. She faced back forward and continued to walk out into the desert.

She seemed to walk right into a blaze of sand and light. "Hey you stupid kids get away from there." She yelled as she raced over to some kids climbing on a moss-covered thing. "You can't tells us what to do lady." One kid said. "Oh but I can tell your mom you're by the desert where the bandits reside." She said leaning forward facing eye to eye with them she had a catlike grin plastered on her face. She knew they would take the threat serious. The kid's eyes went wide as they looked at each other. "A-a-are there really bandits around here?" another asked with a shaky voice. "Yeah I meet some and toasted them with my Zoid." She said as she walked over to the moss covered thing and removed the moss. It revealed a fox Zoid. It's shoulder part were a light blue as were its ears. Its legs and main body were a white. Its claws like feet were an intense gold and its eyes were a dark red. It had a gun mounted on the top of its body. It shifted and raised its body as the girl climbed to its head. "Now if you don't want to get covered in sand I'd advise you to get out of here," she shouted as she held onto the Zoids ear. The kids screamed and ran back to town. "Hehehe stupid kids." She said as she watched them run and finally noticed Jamie standing there.

"Are you looking for something inparticular or you just going to stand there?" she asked. "Um well." he trailed off and looked around. `What a weird guy.' "If you're quite done I got places to go, like home." She said as the cockpit opened. `Um are you a Zoid warrior?" Jamie asked. "No I'm just a pilot." She answered. "Oh I was looking for a warrior to fight in the battles." Jamie said a little disappointed. "Looking for a warrior to fight in the battles you say. Well that's a different story." She said as she jumped down from the Zoids ear, right in front of Jamie, she had a huge grin on. "Names Link kokkori, nice ta meet'cha." She said as she solutes with two fingers. "Um hi" Jamie said with a sweatdrop. "My names Jamie, and I'm apart of the Blitz Team, I'm here with some of my team mates, their back in town. If you don't mind, you can come back with me and we can see if you're what we're looking for." Jamie said as he smiled. `Nice smile, he's pretty cute.' Link thought to her self. "Ok that's sound fine but," she said as she started to walk back to town. "If this is a trap to get my Zoid," she said with a catlike grin. "It won't work because my Zoid can act on its own and defend it self so don't even try it." she said as she walked back to town. Jamie gave a sweatdrop and quickly followed.

"Where's Jamie? He should be here by now its not like he was doing anything to make him this late." Leena said as she checked her watched again. "Hey you guys. I got some good news." Came a shout from behind them. "What's that? You picked up that cute girl from the restaurant?" Bit asked. "No, well sorta." Jamie said with a sweatdrop as he motioned for the person from behind him to come around. "Um hi?" Link said. "This is Link and she's a Zoid pilot." Jamie said. "She's a Zoid pilot?" Bit asked as his jaw sorta dropped. "You gotta be kidding me? A cute chick like that, a Zoid pilot?" Bit asked a little confused. "Um yeah, and I got skill to beat your ass into the ground." She said a little pissed off, that people always consider her weak because she's a girl, especially bandits. "Wow that's pretty cool. What experience do you have and do you have references?" Leena asked intrigued by the young girl. "I've got tons of experience. I went on an adventure when I was 15 and sorta going back home. I've sotra been gone for a year and I doubt my dad will be happy to see me." Link said with a sweatdrop. As she imagined what would happen when she got home.

"Ok, what about reference do you have any prior experience in battle?" Bit asked. His question brought Link back from her daydream nightmare. "Huh? Oh yeah I worked for the military. Well more like forced the first time and paid the second." Link said with a little sweatdrop because she knew they would ask why she was forced the first time. "How come forced the first time?" Jamie asked an intrigued as to what happen to the girl he just meet. "It not my fault my Zoid broke down in the middle of the desert a little ways from a base." Link said turning her back to them and raising her arms up. "So I took some Zoid armor. I was going to give it back. After I got to a town and bought some new ones." Link said turning back with a hand behind her head and a huge grin. "And it was only the one time." She finished. "Well I think you just what we're looking for, welcome to the Blitz Team." Leena said as she stuck out her hand for Link to shake. Link looked at her a little curious as what to do before she took Leena's hand and shook it. "Um I got to talk to my dad first and see if it's ok. `Cause I'm not 18 yet, I just turned 16 a few weeks ago." She said with a goofy grin. "Oh, that's ok to because we have to ask my dad to. He's the leader of our team." Leena said. "Really what's his name?" "Torso. Why?" Bit asked. "I think he's one of my dad old buddies. So I think he'll say yes." Link said pretty happy. "That's cool, so here's my address and my phone number. Call when you find out the awnser." Link said as she made her way back out to the desert. She waved and called back. "See ya around Jamie." "Hey Jamie I think she likes you." Bit said in a mocking tone as he punched Jamie's arm playfully.

"Link Kokkori you say." Torso said with a Zoid model in each hand. "Yeah and I think she was flirting with Jamie here." Bit said as he poked Jamie playfully in the arm. "Shut up Bit it wasn't like that." Jamie protested as he tried to plead his case. "Yes it was, hehehehehe." Bit said in a mocking tone. Just as Jamie was about to complain the phone rang. " Sigh who is it now?" Leena asked as Torso answered the phone. A man that looked a lot like Link sat on the other end. "Huh Torso?" the man asked. "Kokkori?" Dr. Torso. " Torso long time no see how you been man?" the man know as Kokkori asked. "Fine fine how `bout you I haven't heard from you in a while. I thought you would have been killed off by now." Torso said jokingly. "Ha ha very funny Torso but no I'm still here just a Zoid mechanic. Hehe I see that your team has meet my oldest daughter that's good." He said with a little sweat drop.

Suddenly a crash was heard in the background and a loud `OW' was heard and the camera turned to see six girls piled on top of each other. (AN: no not like that you perverts their sisters. -.-; that's worse) "Hey guys could you do me a favor?" came a shout from the bottom of the pile. "What's that?" asked a girl with the same color hair as Link. "GET OFF OF ME!" the person on the bottom shouted as the girls scrambled off. There stood Link. She rubbed her lower back. "Ow that really hurt, damn sisters." She grumbled. Kokkori looked back from his daughter to Dr. Torso. "Hehehehe I really glad she's back. So what's this business she tells me about be a pilot?" he asked with a serious face. "Well it would appear that Jamie was the one who noticed her first, and went after her." Torso said gesturing to the people standing behind him. "And brought her back and had a interview. And it appears that they liked her. All we really need to do is clear it with you and have a test run of her Zoid." Torso said with a coy smile. "Hmm." Kokkori said as he rubbed his chin, "she has been gone awhile." "A year dad a year." Link shouted. "Come on dad I want to be a zoid pilot like mom and you were." Link said as she wrapped her arms around her dad's neck. "Please? come on maybe I'll meet my next boyfriend. Just like you and mom did." Link pleaded with her father. "Alright, alright you can join the Blitz team on a few conditions." Kokkori shouted. "Yes!" Link shouted. "Woo hoo. Wait till I tell Sam, Sakura, Fox, and Lina," Link said as she raced off to her room to phone her friends. (AN: and yes if your wondering that Sam and Sakura are the same ones as in the story Angels in the light, and Fox will appear in a story soon I think and Lina is Lina inverse. I just threw her in for fun.) Kokkori and the Blitz team sweatdroped. "Cough anyways condition number 1, she has to come home every other weekend for about 3-4 days to spend with family. And that's about It." Kokkori said. "And condition two I want to fight one of the pilots." Link shouted. As she mad her way down the wooden stairway.

"Oh yeah this is gonna be great me and liger (AN: that spelled right?) will fight you." Bit said clenching his fists. "Un un I ain't gonna fight with you. I wanna fight Leena." Link said, "and then and only then will I join your team." Link said as she came into view of the camera. "Alright I'll fight you," Leena said as she turned around to go to her room. "But be pre warned Link I won't go easy on you just because we need another pilot." Leena said as she walked into her room and the door closed with a `swoosh`. Link smirked "I wouldn't have it any other way." Link said. "Well then it's settled. How's tomorrow for the match?" Torso asked. "Tomorrow sounds fine with me." Link said, "alright see you tomorrow then, see yeah Jamie." Link said with a wink. And the communication was ended.

Jamie blushed. `What if bits right.' Jamie thought what if she was flirting with me?' "Damn it why do you get all the babes huh Jamie?" Bit asked with fake tears. "Cut it out be we got to get ready for the battle tomorrow. "Jamie said as he got up and left the room. Link sat in her room typing on her computer running battle tactics. `No matter what." She thought to her self. `I won't lose.'

That's all ow my fingers hurt really bad. I've been playin Dark Cloud all day I finally got past his one part ow anyways. On the next session of THE KEATON the battle has begun and link and the ghost fox have taken the lead how will Leena counter? Does Link every stop flirting and make a move? Or will it be Jamie that makes the move. And is link moving in? Find out next time, in the mean time review please so I know what to change and suggestion on how the battle goes are appreciated. So please review.